Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Date tonight

Don't know. Been thinking about leaving the screwdriver at home :thumbsup:

Let me guess: he has AIDS. You're going to bring him home and drain his blood for your puddle.

We call this The Phillybearphia Story.

I would have thought someone as miserable as you would all ready be married. :thumbsup:

I would have thought someone as miserable as you would all ready be married. :headbanger:

Well played. :music_guitarred:

well, did you glaze her or what?

phillybear had a date?

:unsure:

Update?

In fact, has anyone seen phillybear on here today? Maybe he is having a difficult time disposing of the body... :unsure:

phillybear had a date?

:thumbsup:

Date = Anonymous rest area homo-sex

So it went well. She did this thing with her arms at the end...like one on one side of me, one on the other and put her body close up to mine. Thought she was going to pick me up or something, then she squeezed a little. Strange stuff.

Felt like mixing things up so she's alive. All in all, good times.

So it went well. She did this thing with her arms at the end...like one on one side of me, one on the other and put her body close up to mine. Thought she was going to pick me up or something, then she squeezed a little. Strange stuff.

Congrats pb. Sane, or at least non-homicidal, people call that a "hug." Glad you enjoyed it. And that she survived. :wave:

Thought you of all people would recognize the onset of rigor mortise.

Whatever you do, please do not put your arms around her and squeeze....

You could blow out the valve stem and all of the air will escape.

She was trying to squeeze the life out of you. This is a process that women engage in as soon as they meet a potential mate, but it is often a long process that can take many dates to complete. Indeed, some women even carry on this form of torture for decades through a ritual commonly known as "marriage."

phillybear gets a date and all of a sudden he stops posting here? WTF, man?

Bros before maimed ho's. :dunno:

My phone rang this morning. I quickly ran down my list of possible callers. Miffed, I proceeded towards the communication device.

"Philly?"

My fists released :dunno:

"Hey, it's Renee..."

French names :wub: :lol: They reach a level of absurdity other names can only dream of. But, that's her.

Evidently tonight we will meet again. She has suggested imbibing that crude hot liquid people so often do as they chit-chat. I'm ready for the unexpected. Later we will go for a walk in nature, perhaps this will be a perilous suggestion on her part.

You are losing your edge due to this chick. Why, from your little story there, it appears as though you were almost happy that she called you this morning! :dunno:

Evidently tonight we will meet again. She has suggested imbibing that crude hot liquid people so often do as they chit-chat. I'm ready for the unexpected. Later we will go for a walk in nature, perhaps a perilous suggestion on her part.

That better be absinth, followed by her blood, and you better take a shovel on that walk, or you are dead to us. :dunno:

Without GFIAFP and Phillybear, the only two people with stories worth reading will be gone. :dunno:

I sense a distrubance in the force.

I sense a distrubance in the force.

Close your legs, then :mad:

That better be absinth, followed by her blood, and you better take a shovel on that walk, or you are dead to us. :mad:

The arm maneuver she has employed compromises me :wub: We maintain a friendly exchange, incredible though it is, I wonder if perhaps she is possessing me. Rabid hostility grips me at the thought. Twice every hour I find myself amongst my weapons, mulling it over, deciding in which method I will finally take her out. Then in my mind's eye, I see hers. Piercing me, inviting me. Delirious, I go back up the stairs and promise myself, if these feelings should change, my bare hands are still at my disposal.

The arm maneuver she has employed compromises me :wub: We maintain a friendly exchange, incredible though it is, I wonder if perhaps she is possessing me. Rabid hostility grips me at the thought. Twice every hour I find myself amongst my weapons, mulling it over, deciding in which method I will finally take her out. Then in my mind's eye, I see hers. Piercing me, inviting me. Delirious, I go back up the stairs and promise myself, if these feelings should change, my bare hands are still at my disposal.

I hummed a Barbara Streisand tune as I read this. :mad:

I hummed a Barbara Streisand tune as I read this. :mad:

...I am...a monster :wub: :mad:

[new phillybear] You know, you really shouldn't make fun of AIDS. :mad: It is a terrible disease that has ravaged an entire continent. [/new phillybear]

Philly's evil conscience: F*ck her. F*ck her brains out. Suck her t*ts, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.

Philly's good conscience: For shame! Philly, I'm surprised at you!

Philly's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.

Philly's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless girl, you'll despise yourself forever. ...I'm proud of you, Philly.

Philly's evil conscience: You homo.

She did this thing with her arms at the end...like one on one side of me, one on the other and put her body close up to mine.

:mad: Looks like you went out on a date with a succubus.

That had me laughing

PB geek of the week??? :ninja:

Mebbe not PB, but his future ex-wife...err...Renee, should be given strong consideration for this honor. :ninja:

:ninja: Looks like you went out on a date with a succubus.

[veronica] There will always be a morning after [/veronica] :ninja:

Chef's Father: Say, would you crackers like to hear about the time we met the Loch Ness Monster?

Stan: [impatiently] No, that's okay.

Chef's Father: Ooh, it must have been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of the sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era, comes out of the water.

Chef's Mother: We was so scared, Lord have mercy, I jumped up in the boat, and I said, "Thomas, Thomas, what on earth is that creature?"

Chef's Father: It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes...

Chef's Mother: Oh, it was so scary!

Chef's Father: ...and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, monster?" And the monster bent down, and said, "I need about tree-fitty."

[long pause]

Kyle: What's tree-fitty?

Chef's Father: Tree dollars, and fitty cents.

Chef's Mother: Tree-fitty.

Stan: He wanted money?

Chef's Father: That's right. I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you ###### Loch Ness Monster! Get your own ###### money!"

Chef's Mother: I gave him a dollar.

Chef's Father: She gave him a dollar.

Chef's Mother: I thought he'd go away if I have him a dollar.

Chef's Father: Well, of course he's not gonna go away, Mary! You give him a dollar, he's gonna assume you got more!

I think Renee did him in.

Am I to believe you bumped a 9 year old thread about PB, when you've admitted to talking to him (and he has posted) long after 2008? :dunno: