Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Survivor 34 - Game Changers

I was really hoping after the whole tranny thing came out that even though he didn't do anything that everyone would have voted him out anyway.

We aint having a tranny here.

a chick with a d!ck.

I may not know what a Tranny is or even a Transgender person or what a Transvestite is but I do know one thing; if it has a d!ck, IT'S NO CHICK !!!

I may not know what a Tranny is or even a Transgender person or what a Transvestite is but I do know one thing; if it has a d!ck, IT'S NO CHICK !!!

I have no idea either. I don't even know if they stick a d!ck on them, or they just walk around with a double only inserted into their vag, with the other end hanging out? I'm too afraid to search for the answer.

Went into the local garage the other day and told them I needed my tranny fixed.

Fockers chased me away with a tire iron

• Like 1

Debbie just wanted to say she pulled off a blindside. They need to get rid of that annoying twit sooner rather than later.

Glorious blindside. I was going to be seriously pissed if they didn't pull it off.

Cirie :lol:

Nice pick by the captain of that team.

Mary Jo Kopechne would have done better.

Too soon

• Like 1

Cirie was the captain of that team. :Mr-T:

should have recused herself

should have recused herself

Agreed.

When they determined the captains were Culpepper and Cirie, they should have just cancelled the competition.

I knew Debbie was gone when I saw CBS showing little facial looks behind her back. Plus CBS set it up with her over confident attitude. Borderline assshole.

I knew Debbie was gone when I saw CBS showing little facial looks behind her back. Plus CBS set it up with her over confident attitude. Borderline assshole.

It's usually fairly easy to figure out who is going home before the votes, by the time on camera people have and the things they say

Sierra tells Sarah she has the legacy advantage hoping it will keep her in the game.

Sarah turns around within hours and focks her right up the pooper.

I liked Sarah, but now I hate her focking guts. Die woman die! :mad:

• Like 1

Sierra tells Sarah she has the legacy advantage hoping it will keep her in the game.

Sarah turns around within hours and focks her right up the pooper.

I liked Sarah, but now I hate her focking guts. Die woman die! :mad:

That was Sierra's own fault. She told Sarah about it AND told her that if she got voted off she'd GIVE it to Sarah. I immediately looked at the GF and said "She just gave Sarah an incentive to vote her off". Which, of course, is exactly what Sarah did. Sierra has no one to blame but herself.

• Like 1

That was Sierra's own fault. She told Sarah about it AND told her that if she got voted off she'd GIVE it to Sarah. I immediately looked at the GF and said "She just gave Sarah an incentive to vote her off". Which, of course, is exactly what Sarah did. Sierra has no one to blame but herself.

that's where giantsfan has been? let him go immediately :mad:

Hot chicks on Survivor are much like Black Guys in Horror Movies......always the 1st to go! :P

Damn......down to one good looking chick left. :wall:

Hot chicks on Survivor are much like Black Guys in Horror Movies......always the 1st to go! :P

Damn......down to one good looking chick left. :wall:

Sarah would do in a pinch.

At least how she is looking on the show now. not so much when the show started.

and she has handcuffs :wub:

Yeah, that was pretty focking dumb. Then it didn't seem like she even did the math to try to figure out if Sarah had voted for her before willing her the legacy whatever.

I was beyond offended that Tai was the only person to kiss his "loved one" on the lips

:mad:

I was beyond offended that Tai was the only person to kiss his "loved one" on the lips

:mad:

Hah....

It was a dumb move by Sarah because the jury won't give her a million dollars for that move.

I like Sierras strategy...wonder if it would work the whole game. Just be nice to everyone but promote yourself that you will vote whatever way the majority wants. Wouldn't everyone be coming to you telling you who to vote for? And it wouldn't be you.

Andrea showed she has her finale sob story to win.....that's what you really need.

I wish they would show more hot shots of Michaela.

I wish they would show more hot shots of Michaela.

