Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Ballistic missile warning in Hawaii

The thing about a missile being fired at the US is that our missile defense is top notch that it wouldnt make it far to us. Theyve run so many simulations on it that it is a very low percentage of it actually making it to the land. Originally, when I was joining the AF I wanted to be in missile and space command but went pararescue instead since it was open almost immediately (had the scores for it but those jobs take years to get in to and I didnt want to wait that long). As a medic, I examined quite a bit of those guys so I always asked them about their job

"It was a mistake made during a standard procedure at the change over of a shift, and an employee pushed the wrong button," he said.

I want to know just how crazy it got in the roads, public places etc. I can only imagine mass hysteria.

I want to know just how crazy it got in the roads, public places etc. I can only imagine mass hysteria.

NSFW:

Early Sat morning not many people on the roads, so I doubt much hysteria.

My wife freaked out a little, but then called her parents. They weren't too concerned. I wasn't either. My first thought was false alarm. If legit, I figured it's a situation where our missile defense works or we get vaporized. Not much I can do to alter those outcomes.

One thing we've definitely learn today. Trump starts his day much earlier when he's golfing then when he's presidenting.

Early Sat morning not many people on the roads, so I doubt much hysteria.

My wife freaked out a little, but then called her parents. They weren't too concerned. I wasn't either. My first thought was false alarm. If legit, I figured it's a situation where our missile defense works or we get vaporized. Not much I can do to alter those outcomes.

The message was so blatant and succinct though. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Is different than possible missile warning, stay tuned and seek shelter.. People were rightly scared out of their minds.

The message was so blatant and succinct though. THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Is different than possible missile warning, stay tuned and seek shelter.. People were rightly scared out of their minds.

You’re right, I saw some hysterical people on the news tonight. Personally, IDGI.

This would be a good Southwest Airlines commercial.

Show everyone in Hawaii getting this Run For Your Life!!! text and then show the guy who accidently sent out the message.

Wanna get away?

• Like 2

Another theory is that it was the "deep state" attempting to bait Trump into launching an attack on NK and starting WW3. (He obviously didn't fall for it, knew it was planned, the NSA and military are back in the hands of patriots now)

Everyone knows what is coming in the next few weeks and they are running out of options, getting desperate.

Expect more false flags tomorrow and Monday. And expect the Sunday morning talk shows to all have coordinated mass hysteria talking points.

Interesting side note, Huma was allegedly in Hawaii this weekend.

You serious Clark?

A little odd that the CDC was going to have a nuclear emergency teaching session on the 16th.

Wonder if preparing for the teaching session and that type of warning being something they would see if someone screwed up and sent a live one.

A little odd that the CDC was going to have a nuclear emergency teaching session on the 16th.

Wonder if preparing for the teaching session and that type of warning being something they would see if someone screwed up and sent a live one.

Just curious how far are you from Offutt?

Just curious how far are you from Offutt?

Hah..not a conspiracy guy...just curious probably coincidental timing.

Not surprising, most liberal's are really that stupid.

I bet they don't even know how to use apostrophes.

• Like 2

If you think Hawaiis emergency warning system is bad you should see their birth certificate system

• Like 2

More importantly.

How many men raped women after they heard this alert.

It couldn't.

The alert was intentionally sent.

The only question is motivation.

1. Shitlib trying to bait Trump into WW3.

2. Someone did launch a missile, most likely from a sub, that was shot down, triggering a real alert.

NBC just happened to be doing a news piece from the bunker where the button was pushed 1 day before the false alert. Hmmmmmm.

Yeah I thought it was a little odd that there is one button someone hit and then they had a shift change?

You mean it's one button? There's no way it's one button.

Another theory is that it was the "deep state" attempting to bait Trump into launching an attack on NK and starting WW3. (He obviously didn't fall for it, knew it was planned, the NSA and military are back in the hands of patriots now)

Everyone knows what is coming in the next few weeks and they are running out of options, getting desperate.

Expect more false flags tomorrow and Monday. And expect the Sunday morning talk shows to all have coordinated mass hysteria talking points.

Interesting side note, Huma was allegedly in Hawaii this weekend.

It couldn't.

The alert was intentionally sent.

The only question is motivation.

1. Shitlib trying to bait Trump into WW3.

2. Someone did launch a missile, most likely from a sub, that was shot down, triggering a real alert.

NBC just happened to be doing a news piece from the bunker where the button was pushed 1 day before the false alert. Hmmmmmm.

Not surprising, most liberal's are really that stupid.

Stupid is not reserved for one side. See examples above.

There were three states I refuse to work with back in the day. I learned from experience. Two of them were Puerto Rico and Hawaii. Yes, I know Puerto Rico isn't a state.

Basically, you don't want to try to do business with any Island state. They literally live up to their stereotypes. Lazy, unprofessional, the sort of if you don't live here we won't do business with you, stupid, the whole shebang.

Whether it was them or the Virgin Islands or any other Island, you learn from experience to hire local Councel that lives there. There's a lot of FaceTime that has to happen. Even though she should be able to be done via computer and phone. It's essentially a good old boy Network for non-white people.

New Mexico is the same way, because about 40% and a minimum of all state government are alcoholic Indians still pissed off that they lost.

There were three states I refuse to work with back in the day. I learned from experience. Two of them were Puerto Rico and Hawaii. Yes, I know Puerto Rico isn't a state.

Basically, you don't want to try to do business with any Island state. They literally live up to their stereotypes. Lazy, unprofessional, the sort of if you don't live here we won't do business with you, stupid, the whole shebang.

Whether it was them or the Virgin Islands or any other Island, you learn from experience to hire local Councel that lives there. There's a lot of FaceTime that has to happen. Even though she should be able to be done via computer and phone. It's essentially a good old boy Network for non-white people.

New Mexico is the same way, because about 40% and a minimum of all state government are alcoholic Indians still pissed off that they lost.

Hawaii definitely lives up to some of those stereotypes. Things move slowly, and everything is determined by word of mouth, with more nepotism and cronyism than anywhere I've lived.