Sign in to follow this  
Maulers1973

FF Backfields to Avoid 2017

Apparently the latest Blount news was the Pats being pissed off and somewhat blackballing him. It's out of my league to explain what I heard on the radio but it wasn't good news for Blount.

It would appear that's the case; Blout now has that hanging over his head in contract negotiations. Not a "cool" thing to do to a guy who got you 18 tds a year ago.

Apparently the latest Blount news was the Pats being pissed off and somewhat blackballing him. It's out of my league to explain what I heard on the radio but it wasn't good news for Blount.

That's just the Pats being the Pats.

they had the ability to tag him so that if they dont get him super cheap, then they will get some compensation for losing him.

Why wouldnt a team take an extra draft pick if they can get it?

Especially the Pats who are about gaining any advantage they can.

There is often a very fine line between teams on this list and not on this list.

There are certain teams, like the Broncos and Patriots that are notorious for their unpredictable RB usage. Most of the teams though are just waiting for someone to take over.

That's what makes this list tricky. Many potential break out candidates from these teams. Pick up the right RB and you could potentially have a huge steal.

This is where the skill/luck makes it's appearance in fantasy football.

• Like 1