She is pretty but she's a has a big old case of resting biatch face.

• Like 1

She is pretty but she's a has a big old case of resting biatch face.

And she wears a crochet blanket on her head.

2 hour finale this week.

Buh bye Mikalya

2 hour finale this week.

Buh bye Mikalya

Definitely glad she's gone.

Well Sarah won't win..jury won't like how she's played.

Troyzan...doubtful...no moves, didn't win a lot.

The Jewish chick.....no.

Black lady...maybe, made some moves, wasn't great in challenges but tried pretty hard.

Tai...maybe...but pretty backstabbing guy.

My money is on Culpepper. Good story, great in challenges, part of some moves, wife's hot and he'll turn on the waterworks at the finale.

My money is on Culpepper. Good story, great in challenges, part of some moves, wife's hot and he'll turn on the waterworks at the finale.

Good to see Doctors finally perfected black to white surgery

Solid season and deserving winner in Sarah, IMO. Culpepper was pretty dumb to keep her over Tai. Took his eyes off the price right at the last possible moment.

Nice eye candy on that jury. Even Aubrey looked hittable.

Great season, loved it....fockin finale is at least one hour too long!!! :thumbsdown:

No way would I vote Sarah over Culpepper, and I can't believe Ozzy would have chosen Tai over Culpepper in the alternative scenario.

Sierra ( one of the purdiest set of lips ever ) :wub:

And wtf? The previews for next Season didn't show a single attractive female, do they not realize who butters their bread?

Solid season and deserving winner in Sarah, IMO. Culpepper was pretty dumb to keep her over Tai. Took his eyes off the price right at the last possible moment.

Nice eye candy on that jury. Even Aubrey looked hittable.

Agree with all of this.

- Loved the tribal where everyone had immunity except Cirie. While it made history, that's a pretty crappy way to go out.

- Culpepper lost on the social skills part. Even after Tai tried to enlighten him he didn't get it.

- Couldn't beleive Troyzan actually thought he had a shot if he made it to the final three.

- Glad Sarah won. She was definitely deserving, and Culpepper doesn't need the money anyways. It will greatly enhance her life.

- Especially agree on the eye candy. Most of those girls cleaned up really nice. Even the GF was shocked at how good Aubrey looked at the final tribal.

I just watched the finale

In at least 1/2 of the seasons, the person that should/could/would have won, had their chance to get rid of the eventual winner during the last tribal counsel.

Was a great, great season.

Sarah is a great winner. 100% deserved.

Looking forward to season 35!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEMae4Zvoc

Agree with all of this.

- Loved the tribal where everyone had immunity except Cirie. While it made history, that's a pretty crappy way to go out.

- Culpepper lost on the social skills part. Even after Tai tried to enlighten him he didn't get it.

- Couldn't beleive Troyzan actually thought he had a shot if he made it to the final three.

- Glad Sarah won. She was definitely deserving, and Culpepper doesn't need the money anyways. It will greatly enhance her life.

- Especially agree on the eye candy. Most of those girls cleaned up really nice. Even the GF was shocked at how good Aubrey looked at the final tribal.

:thumbsup:

Sarah had a great final tribal too in the new format stressing the strategic moves she made. Her getting the Legacy Advantage from Sierra after getting her voted out was the move of the game. If she doesn't have that she goes home instead of Cirie.

Meanwhile Tai burns an idol on Aubrey then wants her voted off the next tribal. WTF? :lol:

:thumbsup:

Sarah had a great final tribal too in the new format stressing the strategic moves she made. Her getting the Legacy Advantage from Sierra after getting her voted out was the move of the game. If she doesn't have that she goes home instead of Cirie.

Meanwhile Tai burns an idol on Aubrey then wants her voted off the next tribal. WTF? :lol:

Tai - dumbest player to make it far in history of survivor

why he didn't hold on to the 2nd idol for himself is just bigly stupid