Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump > Obama

Trump's approval rating before the November elections has jumped to a higher level than former President Obama's ahead of the 2010 midterms, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

The poll found Trump's approval rating at its highest level for that poll yet, at 47 percent. Obama's approval rating was 45 percent around the same time in 2010, according to a similar NBC/Wall Street Journal poll taken in late October 2010.

-----------------------

I mean, just look at the numbers before and after. Tell me that the Democrats didn't thoroughly botch the Kavana hearing.

Trump's done everything but murder puppies on live television and still, look at this. I don't know when the Democrats are finally if ever going to realize:

1. Twitter is not representative of the majority of American priorities or thought processes.

2. For every radical run to The Fringe left that the Dems do, for every one freak vote that they pick up, they lose what? 10,000 more? They've got the freaks locked up. There's not a freak out there voting for Trump. They need to be focusing on the middle, not placating the Fringe hand wringers looking for special rights for polyamorous furries who self identify as lycan Americans.

I still think this vote will be very local. But regardless, if the Democrats want to survive as a party, they need to boot all of their leadership and start hiring from The Middle.

Do any libs beside wiff really beleive that some tongue in cheek tweets = everything but murder puppies on live tv?

The "Trump" phenomenon is really strange, this cult o personality thing is unlike anything we have seen since perhaps the 1930's

Do any libs beside wiff really beleive that some tongue in cheek tweets = everything but murder puppies on live tv?

Dude, you used to have some balance. But your knee jerk got to defend my man at every turn! Mentality is right up there with teenage girls and Leif Garrett back in the day.

Yeah, just some wry tweets is all. A regular Sam Clemmens he is. 😌

Dude, you used to have some balance. But your knee jerk got to defend my man at every turn! Mentality is right up there with teenage girls and Leif Garrett back in the day.

Yeah, just some wry tweets is all. A regular Sam Clemmens he is.

List his major offenses since he has become President. Real offenses, no snowflake BS like refusing to take sides.

If Trump actually sends troops to the border to stop the caravan, his approval rating will rise over 50% in most polls. Calling it right now. Also, the democrats will have to try to nuke him for doing it by trying to get footage of a woman or child migrant being injured.

It's funny to watch you try to put your finger on something that you can't quite put your finger on. The Dems didn't botch sh1t. They were themselves. It was just paid more attention to due to the import of the hearing and your average common sense American got to see first hand just how focking nutty they are.