Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

MNF - What do ya need?

Should be all kinds of playoff implications going on tonight. Plus there's 2 games so there's a lot more going on then a typical Monday.

I sewed up my division yesterday but now it's just a matter if I'm the 2 or 3 seed. So I'm rooting for the guy who's playing the current #2 seed which carries a first round bye. The guy I need to win is down by 70 but still has Brees, Stills, Torrey Smith and S. Graham. Not likely but not impossible :dunno:

What do you need tonight?

I am 9-2, trailing the 10-1 team that leads my division by a score of 128.30 to 128.28. seriously.

PPR, I have Graham, he has Mark Ingram. Should be a good one.

Other leagues are pretty much decided.

Down 55 points with Ingram, Tucker, and Bills. Maybe I can get a pick 6, sack fumble for TD, and Ingram goes nutts.

My team shouldn't even be in this position, it is so much better than the teams that are already a lock for the playoffs...

Need 29 points from Drew Brees so I'll be stat correction proof.

I hope Moleman is up to the task.

In work league I need Watkins and Ballard to combine for less than 50.

I need a rewind of Romo going off for 4 TDs on me! One of those a double dip to Witten.

That would help a lot.

Beyond that, I need Brees to outscore Chandler by a very achievable amount and for Watkins to NOT go off on me.

That would get me to 3-1 on the week....if I'm LUCKY!

:wave:

Down 144-107 (took Tannehill out at the last minute for Stafford, um...ugh?), he has Tucker kicking for Baltimore, I have Torrey Smith and the Bills D.

I am tied at 120 points with my opponent. I have Colston he has Jimmy Graham.

I'd handicap myself as a 3-1 underdog. My only hope is the defensive game plan is to double team and try to bully Jimmy at the line of scrimmage. Leaving Colston and Stills as the main passing targets.

I am up 6, if Miller or Jennings could have scored on those goal line possessions 😡 I would have been golden. Anyway, I have Flacid he has Colsten and the Baltimore pk. It will be close need TD passes not field goals from Ravens.

Curtis Lofton and Daryl Smith + 16 needs to be better than Preston brown + drew brees. It's going to be a close one. Your prayers are appreciated.

I'm up by 56,4 points. He still has Ingram and Watkins.

I need the Jets to hold Watkins below 100 yards and ideally not to give up a long TD.

I need the Ravens to hold Ingram to under 100 on the ground and not give up more than 1 TD.

Based on these player's historical per game averages (Ingram 12.5 ppg, Watkins 15.7ppg) I should still win by about 25+ points unless one or both of these players blow up for monster numbers.

I don't need ivory and decker to go off. Keep them under 20 (standard)

I'm down by three and have Tucker kicking opponent has Forsett so not all that optimistic. But hey maybe the Ravens are unable to move the ball or give give all the goal line work to other backs and kick several field goals. At least I am in first place and have playoff spot secured. I would definitely love to sow up the first round bye though.

I need Ingram to go off to the tune of about 120 and 2 TD's

That's pretty optomistic against a good Ravens Defense.

Bills D got me 39 and Torrey got me 14 so I came from behind for the must win. Next week I control my destiny for the final playoff spot.