Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill'

The mainstream media failed to see the rise of Donald Trump in 2016. Now its overlooking another grassroots movement that may soon be of equal significance the growing number of liberals taking the red pill. People of all ages and ethnicities are posting YouTube videos describing red pill momentspersonal awakenings that have caused them to reject leftist narratives imbibed since childhood from friends, teachers, and the news and entertainment media.

You might say that those who take the red pill have been triggered. But instead of seeking out safe spaces, theyre doing the opposite, posting monologues throwing off the shackles of political correctness.

Candace Owens, a charismatic young African American, posts commentaries on her YouTube channel whose titles seem expressly designed to make PC heads explode.

A sample: I Don't Care About Charlottesville, the KKK, or White Supremacy. The commentary calls out liberal fearmongering over white supremacists. I mean there are, what, 6,000 Klansmen left in our nation. You want me to actually process that as a legitimate fear every day when I wake up?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/13/liberals-sick-alt-left-are-taking-red-pill.html

The problem to me, as always, is the source. Fox News. Not saying it is "fake news" or anything like that.
But it's biased. As is CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Wash Post, NY Times and on and on. So I always take these articles as pushing an agenda. Cause they are.

The problem to me, as always, is the source. Fox News. Not saying it is "fake news" or anything like that.

But it's biased. As is CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Wash Post, NY Times and on and on. So I always take these articles as pushing an agenda. Cause they are.

What is their agenda with this story?

You think they have no agenda with it?

For all you all scream about fake news and biased sources...that whenever you actually linnk something...its to Fox...the fakest of fake news...its hilarious.

For all you all scream about fake news and biased sources...that whenever you actually linnk something...its to Fox...the fakest of fake news...its hilarious.

I will ask again what is their agenda with this story, you avoided answering that.

Are you saying these videos are not on YouTube?

You are doing exactly what the article is suggesting, ignoring what is happening.

Remember when you though Hillary had a 2TD lead with 2 minutes left.

What makes a person stupid is not learning from their mistakes.

I will ask again what is their agenda with this story, you avoided answering that.

You are doing exactly what the article is suggesting, ignoring what is happening.

I avoided reading an idiot fox news article about a red pill and the "alt left" that was posted by an old plagiarizing moron.

Remember when I said Hillary sucks...and that its been almost a year since the election and nobody gives a fock about Hillary right now...she is pretty much irrelevant...yet you can't stop talking about her?

Now run along and google a quote you can cut and paste and not link to its source...

I avoided reading an idiot fox news article about a red pill and the "alt left" that was posted by an old plagiarizing moron.

Remember when I said Hillary sucks...and that its been almost a year since the election and nobody gives a fock about Hillary right now...she is pretty much irrelevant...yet you can't stop talking about her?

Now run along and google a quote you can cut and paste and not link to its source...

You didn't read the article but you comment on it. That is priceless because you are doing exactly what the article is warning the Lefties about. I guess you just proved I have you in my back pocket. Of course Hagfish are not hard to catch.

Q. How much slime can a Hagfish produce at one time?

A. About a bucket full

#slohagfish

• Like 1

she's in the news, and you care deeply. You've been on a broken hearted tilt since the election.
  • Like 1

I guess the board Lefties are 100% behind the alt-left.

Why do you Lefties hate America?

There is no alt left...it's a term the right made up pissed that idiots i their side called themselves the alt right.

You didn't read the article but you comment on it. That is priceless because you are doing exactly what the article is warning the Lefties about. I guess you just proved I have you in my back pocket. Of course Hagfish are not hard to catch.

Q. How much slime can a Hagfish produce at one time?

A. About a bucket full

#slohagfish

I commented on the article? Try again dumbass.

Back pocket? You are too dumb to know you are being made fun of.

she's in the news, and you care deeply. You've been on a broken hearted tilt since the election.

Her book is in the news and fox will keep her in the news to keep you all moist down below.

I care? About her? Nope...she should go away...she has no relevance.

I thought the red pill was for butter misogynists who can't get laid? :dunno:

Come to think of it there's prolly a lot of overlap here ... :unsure:

There is no alt left...it's a term the right made up pissed that idiots i their side called themselves the alt right.

If you don't think there is an Alternative Left I cannot help you! Google is you friend buddy!

https://altleft.com/

TOP DEFINITION

alt-left

1) People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.

2) People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".

3) People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in.

That describes you perfectly.

I commented on the article? Try again dumbass.

Back pocket? You are too dumb to know you are being made fun of.

Well then what is their agaenda. You still haven't answered that.

It is hard to understand why the board alt-Lefties do not believe some Democrats are turn off by the hate and violence displayed on the far left.

It is hard to understand why the board alt-Lefties do not believe some Democrats are turn off by the hate and violence displayed on the far left.

You didn't ask him, you asked supermike. I answered, but apparently you only want sho-nuff's attention.

Why don

You didn't ask him, you asked supermike. I answered, but apparently you only want sho-nuff's attention.

You were trolling, sorry!

I avoided reading an idiot fox news article about a red pill and the "alt left" that was posted by an old plagiarizing

You have to love the way the alt-left has been indoctrinated to censor themselves.

is there even an argument that some Dems are turned off by the violence and hate from the alt-left because that is what you are agueing about?

Please present your side and no slime this time.

#slohagfish

To further an agenda using reports and stories that support the narrative.

Alt-right = phrase made up by the alt-right

Alt-left = phrase made up by the alt-right

That's about all you need to know here...

Alt-right = phrase made up by the alt-right

Alt-left = phrase made up by the alt-right

That's about all you need to know here...

this guy gets it

If you don't think there is an Alternative Left I cannot help you! Google is you friend buddy!

https://altleft.com/

TOP DEFINITION

alt-left

1) People, who ban other's freedom of speech, because they feel "uncomfortable" hearing different opinions.

2) People, who physically assault other individuals, and damage both public and private property in the name of "peace" and "love".

3) People, who care more about their selfish desires and arrogant views than about the country they live in.

That describes you perfectly.

Fake name created by pansies in the right.

BTW...the alt right gave themselves the name.

Dumbass

The far left that has perpetuated violence is denounced constantly by the left.

The far left that has perpetuated violence is denounced constantly by the left.

link ? Leftist politicians and media call out Antifa ? BLM ? Link or lie ?

link ? Leftist politicians and media call out Antifa ? BLM ? Link or lie ?

BLM is not inherently violent. Why would they just call that out?

Also...google it yourself...or link where any of them supported such violence as was being implied. Link or lie?

You won't accept any link anyway...tired or proving my points only for jackasses like you to ignore it anyway.

BLM is not inherently violent. Why would they just call that out?

Also...google it yourself...or link where any of them supported such violence as was being implied. Link or lie?

You won't accept any link anyway...tired or proving my points only for jackasses like you to ignore it anyway.

I am sorry but you bore me. You are not interesting, informative or funny. You have no credibility since you admitted commenting on articles you didn't read. Replying to you is a waste of time just like your life. You are a pear shaped loser!

#slohagfish

Sure, I remember those days. I was resigned that Hillary would win and I was thinking "Sure BLS, I'll take your money."

Oops.

That mistake cost me $150 (or was it $250?) worth of flashlight and batteries, but, eh, the good outweighs the bad.

Sure, I remember those days. I was resigned that Hillary would win and I was thinking "Sure BLS, I'll take your money."

Oops.

That mistake cost me $150 (or was it $250?) worth of flashlight and batteries, but, eh, the good outweighs the bad.

You know, I figured trump winning would at least have one silver lining. That it would stop the constant kvnty whining from the right. But nope. You'd think Hillary raped them or something.

You know, I figured trump winning would at least have one silver lining. That it would stop the constant kvnty whining from the right. But nope. You'd think Hillary raped them or something.

I hated her during the campaign but I am actually starting to like the old b1tch ever since. Hillary has beeen going around blaming Russia, Bernie, sexism etc. and she's got to know this is triggering the Trumpflakes but she keeps on doing it, totally impervious to facts. Her complete lack of shame reminds me a little of the POTUS.

Hillary is the honey badger: she don't give a sh1t. :dunno:

I am sorry but you bore me. You are not interesting, informative or funny. You have no credibility since you admitted commenting on articles you didn't read. Replying to you is a waste of time just like your life. You are a pear shaped loser!

#slohagfish

You are a liar. I didn't comment on the content of the article. You claimed I did...a lie. Like your little list.

And a plagiarizing old man talking about credibility...that's good for a laugh.

And phurfur...I run circles around you mentally and would physically as well.

Better go find your next fox link...or someone else's words to steal.

And phurfur...I run circles around you mentally and would physically as well.

You taking over as the bored tough guy now that newbies gone? :lol:

You taking over as the bored tough guy now that newbies gone? :lol:

Not at all...what is tough about running?

You have no credibility since you admitted commenting on articles you didn't read.

WTF are you talking about? You've been known to post articles you clearly haven't read. :doh:

WTF are you talking about? You've been known to post articles you clearly haven't read. :doh:

That's nothing, I have been known to write stuff that I haven't even bothered reading.