Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

This North Korea thing

:lol: of course you don't, it exposes your idiotic blatant hypocrisy.

No it doesn't. Stop with this stupid whataboutism crap. You're literally destroying this country.

Obama was wrong on the red line in Syria. I said it at the time and I'll say it again now.

Now what in the fock does that have to do with the US response to North Korea today, under a different administration?

I mean is it really your belief that no administration can ever be questioned about how it handles any kind of international crisis because once Barack obama focked up??! Do you realize how stupid this is?

No it doesn't. Stop with this stupid whataboutism crap. You're literally destroying this country.

Obama was wrong on the red line in Syria. I said it at the time and I'll say it again now.

Now what in the fock does that have to do with the US response to North Korea today, under a different administration?

I mean is it really your belief that no administration can ever be questioned about how it handles any kind of international crisis because once Barack obama focked up??! Do you realize how stupid this is?

so what's your suggestion, another world cack sucking tour ? How'd that work out ?

One good idea is to stop all trade with any country that does business with North Korea.

Yeah, that means China. Yeah, we traded $682B worth of goods and services last year, yes that would cost us 1M jobs. But we have to get tough.

Glad I got my new 65 inch samsung before S Korea gets blown up and TV prices skyrocket.

so what's your suggestion

I don't know, it's a perilous situation.

My fear is the people in charge right now are in no way up to the task. Honestly I wish I could trust them nonpartisan stuff like dealing with international crises, but I absolutely can't.

And here's where that ties in.

I'd probably do what the administration is doing right now, which is pursuing this thing through the UN to try to deal with the situation diplomatically.

What I would NOT do is tell all our allies to go fock themselves as that doesn't seem conducive to diplomacy in these kinds of very high stakes situations.

I also wouldn't scare the sh1t out of longtime allies like South Korea and Japan where they are now justifiably wondering if we will be there to defend them if the crap hits the fan. Which is has justifiably led our other allies around the world to wonder if they can rely on us.

I also wouldn't go around saying "North Korea's just itching for war!" and "we're completely prepared to reign fire and brimstone down upon them!" To me that's just escalating a very dangerous conflict. Now is there some end game I don't know about? That's where my belief that these people have no focking clue what they're doing comes in. With a different, capable administration (of any party), I would have a little more confidence in that. As things stand right now I'm worried an unhinged maniac is leading us to the brink. :dunno:

I don't know, it's a perilous situation.

My fear is the people in charge right now are in no way up to the task. Honestly I wish I could trust them nonpartisan stuff like dealing with international crises, but I absolutely can't.

And here's where that ties in.

I'd probably do what the administration is doing right now, which is pursuing this thing through the UN to try to deal with the situation diplomatically.

What I would NOT do is tell all our allies to go fock themselves as that doesn't seem conducive to diplomacy in these kinds of very high stakes situations.

I also wouldn't scare the sh1t out of longtime allies like South Korea and Japan where they are now justifiably wondering if we will be there to defend them if the crap hits the fan. Which is has justifiably led our other allies around the world to wonder if they can rely on us.

I also wouldn't go around saying "North Korea's just itching for war!" and "we're completely prepared to reign fire and brimstone down upon them!" To me that's just escalating a very dangerous conflict. Now is there some end game I don't know about? That's where my belief that these people have no focking clue what they're doing comes in. With a different, capable administration (of any party), I would have a little more confidence in that. As things stand right now I'm worried an unhinged maniac is leading us to the brink. :dunno:

This.

Pretty bad when Trump's own staff is publicly disagreeing with him.

Gee, THAT sends a clear tone to an already unstable fockstick.

And, to all the 'but but butters': WHOLE new Ballgame as far as I'm concerned with missiles flying over Japan.

Best possible solution given the variables is massive missile D such that No Ko can't so much as throw a baseball

without SoKo and Japan (and others) knocking the shiit out of it. - Or at least making NoKo wonder if such a launch - with a high degree of failure - is worth the resultant shiit-storm.

Also, because they've shown absolute disregard for

selling anything and being agents of proliferation, you impose a full-scale Int'l inspection regime of every GD ship headed in or out of NoKo. THAT is something that we can get China and Russia on board with. We get the int'l community - especially ASEA to commit ships and resources, we allow food and other humanitarian stuff - so nobody can biitch about that.

- And, most importantly, we send a message that says "Okay, can't go back in time, cant undo what's been done - BUT that shiit ain't leaving NK either. - It's the only grown - up response to what IS.

They end up with some very expensive paperweights.

Yeah, that means China. Yeah, we traded $682B worth of goods and services last year, yes that would cost us 1M jobs. But we have to get tough.

Link to this BS?

