Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Word is Skins will try to get ball more to Crowder

I am seriously regretting drafting Crowder. I actually have Ricardo Louis in as my WR3 instead of Crowder.

But now I am wondering if I should switch it. I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

I also have Humpries too, playing AZ. Peterson will be glued to Evans so it seems all 3 of these WR are so close.

Crowder vs SF

Humpries @ AZ

Louis @ Houston

Someone in one of my leagues dropped him. I picked him up dropping M Lee, but tried to drop him for D Parker. That failed, so he's still my #5 WR where I play 3 or 4. He won't see my lineup until I see some actually production, not just talk of it.

• Like 1

Someone in one of my leagues dropped him. I picked him up dropping M Lee, but tried to drop him for D Parker. That failed, so he's still my #5 WR where I play 3 or 4. He won't see my lineup until I see some actually production, not just talk of it.

yeah talking about what you like to do is quite diff from actually doing it. I am nervous about starting Crowder so thats why I am considering these other options. Which of the 3 would you start as a #3?

9ers defend the slot fairly well

I saw this story too

Pryor has a sweet matchup, this could be the week for him to get going

Humphries is seeing a lot of targets.

yes I know. especially with Peterson being glued to Evans. But I think TB runs Martin a lot today.

Louis has gotten 8 and 9 targets the last 2 weeks.

yes I know. especially with Peterson being glued to Evans. But I think TB runs Martin a lot today.

Those two are about the same on my lists, yeah. Crowder is off my lists, fwiw. I don't want a part of any WAS receiver.

And you can probably have a little extra comfort playing Louis knowing that Kevin Hogan (who was 16-19 last week) will get the start.

• Like 1

Those two are about the same on my lists, yeah. Crowder is off my lists, fwiw. I don't want a part of any WAS receiver.

I too dont want ANY part of any Wash WR anymore. little to late for me till I can salvage value and dump Crowder

And you can probably have a little extra comfort playing Louis knowing that Kevin Hogan (who was 16-19 last week) will get the start.

Louis is extremely athletic, could be a major sleeper...problem...Hogan still will play like most QB rookies, rely on the short pass avoiding turnovers...expect Duke Johnson to be the key receiver, and TE heavy........

I feel same way about Ajayi-he's on my bench until he PROVES it!

I thought they would want to get Doctson more involved.

This offense is utterly confusing. Heavy run emphasis when the talent says to throw. Cousins is balling in fantasy, yet he isn't making any of his receivers (including Reed) overly useful while doing so. Only Chris Thompson seems to be a consistent force.

Before this week a guy offered me Marvin Jones for Crowder and I countered with a package deal, and he cancelled and said he was gonna stick with what he had for now.

Really kicking myself for not accepting that first offer. Plus, I ended up dropping Crowder anyway.

Seems like Crowder won't have any value unless something happens to Thompson. I think this was the case last yr. I'll be looking to upgrade this week on the wire.

He's been very disappointing.

And even better then those Cooper owners.

He was a second rounder in a lot of drafts.

Twelve and fourteen teamers.