Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

Wrong. Politics has nothing to do with him being a POS lying fock. I feel the same about him as I do every other person that lies to my face.

Name a senator that hasn't lied, cheated and stolen to get where they are.

I have no opinion on Al Franken at all. Comparing to his sh1t to what Weinstein or Moore did is retarded.

HTH

If Franken hadn't been pointing fingers at others and questioning their morality I would think this is pretty close to tame. But he did so f-him. I'm glad. I hope there are more to follow. Maybe that doosh from Boston on MSNBC that has that show nobody watches , O'Donnell.

If Franken hadn't been pointing fingers at others and questioning their morality I would think this is pretty close to tame. But he did so f-him. I'm glad. I hope there are more to follow. Maybe that doosh from Boston on MSNBC that has that show nobody watches , O'Donnell.

Rosie has a show :gag:

Wrong. Politics has nothing to do with him being a POS lying fock. I feel the same about him as I do every other person that lies to my face.

What is he lying about

What is he lying about

Well, he's dishonest. Going on about Trumps puzzy grab BS, where nobody's puzzy actually got grabbed, meanwhile he's the creep actually groping women.

He was turning her into a sexual object and that hurts all women. Don't rationalize it.

That is BS and you know it. There are all sorts of instances when women are turned into a sexual object and it does not hurt women at all. I just love how all of these right wing folks who have been railing against all that is PC are now jumping on the feminist movement. :lol:

"Jane you ignorant slut" comes to mind.

That is BS and you know it. There are all sorts of instances when women are turned into a sexual object and it does not hurt women at all. I just love how all of these right wing folks who have been railing against all that is PC are now jumping on the feminist movement. :lol:

:thumbsup:

As usual, pat is dead on

Bill Maher nailed it

"No one has the right to be more offended than the victim"

About the same time that the PC left wing suddenly turns to defending (admitted) serial gropers as soon as it's one of their heroes. :thumbsup:

About the same time that the PC left wing suddenly turns to defending (admitted) serial gropers as soon as it's one of their heroes. :thumbsup:

Exactly

Since I am not in the "PC left wing", I will also make sure to note that I was only talking about that instance involving Huffington. For the other ones where he is grabbing boob and ass, by all means he deserves sh!t for it, in the same way that Moore, Weinstein, Spacey, Trump, Clinton, etc. deserve it.

Since I am not in the "PC left wing", I will also make sure to note that I was only talking about that instance involving Huffington. For the other ones where he is grabbing boob and ass, by all means he deserves sh!t for it, in the same way that Moore, Weinstein, Spacey, Trump, Clinton, etc. deserve it.

I would wager my house that Moore, Weinstein and the rest of the accused had some success that paved the way to their alleged deeds. Franken is a perv, plain and simple. No point in defending any of them.

• Like 1

Who did Trump grab? Those hags that quickly disappeared and haven't been heard from since before the election? Sorry, Trump doesn't get lumped in with guys that actually did it and admitted it.

Who did Trump grab? Those hags that quickly disappeared and haven't been heard from since before the election? Sorry, Trump doesn't get lumped in with guys that actually did it and admitted it.

If I am not mistaken, there is a pending lawsuit on Trump.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/summer-zervos-subpoena-donald-trump-sexual-assault_us_59e3a30de4b03a7be5816360

Ok, she's suing. He denied it. Not exactly a picture or him admitting it. We will have to wait on the results of her lawsuit before judging him. Right now it's all he said she said. Not the case with these other, mostly libtard, guys.

I would wager my house that Moore, Weinstein and the rest of the accused had some success that paved the way to their alleged deeds. Franken is a perv, plain and simple. No point in defending any of them.

I agree with not defending them. I was more pointing out that in the case of Huffington, it only comes off as partisan by bringing up that instance. There are other instances where the gropee was not okay with it, so let's focus on those. Let's keep the fake claims and non-claims out of it.

Trump has 16 claims of sexual harassment against him. He brags about just up and grabbing or kissing women upon meeting them. Coincidentally thats exactly what most of these women say he did.