Putin today at the BRICS summit:

“We all remember what happened with Iraq and Saddam Hussein. His children were killed, I think his grandson was shot, the whole country was destroyed and Saddam Hussein was hanged ... We all know how this happened and people in North Korea remember well what happened in Iraq.
“They will eat grass but will not stop their [nuclear] programme as long as they do not feel safe.”

Russia and China both have veto powers at UN so the chances of further sanctions, especially those banning trade with NK are non existent.

Previous administrations screwed the pooch here. North Korea is now a nuclear power, as is India and Pakistan. What needs to happen is the US pulls out of the DMZ in time and allows/assists SK and Japan to pursue their own nuclear programs. See if China acts then or maybe they wouldn't mind their neighborhood to be armed to the teeth even more so than now.

We waited too long to act. This is pretty much check mate and we lose. Stop poking the North in the eye and let those in that neighborhood deal with this. Maybe they can give Un the security he desires without our meddling which has obviously, per usual, only made matters worse. The US sucks at being the global cop. We are an incompetent nation and need for once to mind our own focking business.

Well......

Google "List of countries Trump has alienated" and you'll find sections on Australia, Germany, the UK, and more. In short, Trump's entire foreign policy is America first, last, and in between. EVERY decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. EVERY decision. And he hasn't been polite or respectful about it really.

I'm not energized enough to argue for against said foreign policy this morning, but we have to at least recognize that going that route does have potential trade offs like this.

please, they are all a bunch of pussies, not one of them has stood up for anything in years, and if we say jump they say how high even today

please, they are all a bunch of pussies, not one of them has stood up for anything in years, and if we say jump they say how high even today

Then I hope Trump gives Merkel, May, and Turnballs their orders soon.

Then I hope Trump gives Merkel, May, and Turnballs their orders soon.

we honestly don't need them for , if they say they agree thats all we need

France gonna send us them mighty 2 jet fighters again?

we honestly don't need them for ######, if they say they agree thats all we need

So we need them to say they agree? Or we don't need them for #####? Or it doesn't matter because we just tell them to jump and they'll ask how high?

I am with you in spirit, but having some trouble with the X's and O's I guess.

we honestly don't need them for ######, if they say they agree thats all we need

Loathe as I am to praise the Frogs right now, that's a pretty ignorant thought.

Even though our idiot Politicians and Press didn't talk about it, The French basically have been kicking ass on the African Continent for a decade+ now. Thank God for that - there's a couple of ISIS/AQ spin-off groups that most experts say make the Tallyban look like Girl Scouts.

- And Amurica sat on our hands and (apparently) had Black Hawk Down flashbacks.

Even here is a great microcosm: We've got our usual ChickenHawks who freak the F out if someone runs into an idiot in France/Sweden - wherever.

Meanwhile, Google: 1) Westgate Mall attack - Nairobi and/or 2) Chibok school girls.

It's typically Amurican: Don't talk about anything we're not involved in. Then biitch that nobody else is involved in anything.

• Like 1

So we need them to say they agree? Or we don't need them for #####? Or it doesn't matter because we just tell them to jump and they'll ask how high?

I am with you in spirit, but having some trouble with the X's and O's I guess.

I am saying all we need is the UN to sign off on us handling NK, we don't actually need their forces. But I guarantee Trump even hated can pressure them to sign off cause they need us more than we need them

Even though our idiot Politicians and Press didn't talk about it, The French basically have been kicking ass on the African Continent for a decade+ now. Thank God for that - there's a couple of ISIS/AQ spin-off groups that most experts say make the Tallyban look like Girl Scouts.

Even here is a great microcosm: We've got our usual ChickenHawks who freak the F out if someone runs into an idiot in France/Sweden - wherever.

Meanwhile, Google: 1) Westgate Mall attack - Nairobi and/or 2) Chibok school girls.

It's typically Amurican: Don't talk about anything we're not involved in. Then biitch that nobody else is involved in anything.

no your right, France does stuff elsewhere, maybe it was Italy, I was simply making a reference to some conflict years ago, where I read France (or Italy maybe) was sending 2 literally 2 fighter jets to help, and I was trying to elude to that humorously

France I believe has quite a bit of provincial interest in Africa

• Like 1

I know it's a heartless pipe dream, but I actually do entertain the notion of WTF would happen if we just said

"F it". We made an announcement to the world that we did our best, lost a shiit-ton of lives in the first Korean War.

Did everything we could to build up SoKo and it's regional neighbors to defend themselves and... We're outie.

It would take us a solid chunk of months to fully disengage, but we announce and start to do it.

Let's face it - China in Charge would be a crapload better than who's in charge now.

BUT - I can easily imagine lil Kim and his privileged few would absolutely HATE China

taking over. Fock 'em. Let them deal with the headache.

I bet Kim and Co would be on the first boat outta dodge - with about a BILLION dollars in looted NK cash.

