Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Just started a new PC game...

Is that the one where youre a ninja or something and thats all you can be but you level up? Like your sword craves blood or something? Have a cousin who is really into games and he posted something like this a few days ago

Dont starve together. It is a survival RPG, you get 1 life and then you have to start over from the beginning.

I played Diablo 2 mostly in hardcore and Diablo 3 only in hardcore. I prefer difficulty and consequences in video games. I strongly recommend dont starve together as a cheap, fun game. I am almost done with it though, it is getting too easy, I have not died in a while.

Dont starve together. It is a survival RPG, you get 1 life and then you have to start over from the beginning.

I played Diablo 2 mostly in hardcore and Diablo 3 only in hardcore. I prefer difficulty and consequences in video games. I strongly recommend dont starve together as a cheap, fun game. I am almost done with it though, it is getting too easy, I have not died in a while.

Is it the game I just described? Actually curious. I havent played an actual game on PC since WOW back in like 2012 after I got in a bad wreck and was on bed rest while taking pain medication. Pretty much how I got into WOW back then lol

Oh and I had never played Diablo 3 until then as well. Buddy I was living with played both WOW and the Diablo series so when 3 came out he introduced me to it. Fun stuff and good times

just dove back into Diablo 3 for the new season, they buffed everything, and the season theme is RORG without wearing it

also play the out of Grim Dawn with Grimarillion mod

my son just started playing Raft, and that is pretty cool, unique survival game where you start in the middle of the ocean with a piece of wood and a hook and have to build up a raft eventually, quite complex and good learning/crafting/creativity game for a 7 year old

I think I am about 3/4 of the way through Dragon Quest XI

Good times

Wish it was multiplayer. And according to the devs it never will be because they would have start the game over from scratch.

Meh.. graphics are terrible.. not super caught this far.

• Like 1

I think I am about 3/4 of the way through Dragon Quest XI

Good times

Wow, surprising. So good, I played it a few months ago. Such classic gameplay and music.

Meh.. graphics are terrible.. not super caught this far.

If you are trying to kill some time, give Ring of Elysium a try. First or third person shooter. 100 players start the match and to win you must make it to the escape helicopter. Takes about 20-25 minutes a match. You can do solo, duo or squad. Fast paced but not to much. Best part is its 100% free and its on Steam. If youre a graphics guy they are pretty good as well 6 or 7 out of 10. Id say the learning curve on it is about 30 minutes.

If you are trying to kill some time, give Ring of Elysium a try. First or third person shooter. 100 players start the match and to win you must make it to the escape helicopter. Takes about 20-25 minutes a match. You can do solo, duo or squad. Fast paced but not to much. Best part is its 100% free and its on Steam. If youre a graphics guy they are pretty good as well 6 or 7 out of 10. Id say the learning curve on it is about 30 minutes.

Nother pub g clone?

Nother pub g clone?

Well PUBG was originally a rip off of H1Z1. It is a Battle Royale (there are other game modes too) but they did it completely different than any others. It isnt a circle that gets smaller and smaller but there are regions on the map and more region get consumed by a fire. Its way more enjoyable to play than PUBG I think. PUBG is kind of a hassle, the movements are slow, sometimes even clunky and it just adds a little frustration to the overall experience. Also in ROE there is no jump from the plane and you just pick a designated starting spot, which saves you 2-3 minutes a match and you get into the action a lot quicker. The gameplay mechanics are similar to Call of Duty. And you cant beat free.

Sure doesn't look that PC :dunno:

:D

So many games to play. Looking forward to Anthem but I hear the Witcher series is fantastic.

Anthem has been nothing but negative from what I have seen, any of you guys multiplayer ARPGs though? I wouldn't mind having someone to play with

Anthem has been nothing but negative from what I have seen, any of you guys multiplayer ARPGs though? I wouldn't mind having someone to play with

I play the Battlefield series. Just picked up Battlefield V to go along with my new RTX 2070. What other games do you play? Cyberpunk 2077 looks good too. Same guys that did Witcher series, CD ProjectRed.

I play the Battlefield series. Just picked up Battlefield V to go along with my new RTX 2070. What other games do you play? Cyberpunk 2077 looks good too. Same guys that did Witcher series, CD ProjectRed.

I am more the Diablo, Path of Exile, Torchlight type of guy, I prefer swords and magic vs guns and such

ClassicReload was setup for preservation of 6,000+ old retro abandonware games and abandoned OS/interfaces that you can play DOS games online right in your web browser for education and research purposes. There is just something magical about the old DOS games that just brings back memories and takes many of us back to our childhood or a time when things were simpler and just as much fun without all the animation that is the standard these days. These games were from a time when there were so many different types of PC's on the market that all had different hardware. You will notice that many of the games will let you change sounds cards, graphics cards etc. There was so much change in the 80’s and 90’s with DOS games and many seem to be all but forgotten, but we have them here! (If there is a game missing shoot us a message and we’ll put it up.) This website was not only setup to try to preserve these games, but also to make them playable for free on modern desktop computers, tablets and phones. Before you get started make sure that you are using the latest Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

:wave:

link

I am more the Diablo, Path of Exile, Torchlight type of guy, I prefer swords and magic vs guns and such

Same...on console...I play diablo 3 and pillars of eternity

Okay... I found it. I hadn't played The Witcher 3 yet.... fantastic.

Finished the main game last week, playing Blood and Wine expansion now. Best game I've ever played.

• Like 1