Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

Apr 19 2018 21:14:29 (EST)

Anonymous
ID: fe9998
>>1108897

When will we find out about Seth Rich and Las Vegas??

Apr 19 2018 21:21:44 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d7571e 1109139

>>1108927

SR connect to DNC.

MS_13.

JA.

Why did the D’s push legal rep on family?

June ETA.

Q

June. It's coming...

Google Gmail 'drafts' being run down as part of the conspirators' main form of communication. All those who had access (foreign and domestic) culpable for what was suggested/planned there.

Might explain why Google CEO Eric Schmidt stepped down same day Dec 21st, 2017 E.O. signed by POTUS.

Apr 30 2018 10:51:06 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e7b971 1248119

Define the terms of the Iran nuclear deal.

Does the agreement define & confine cease & desist ‘PRO’ to the republic of Iran?

What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?

What if the program never ceased?

What other bad actors are possibly involved?

Did the U.S. know?

Where did the cash payments go?

How many planes delivered?

Did all planes land in same location?

Where did the U1 material end up?

Is this material traceable?

Yes.

Define cover.

What if U1 material ended up in Syria?

What would be the primary purpose?

SUM OF ALL FEARS.

In the movie, where did the material come from?

What country?

What would happen if Russia or another foreign state supplied Uranium to Iran/Syria?

WAR.

What does U1 provide?

Define cover.

Why did we strike Syria?

Why did we really strike Syria?

Define cover.

Patriots in control.

Q

Drop from early this morning.

News story breaking: Israel about to expose Iran's nuke program and how the deal is a farce.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/30/netanyahu-set-to-reveal-dramatic-intelligence-about-iran-nuke-deal-report-says.html

Legit........

https://s15.postimg.cc/p5qvpbswr/945_C380_C-60_E4-4264-_B225-54_FD553_F36_A8.jpg

https://s15.postimg.cc/7fp74dfcr/BF7794_CB-0_D05-4623-96_CE-_C05_A3_BFB49_D8.jpg

Pics from Duluth Trump Rally.

The people in the dark corners of the internet think the storm is here.

Given the IG report, testimony, confirmation Comey is under criminal investigation, Strzok being fired, Obama's security guy stating he was told to stand down from the Russia meddling in 2016, the 302s being altered, Horowitz setting the stage for massive Russia investigation bias and corruption.... Lots of volatile pieces right now. This is bout to blow!

I started following that dude on Twitter about a month ago and I think I'm just too stupid to understand what all of his cryptic crap means.

I started following that dude on Twitter about a month ago and I think I'm just too stupid to understand what all of his cryptic crap means.

Just when you start being normal...you follow a conspiracy quack...

Says the sole remaining believer in the Muh Russian Collusion conspiracy. :wacko:

• Like 1

So clueless....

Hah..was just more interested to see if anything he had panned out. A month later I'm still not sure... because again..I may be too dumb.

Hah..was just more interested to see if anything he had panned out. A month later I'm still not sure... because again..I may be too dumb.

Doubtful...from what little gets posted of stuff like that...its all purposefully vague and cryptic so that they can claim they got it right no matter what.

Doubtful...from what little gets posted of stuff like that...its all purposefully vague and cryptic so that they can claim they got it right no matter what.

Wrong....

This isn't politics, just old fashioned good vs evil, so I don't mind bumping it on this day of political fasting.

Q drop today:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/1915811.html#1916147

Do you believe it’s a coincidence extreme rhetoric is being pushed while at the same time [RR] is on the brink of collapse?

Define.
[RR] must either comply with all document demands or face impeachment.
2-way failure.
If he complies, he fails (self-implication)(known conflict).
If he failes to comply, he gets impeached (removed).
Why no DOJ texts disclosed to the public?
RR to LL "……………"
LL to H "……………"
X to X "………………….."
JC to LL 247x (relevant)
LL IS KEY to CONNECTING TO WH / HRC/BC/JB/JC/SP/EH…..
Where are the JC / AM text messages?
Gmail messages?
Burner phone messages?
Call pulls?
Coming soon to a theater near you.
PS/LP texts are only scratching the surface.
Threats of assassination?
They are preparing for this by activating progressive activists.
RED LINE.
Once the documents are supplied and viewed by Senate and Congressional leaders (& the public), they LOSE.
SET UP.
SCAM.
FISA.
ABUSE OF EXEC POWERS.
ILLEGAL SPYING.
FRAME.
INSERT ASSETS.
Prevent AT ALL costs.
Traitors ALL.
THEY KNOW WE KNOW.
BUT UNTIL THE PUBLIC KNOWS IT IS CONTAINED.
THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.
MSM will portray progressive activists as a large part of the pop – this is FALSE.
No possibility of compromise.
Do not underestimate our resolve.
We stand at the ready.
Q

The reason we are seeing the MSM go bat ###### crazy in the last week (using muh chirrens as an excuse) is an attempt to normalize Nazi behavior (harassment, segregation, threats, violence). To convince useful idiots that the majority of Americans are this outraged and that violence is justified.

This sets the stage.

Allegedly there were plans made, texts backing it up, to JFK Trump.

By getting the MSM and useful idiots worked up in advance if/when this treasonous news drops the MSM will spin it as "any means necessary to stop Trump" and try to convince the useful idiots that it is okay to assassinate a president if he is Literally Trump.

kern

• Like 1

You are the useful idiot.

Is there a school they send you libtards to that you learn to project your shortcomings onto other people?

IRT to latest Q..........You can see this is being orchestrated albeit a bit more slowly than most on the right would like (me included). This is to have the DOJ/FBI at odds with Congress so when the information does go public, the President and Sessions are off to the side eating popcorn while Rosenstein is left without a chair when the music stops.

A few questions remain: Mueller's role and his team.

When Rosenstein and Mueller came to the White House, what was Mueller's original commission? Investigate Trump campaign inside and out or Begin draining the swamp (Manafort/Podesta lobbyist gone)?

Was Mueller told who to select for his team to see if they'd continue their anti-Trump bias (under the watchful eye of Horowitz)? There is so much information the I.G./Trump has that goes far beyond Strzok/Page. This group of conspirators (Lynch/Rice/Obama/Comey/McCabe/etc....) all communicated somehow and you know the NSA has that data. Will we ever see it?

Sho is desperately hanging on to the MSM narrative. What a rube. Hes borderline retarded.

Why won't the MSM ask Sarah Sanders or Trump about Q?

Conspiracy No More

Funny that not a single US MSM outlet (other than Fox and MSN) has any news on this:

Imran Awan set to appear in court on 7/3 for plea agreement:

https://www.google.com/search?q=plea+agreement+imran+awan&rlz=1CATAAB_enUS798US798&oq=plea+agreement+imran+awan&aqs=chrome..69i57.4976j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

:lol:

Fake News mother fockers.

Seriously, if you ever want to introduce someone to the reality of fake news and MSM propaganda in 2018, this is a great place to start. Fox and MSN are the only 2 MSM outlets that reported Awan struck a plea deal and is scheduled for court on 7/3.

For those unaware, Awan is the Pakistani who was in charge of IT for several dozen Democratic members of Congress. Full access to their networks, servers, emails.. for years and years. He and his family were all paid 6 figure salaries for part time "consulting". He was caught with laptops and servers buried in the yard of the house he was renting. He was stopped at the airport as he was attempting to flee the country. After his wife had already fled the country with $100k cash in her carry on bag. This is the guy that Debbie Wasserman Schultz (former DNC president and Dem Rep from FL) went to court and threatened people's lives if they did not return his laptop.

This should be wall to wall news on every network.

Be on the lookout for a False Flag Tuesday morning. Workplace shooting or Muslim blowing up a building or running over people with a Ryder truck.

It's not a big story because the swamp is letting him slide, to protect themselves. No one gets worked up over a plea deal that doesn't require him to give up and testify against the likes of DWS. It's a not so clandestine cover up. Anyone who followed this story can see that. And they talk about the blue wall of silence. Kids play compared to D.C.

Here is another example of the coordinated propaganda by the MSM.

Q has talked a lot about the 4 am talking points. They go out each day to members of the MSM, bloggers, Twitter blue checkers, etc. That is how they know what to push on the morning shows and through social media to try and control the narrative each day. (This is also why they hate Trump's morning tweets so much, he steals their thunder more days than not by sending out 140 characters on Twitter while he takes his morning ######)

https://media.8ch.net/file_store/f02e85b95ed1150e4fb3a0daf21e57234023f350deb695c02a20beda7551bffb.jpeg

[4am]
What will tomorrow be?
Coordinated.
What happened to Stormy?
Fake news!
Q

https://qanon.pub/?

He also says "we have the server".

Meaning Hillary's server.

Meaning they can prove it was not "hacked" by "Russia".

And they have the contents that certain people were so desperately attempting to conceal from the American people and the FBI

Pizzagate?

Child sex trafficking?

Clinton Crime Family involved?

#QAnon #TheStormIsComing #WhiteRabbit #RabbitHole #RedPill

Post something like this on their Twitter and watch what happens….

Q !CbboFOtcZs

From Sea to Shining Sea.
Who does Huber report to [directly]?
Define evidence.
Who has the server?
Why does POTUS continually refer to the server?
POTUS does not speculate.
Future proves past.
Who has it all?
Topics stated in past.
Future BIG meaning?
Repeats important.
Think Twitter.
Those awake see.
Those asleep blind.
Fake news [prop arm of D/DS] failing.
Panic.
Silence is golden.
Q

Uh rho

What...you all getting duped again by fake as crap?

Like you did with the Seth Rich thread you started?

Like this board did with the Podesta crap?

someone's askeered

Let's not forget the pee-pee story. Why do you always leave that one out?

someone's askeered

You sure are...you know your narratives have been crumbling bit by bit...you may have to admit you were duped by a bunch of con men and supported absolute corruption and believed in bogus conspiracy theories.

But you won't ever admit that...