Hey - SK wouldn't be the first democracy subsumed by China - Hong Kong didn't exactly burst into flames and bloodshed.

• Like 1

I like how you say America sat on its hands instead of Obama. And Hillary

We have an idiot in the WH who happened to put Tongan administration with zero foreign policy experience.

Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies?

a classic

WTF is going on here?

Christ I hope we're not headed for war. We can't really be, right? The consequences would be enormous!

Trump will tweet us to victory. Don't worry scrote!

Spoiler alert, nothing will happen.

We have an idiot in the WH who happened to put Tongan administration with zero foreign policy experience.

Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies?

I blame him for his rhetoric in possibly escalating things.

Watching some guy last night who had worked int he Clinton admin and he was saying they had NK mothballing the program but they had cheated and this technology they are usig now is from Pakistan. If true I wonder why not tough talk towards Pakistan.

Oh really?

Trump's rhetoric has been completely reckless.

What is the point?

Don't make these threats unless you're willing to back them up. All you do is worsen the situation AND expose yourself as unable to act.

Now if the dumbass actually DOES want to go to war - well that's even dumber. Millions will die. And that's assuming best case scenario where Russia or China don't get actively involved to prevent a unified Korea on their doorstep.

So sorry drobs, but "idiot" doesn't cut it as a legit response here.

:lol:

These all aged well.

Any of you ladies had a change of heart now that Daddy Trump has accomplished something no president in 60 years was able to get done?

These all aged well.

Any of you ladies had a change of heart now that Daddy Trump has accomplished something no president in 60 years was able to get done?

All the winning is absolutely KILLING them! Remember when their Lord and Savior Obama was supposed to do great things like this (but actually made things worse)?

I'm sure you'll get a response after they've checked in with their liberal masters who will tell them what today's daily talking points are on this.

Well......

Google "List of countries Trump has alienated" and you'll find sections on Australia, Germany, the UK, and more. In short, Trump's entire foreign policy is America first, last, and in between. EVERY decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. EVERY decision. And he hasn't been polite or respectful about it really.

I'm not energized enough to argue for against said foreign policy this morning, but we have to at least recognize that going that route does have potential trade offs like this.

:lol: to the first bold

And that is why Trump was elected in 2016 and will win in a landslide in 2020. Americans dgaf about Australia or Germany or UK or China or Mexico. Just as none of those countries gaf about America (unless there is a payday involved)

Moon seems to be doing some great work, in spite of our idiot in chief. But then again, NK doesnt have anywhere to test nukes anymore, so the timing is just a tad convenient. Will see how it all plays out.

Yeah, I don't really know what's going on in this particular thread clusterfest. I've already said that if Trump has anything to do with a real and Lasting change on the peninsula, he should get the Peace Prize.

However, one only need to go back to 2000 and then to 2007 to see that history has a way of repeating itself with these guys.

It's one thing to make Broad aspirational pillow talk. It's quite another when it starts boiling down to the details. So, we'll see.

Honestly, you have to wish everyone the best. Anybody hoping for Trump or the peace process whoever is responsible for it, to fail is an idiot.

But, just based on prima facie, I think the process is going on more despite, not because of us.

so to sum up

it hasn't happened in 70 years, with any other president for either Korea or US, but no its Trump, so it was going to happen this year regardless, he couldn't have in anyway done anything to help that along

so to sum up

it hasn't happened in 70 years, with any other president for either Korea or US, but no its Trump, so it was going to happen this year regardless, he couldn't have in anyway done anything to help that along

Obama killed Bin Laden

was he in the room?

I'm saying that Obama gets credit for that, but somehow Trump, who has been out front on N Korea from the beginning, gets none for what's going on there.

yep and thats the one thing positive he did in 8 years, and he did it in his first year

Trump has majorly surpassed it in his first year

2011. Took him three years, if he's getting credit.

I'm saying that Obama gets credit for that, but somehow Trump, who has been out front on N Korea from the beginning, gets none for what's going on there.

I was being sarcastic, that was sniffles line when the north Korea peace story broke and the reason it had nothing to do with trump

I was being sarcastic, that was sniffles line when the north Korea peace story broke and the reason it had nothing to do with trump

Slotard is more retarded than ever. Watching him crumble is joyful.

yep and thats the one thing positive he did in 8 years, and he did it in his first year

Trump has majorly surpassed it in his first year

Actually, in many ways, his biggest thing was the fact that he stepped up a drone strikes literally tenfold. Any told Pakistan to go pound sand. I don't know if they had nude photos of Cheney or what, but Bush Co treated Pakistan with kid gloves.

Not quite what I had stated. Im not surprised you dont understand what was actually said.

:doublethumbsup: This thread sums up all the bored liberals. THEY KNOW JACK SH!T!

Not quite what I had stated. Im not surprised you dont understand what was actually said.

nuance ? :lol: