41 replies to this topic

#41 titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

FF Geek

• Members
  • 26,231 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:29 AM

Wow, I've done it as well, but sheesh man, not for a whole state.  :shocking:

Especially the Tennessee section of 75. Thats a pretty twisty interstate. Now I40 in West Tennessee, Ive done it there before.

First time I was ever allowed to drive to Nashville by myself, my mom made me leave really early in the morning to avoid traffic. I had been out late. My car at the time had a busted radio.

I fell asleep at some point. Woke up to the rumble strip shaking my car. Fortunately, that car had no cruise control.

In typical dumbass 16 year old male fashion, I decided that it would help me stay awake if I drove the rest really fast. Got my 1987 Honda Crx up to 115 before I thought it would shake apart. The glove box shook open it was shaking so much.

Made it from Memphis to Nashville (200 Miles) in two hours flat. I did not reckon that mom would notify my dad when I had left, As they hate each other and all.

Got my first ticket on the way home doing 85.

#42 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 27,163 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:23 AM

Especially the Tennessee section of 75. Thats a pretty twisty interstate. Now I40 in West Tennessee, Ive done it there before.

First time I was ever allowed to drive to Nashville by myself, my mom made me leave really early in the morning to avoid traffic. I had been out late. My car at the time had a busted radio.

I fell asleep at some point. Woke up to the rumble strip shaking my car. Fortunately, that car had no cruise control.

In typical dumbass 16 year old male fashion, I decided that it would help me stay awake if I drove the rest really fast. Got my 1987 Honda Crx up to 115 before I thought it would shake apart. The glove box shook open it was shaking so much.

Made it from Memphis to Nashville (200 Miles) in two hours flat. I did not reckon that mom would notify my dad when I had left, As they hate each other and all.

Got my first ticket on the way home doing 85.

Man I don't even remember the state. I used to get super stoned and then drink some jolt cola and I would be in a daze. Crazy what you will do for a some super excellent pussyy

Its still not a hummingbird.