Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Anyone do man kegel exercises?

I have been doing them consistently for the past few months. During my drive in to work seems to be an ideal time to do them. I swear I shoot more frozen ropes now, plus it's probably good for overall prostate health. I recommend starting if you don't already do them.

I have been doing them consistently for the past few months. During my drive in to work seems to be an ideal time to do them. I swear I shoot more frozen ropes now, plus it's probably good for overall prostate health. I recommend starting if you don't already do them.

Like with Ben Wa balls in?

I don't have a to tighten.

Ive done them. Agreed, they probably do some good.

Just like Isometrics in that no excuse not to.

Hardest part is figuring out the first one.

For beginners, maybe just start by squeezing/flexing your butt cheeks.

Focus on your taint.

Sounds weird, but like I said, probably helps in the ol' man area.

Ive done them. Agreed, they probably do some good.

Just like Isometrics in that no excuse not to.

Hardest part is figuring out the first one.

For beginners, maybe just start by squeezing/flexing your butt cheeks.

Focus on your taint.

Sounds weird, but like I said, probably helps in the ol' man area.

So act like you're pinching off a turd or for Newbie, trying to pick up a cucumber?

I tried Kegel exercises once but Newbie complained about his tongue getting stuck.

• Like 2

So act like you're pinching off a turd or for Newbie, trying to pick up a cucumber?

:doublethumbsup:

something like that :first:

• Like 1

I agree they are probably good for my 50 yr old prostate, and the ropes don't shoot like they used to. I've probably started a regimen 20 times, and each time it lasts a day.

Make that 21, I just did a set. :D

I need to find a routine. I work from home and travel an unpredictable schedule so my days are not consistent. :dunno:

And here I was thinking you guys were doing reps of "lifting" a wet washcloth with your cack while it's hard

And here I was thinking you guys were doing reps of "lifting" a wet washcloth with your cack while it's hard

I'm up to a beach towel now.

For all the endless crying about the "pussification" of America I'm shocked this could even be discussed here.

I tried Kegel exercises once but Newbie complained about his tongue getting stuck.

This was forced.

"Kegel exercises primarily aid men with urinary incontinence. Besides preventing embarrassing urine leakage, they also decrease the urge to void. Secondly, they have been shown to help male sexual health by allowing some men's erections to last longer when affected by sexual dysfunction and premature ejaculation."

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/mobileart.asp?articlekey=113260

SUBSCRIBE

ADVERTISEMENT

Kegel Exercises for Men

Incontinence in Women Incontinence in Men Foods that Make You Go

Medical Author:

Kevin C. Zorn, MD, FRCSC, FACS

Medical Editor:

William C. Shiel Jr., MD, FACP, FACR

Medically Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Table of Contents

What are Kegel exercises for men?What are the benefits of Kegel exercises for men?How can men perform Kegel exercises?How often should men perform Kegel exercises?How long does it take to see results from Kegel exercises?

1/4

What are Kegel exercises for men?

Kegel or pelvic muscle exercises are discrete exercises that strengthen the perineal or pubococcygeus muscles. In the past, they have been largely promoted by physicians to their female patients in an effort to aid withstress incontinence following childbirth. However, these same exercises are now being promoted to men in an effort to improveurinary incontinence, fecal incontinence, and even sexual health. Unlike typical exerciseroutines, these exercises don't require the participant to buy any weights or expensive machines.

What are the benefits of Kegel exercises for men?

Readers Comments 1

Kegel exercises primarily aid men with urinary incontinence. Besides preventing embarrassing urine leakage, they also decrease the urge to void. Secondly, they have been shown to help male sexual health by allowing some men's erections to last longer when affected by sexual dysfunction andpremature ejaculation. These benefits all equate to a better quality of life.

These exercises are often recommended to patients with weakened pelvic floor muscles such as patients with diabetes, patients having had a prostate surgery in the past such as a radical prostatectomy, or obesepatients. It should also be mentioned that these exercises have not been scientifically proven to increase size and are thus not recommended solely for this purpose.

Kegel exercises are harmless if performed correctly. Chest and abdominal pain have been reported in some, but these occurrences are the result of inappropriately performed exercises.

2/4

Incontinence in Women Incontinence in Men Foods that Make You Go

How can men perform Kegel exercises?

Prior to beginning the exercises, it is important to correctly localize the pubococcygeus muscles. To achieve this, one can simply attempt to stop his urine flow midway through. The muscles allowing for the pause in urination are the ones targeted by the Kegel exercises.

There are many different techniques that can be used to efficiently strengthen one's pelvic floor muscles. Women often use Kegel balls or Kegel weights to perform the exercises, but those are unnecessary for men.

The first technique requires a contraction of the anus muscles as if trying to hold in gas. The feeling of a pulling or lifting sensation on the anus tells you that you are performing theexercise correctly.

The second requires the use of a mirror in order to observe the movement of your vertically without moving the rest of your body. An elevator analogy can be used to illustrate the exercise. The anus, in this case, can represent an elevator. The goal of the exercise is to bring up the elevator over five seconds to its maximal level and then to bring it gradually back down to the resting level.

The techniques are interchangeable. Men can perform a different technique each day. However, the important thing is to always use only the pelvic muscles. When men first start performing these exercises, they may use other muscles to help them. Often, they may use their abdominal or gluteal maximus (buttocks) muscles. It is thus important to become aware of which muscles are being contracted. It is also important to avoid holding the breath or crossing the legs.

Arguably, one of the strongest points of Kegel exercises is that they can be performed anywhere without anyone but the participant noticing. Unlike typical core exercises for men requiring sit-ups, planking, or other unusual positions, Kegel exercises can be performed during a variety of activities such as shaving, sitting at one's desk, or even while driving. This feature allows them to be universally accepted by men.

Still ghey BeerNuts. Still ghey.

This exercise where I tighten the muscle that controls my dlck, it will make my dlck more affective and desirable to my wife. Somehow that's ghey??

This exercise where I tighten the muscle that controls my dlck, it will make my dlck more affective and desirable to my wife. Somehow that's ghey??

Yup. If you were doing them for your side piece it wouldn't be.

So, I've been doing these the past couple days and noticed two days ago that later in the day when I was having sechs, my unit was more like balsa than mahogany. Then yesterday I was flogging the bishop and thought "hmm, I'll do some kegels. " Then... softness. :(

I've concluded that kegels are interpreted by my body as completion. Makes a certain amount of sense. Basically if I keep it up I'll do it when I go to sleep.

I thought your wife was the muscle that controlled your diick?

that is the gheyest line I have ever read

You are the one terrified that exercising your prostate will turn you ghey. I think we know you and those who think this exercise is actually ghey are the ones most likely to turn to sucking a dlck if times get tough. I have also literally noticed positive results. Sooo..... I still don't get why it's ghey to have ones dlck work better. But hey, closet cases come in all shapes and sizes

You are the one terrified that exercising your prostate will turn you ghey. I think we know you and those who think this exercise is actually ghey are the ones most likely to turn to sucking a dlck if times get tough. I have also literally noticed positive results. Sooo..... I still don't get why it's ghey to have ones dlck work better. But hey, closet cases come in all shapes and sizes

I agree with you in theory, but I suggest you re-read the werds you typed. :thumbsup:

Someone is a little to sensitive I was just busting your chops. I actually have read a lot about this and was going to start prior to this thread. It was more fun to play the other side

I know I know. It does sound ghey

I'm not sure you realize HOW ghey. Try again:

I will benefit from a better dlck. The rest of you can suck it

I know I know. It does sound ghey

A lotta Ghey.

A lotta Ghey.

Like Mario Canton and Edjr kinda ghey.