What a focking creeper. :lol:

When will the guys Obama molested come crawling out of the woodwork? Other than the one he had killed ?

I agree with not defending them. I was more pointing out that in the case of Huffington, it only comes off as partisan by bringing up that instance. There are other instances where the gropee was not okay with it, so let's focus on those. Let's keep the fake claims and non-claims out of it.

Franken has 2 (at least) accusations against him, and he is on a cover groping (all in fun of course). I wonder who's idea that was? Let's not be completely naive here.

• Like 1

wtf is wrong with you people. We get it, you don't like Franken politically. Everything else, you're full of shiat.

Huffington, however, denies anything was amiss — saying the touchy-feely photos were a nod to a TV sketch they did together in 1996.

“The notion that there was anything inappropriate in this photo shoot is truly absurd,” she said in a statement to The Post.

Franken apologized. Based upon the content of his apology - and the details of Tweeden's explanation of events; the picture of his degradation of her on the USO plane, and the second victim coming forward - there is literally no room to grant that guy any slack.

He's admitted it. And still you think "full of shiat".

But not of Franken. :rolleyes:

Franken apologized. Based upon the content of his apology - and the details of Tweeden's explanation of events; the picture of his degradation of her on the USO plane, and the second victim coming forward - there is literally no room to grant that guy any slack.

He's admitted it. And still you think "full of shiat".

But not of Franken. :rolleyes:

what did he apologize for?

What is he lying about

Well, he's dishonest. Going on about Trumps puzzy grab BS, where nobody's puzzy actually got grabbed, meanwhile he's the creep actually groping women.

what did he apologize for?

Franken is struggling with it as badly as you're struggling to grant him cover - and for the exact same reason.

Plenty of people on your side of the aisle can see it.http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/franken-apology/index.html

Not a good day for the plant eater.

As much as I detest liberals and I do. I don't judge what I hear based on their political leanings.

The whole Franken thing seems like hot rubbish to me.

Comparing him to Weinstein and whomever else is just dumb. Of course it is mostly republicans, which is stupid.

Think for yourselves, stop letting which side of the aisle your on, also make your opinions on an issue.

Oh good lord, he pretend grabbed a woman's titties. BURN HIM AT THE STAKE! :mad:

Honestly, they have worse on Ellen then they do this guy.

Franken doing that to her while she was sleeping is the most vile part of that thing with Tweeden. Making a move on her can be excused as a 'swing and a miss' then lesson learned. That he did that picture while she was sleeping and AFTER she rebuffed his advances is very telling of his character.

Now that another woman has come forward with accusations against him and him doing the photoshoot T&A grab (although the lady is appearing to laugh it off) I think he should resign. It's clear he doesn't know there's lines you just don't cross and he's gotten two of them on film. How many more instances of this behavior are out there?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/photos-surface-of-disgraced-sen-al-franken-grabbing-arianna-huffingtons-breast-and-butt/

Now that another woman has come forward with accusations against him and him doing the photoshoot T&A grab (although the lady is appearing to laugh it off) I think he should resign. It's clear he doesn't know there's lines you just don't cross and he's gotten two of them on film. How many more instances of this behavior are out there?

Probably tons played off as the jokester groper. He's got plenty here fooled into laughing off a woman's basic dignity.

Probably tons played off as the jokester groper. He's got plenty here fooled into laughing off a woman's basic dignity.

I assume both you and filthy are calling for Trump to step down. Roy Moore as well?

I assume both you and filthy are calling for Trump to step down. Roy Moore as well?

Are you calling for Trump/Moore/Franken to step down?

I have for Roy Moore. Can you post the pics of Trump doing anything like Franken has done?

Are you calling for Trump/Moore/Franken to step down?

I have for Roy Moore. Can you post the pics of Trump doing anything like Franken has done?

I haven't stated that I think any should step down. The Moore thing is a bit weird to me, but as far as I have heard, not illegal, it was 40 years ago. Trump has lawsuits against him, so I guess we will see where that goes. Can you explain why you have such a problem with what Franken has done?

I haven't stated that I think any should step down. The Moore thing is a bit weird to me, but as far as I have heard, not illegal, it was 40 years ago. Trump has lawsuits against him, so I guess we will see where that goes. Can you explain why you have such a problem with what Franken has done?

If you have to ask.....

Franken doing that to her while she was sleeping is the most vile part of that thing with Tweeden. Making a move on her can be excused as a 'swing and a miss' then lesson learned. That he did that picture while she was sleeping and AFTER she rebuffed his advances is very telling of his character.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/photos-surface-of-disgraced-sen-al-franken-grabbing-arianna-huffingtons-breast-and-butt/

Quoted from earlier today by me. That's my problem with him. I do think Moore should step down as well.

Quoted from earlier today by me. That's my problem with him. I do think Moore should step down as well.

Its just very surprising to me that anyone would really have a problem with the photo. You're on a ride home, from a USO tour, with one of the hottest chicks on the planet who is a sleep, and people make some inappropriate sophomoric jokes about how hot she is...and this is vile? Ariana Huffington is not seemingly laughing it off, she has stated without question that the photo shoot was completely harmless and based of something else that had already done together. For you to mention it as an issue, should make you question your scorn. Trump has his own words against him on some level, so while there is no silly photo, there is something. And the lawsuits, which still exist.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/what-happened-to-trumps-16-sexual-misconduct-accusers.html

but mostly Happy Thanksgiving Filthy, and also to you HT.

Its just very surprising to me that anyone would really have a problem with the photo. You're on a ride home, from a USO tour, with one of the hottest chicks on the planet who is a sleep, and people make some inappropriate sophomoric jokes about how hot she is...and this is vile? Ariana Huffington is not seemingly laughing it off, she has stated without question that the photo shoot was completely harmless and based of something else that had already done together. For you to mention it as an issue, should make you question your scorn. Trump has his own words against him on some level, so while there is no silly photo, there is something. And the lawsuits, which still exist.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/what-happened-to-trumps-16-sexual-misconduct-accusers.html

but mostly Happy Thanksgiving Filthy, and also to you HT.

She rebuffed his earlier play (when he conned her into practicing for a SNL skit). That she's unconscious is the kicker. If he's willing to pose while doing that to her, what's he done/would have done when the cameras aren't on?

His deranged sense of humor indicates poor judgement so why should we let him remain in Public Service?

:cheers: back at you man.

Another one... He probably was doing this one for a joke as well...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362510-army-veteran-accuses-franken-of-groping-her-during-uso-tour

An Army veteran is accusing Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) of inappropriately touching her during a USO tour in 2003 while she was deployed in Kuwait.

Stephanie Kemplin told CNN that Franken cupped her breast while she was taking a photo with him.

She told the network she met Franken when he was visiting troops on a USO tour and wanted to take a photo with him.

"When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast. He kept his hand all the way over on my breast," Kemplin said.

"I've never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side."

She said she remembers "clenching up."

"And I remember thinking — is he going to move his hand? Was it an accident? Was he going to move his hand? He never moved his hand," she said.

"It was long enough that he should have known if it was an accident. I'm very confident saying that."

Kemplin said she moved her body before the photo was taken.

A spokesperson for Franken said in a statement that the Minnesota Democrat takes "thousands of photos and has met tens of thousands of people."

"He has never intentionally engaged in this kind of conduct," the spokesperson said. "He remains fully committed to cooperating with the ethics investigation."

Franken has been accused by multiple women of sexual misconduct.

A Los Angeles broadcaster earlier this month said Franken kissed and groped her without her consent during a USO tour in 2006. Other women have come forward to allege Franken touched them inappropriately during photos.

Earlier this week, Franken said he would work to regain people's trust following the allegations, adding "this will not happen again going forward."

“I know I’m going to have to be much more conscious in these circumstances, much more careful, much more sensitive, and that this will not happen again going forward,” Franken told dozens of reporters outside of his Capitol Hill office.

“Again, it’s going to take a long time for me to regain people’s trust, but I hope that starting work today that I can start to do that,” he added.

Well lets focking hang him for it. No trial or nothing, sorry al but it sounds like you used to like to get a little fresh so fock off :wave: