Sign in to follow this  
LaChup

The G-Men will shut down Eli if they fall out of never.

Fact. Eli died last year on a big hit. The Giants have been playing weekend at Bernie's since.

• Like 2

Fact. Eli died last year on a big hit. The Giants have been playing weekend at Bernie's since.

This makes sense! I see it now. Lol

Can someone please confirm that the G-Men will shut down Eli after his 100th birthday?

Confirmed! I like it.

They shut down Eli by having a poor O-line. The GM failed him.

Next season Eli will prove the doubters wrong. Really like the Barkley pick as well, imagine him with blockers? :shocking:

Lets stop blaming the o-line for Eli's struggle. A sloth could out run him and his noodle arm maxes out at 15 yards.

Enough is enough

Lets stop blaming the o-line for Eli's struggle. A sloth could out run him and his noodle arm maxes out at 15 yards.

Enough is enough

Sloth, but O-line not to blame? Those players are exactly the ones that need an O-line.

Typical Canadian.

Enough is enough

Almost everybody here says manning is a HOFer easy. But just look at this guy over most of his career. Never in the top 5. Ever. And RARELY in the top 10. And he just plain sucks over the past many years.

Brady and other true HOF QBs have overcome bad olines. I heard a local reporter of the NYGs this week on NFL radio and he said exactly what you said. Maybe minus the sloth reference, but still the message.