Sign in to follow this  
elaw77

Trade help whir. My Cutler for his Brady...and more

Hey guys, trade question. Standard yahoo 12 teamer. My Cutler, Asiata, Reed for his Brady, Colston, HMiller. Im thinking Colston down the road will be borderline WR1 and Brady has to turn things around right? Thanks fellas! Also, I m able to start 4 WRs each week2WR spots and 2flex.

My current team:

QBCutler, Kaep

WRABrown, Benjamin, GTate, Crabtree, Hawkins

RBForte, Ellington, JBell, Ivory, Asiata

TEReed, Kelce

QBs are almost the same but edge to Brady for consistency usually + health.

Not sure of AP status if he never plays you got a good 3RB in Asiata. Colston will produce only problem is injury history check his gamelogs he hasn't been healthy for all games in a while...

Miller is the safer play but Reed is intriguing play but uncertain due to injury + Cousins starting.

I pull the trigger... on the trade. I have Brady ranked high and believe. There was some miss cues last week but he got all his weapons and will likely get things going. The only bad thing is you didn't pull this trade sooner. Because Brady likely has monster game and maybe off the market... and you could of got points and now risk Brady stock rising.

Thanks. I agree. The only thing that scares me is a complete Brady Regression. But then again he finished strong last year. Colston is the xfactor for me. I will decide in the morning.