Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Howie Long isnt a ###### like his son Cris... is he ?

Leave it to a hater like you to turn giving a years salary to charity into a bad thing. :wacko:

I just checked and Chris Long is still a Super Bowl Champion. :first:

I didn't say it's a bad thing. It's just an image thing for him is all. Check the players all you want. that's your obsession.

How about this age old argument:

"Teams don't want him."

I'll buy that one all day.

True, but they don't want him because he's controversial and, at best, a mediocre QB. If he was controversial and a great QB, he'd be employed in the NFL right now.

True, but they don't want him because he's controversial and, at best, a mediocre QB. If he was controversial and a great QB, he'd be employed in the NFL right now.

Yep. A backup player with drama and baggage equals 'out of work'. If the Bears picked him up I would be pissed.

The Long kid is an ill informed moron.

I agree. Being ill informed seems to be going around these days more than ever. I think we are in the 2010's version of the 1960's. Only now instead of spitting on veterans coming home from war there are those who have been pushing laws for major spending on bathrooms for guys that don't want to be male anymore.

Last year, Chris Long's salary was $1M. After taxes, and other crap, he probably had a net income of between $400-$500k. Donating that is great! But let's not make it seem like he donated $15M. Let's also not pretend that he was able to write the whole thing off. Let's also not pretend that there aren't also other loopholes in the tax code (written by all politicians... both Republican and Democrat), that probably made it so that he actually got money back when he filed his taxes this year. In all likelihood, he probably only saw a loss of about $50k from his expected 2017 income.

Im surprised more players dont give away their entire years salary, since it is so easy according to you guys. :thumbsup:

Im surprised more players dont give away their entire years salary, since it is so easy according to you guys. :thumbsup:

Me too. Most of them are broke within 5 years of them leaving the league anyway.

Problem is though, even if they donate, it doesn't make them smart. See george soros. He constantly donates to the idiots that tore this country apart for 8 years + before trump.

Anyway, love long all you want.

Can't wait for the draft. Woohoo!

I agree. I mean, isn't that the Liberal way? Liberals want the wealthy to be highly taxed. Many think 75-90%. Well, why not just give it all away then? If a lot of these players don't like Trump or Republican's and are mostly Democrat, then why don't they champion the Liberal agenda? Practice what they preach?

You know whats awesome? Chris Long is a Super Bowl Champion and you are a salty little hater who can suck it. :first:

I agree. I mean, isn't that the Liberal way? Liberals want the wealthy to be highly taxed. Many think 75-90%. Well, why not just give it all away then? If a lot of these players don't like Trump or Republican's and are mostly Democrat, then why don't they champion the Liberal agenda? Practice what they preach?

So true.

You know whats awesome? Chris Long is a Super Bowl Champion and you are a salty little hater who can suck it. :first:

What he said... ^^^^^^

What he meant: "Yeah, you're right, but let me dodge and make it look like I'm not."

ABIDE yo!

I like the eagles latest pick up of Worley. Great haul on that one simple trade. This guy is at home in philly. What a great move. He should be a "locked down" guy for years.

Worley got released dummy.

After they traded for him. ☺ Nothing like taking a nap in the car with a gun on the on ramp of a highway, and then fighting the cops when they get there resulting in him getting tased.

Brilliant homework on this guy by the eagles.

I am giving up my NFL salary for next season. Now I can comment on a few things. Kaep got figured out as a QB, and is done. :thumbsup:

After they traded for him. ☺ Nothing like taking a nap in the car with a gun on the on ramp of a highway, and then fighting the cops when they get there resulting in him getting tased.

Brilliant homework on this guy by the eagles.

You do realize that Torrey Smith was going to get cut right?

The Eagles were in a no-lose situation.

Kinda like Super Bowl LII. When they didn't lose.

:first:

Not according to torrey smith and the eagles. But make stuff up all you want. worley is typical philly guy.

"Oops, we traded for a criminal. Let's just tell everyone we were going to cut smith."

Not according to torrey smith and the eagles. But make stuff up all you want. worley is typical philly guy.

"Oops, we traded for a criminal. Let's just tell everyone we were going to cut smith."

I think that both Torrey Smith and the Eagles are being diplomatic. Torrey Smith blows. There's no way the Eagles were going to keep him. It's clear this was a garbage for garbage deal. No team gives up on a 3rd round pick after 2 seasons for a WR who is really, really bad.

Odd that a Bears fan would be the single biggest salty crybaby hater after the Eagles SB sin. I wouldve guessed Cowboys or Giants fans took it the hardest. :dunno:

Odd that a Bears fan would be the single biggest salty crybaby hater after the Eagles SB sin. I wouldve guessed Cowboys or Giants fans took it the hardest. :dunno:

Misery loves company.

When ones live haven't been blessed with any success, one doesn't like too see celebrate.

Psalm 119:158 m

Misery loves company.

When ones live haven't been blessed with any success, one doesn't like too see celebrate.

Psalm 119:158 m

I don't need to live my success through the achievement of others like you girls do.

Coming from someone who in another thread whined about Trubiski and the Bears in multiple posts even though is was wildly off topic. You are such a mess.

The ONLY way Smith could have stayed was with a major restructuring of his contract. That is a fact.

The Eagles had to be below the salary cap before the start of the new year. They weren't. Trading Smith helped them get there.

The ONLY way Smith could have stayed was with a major restructuring of his contract. That is a fact.

The Eagles had to be below the salary cap before the start of the new year. They weren't. Trading Smith helped them get there.

Smith stated himself that they working a restructure. It doesn't matter to me if they kept or cut him, but to trade him for that peice of crap? The whole transaction was weird.

I don't need to live my success through the achievement of others like you girls do.

Sure you do, you have a job right?m

So that job you have is because of someone's else's achievement.

Psalm 119:158&166

In my company I pull my own weight. And I am a reason for the success of the company. For you girls, you don't work in the NFL for any teams and you parade around here like it's your achievement that some team won a game.

Based on your argument above, the players and coaches and other key positions in the NFL are celebrating the achievements of the founders of the NFL when they celebrate a win. That is false. Companies are multi structured and are successful based upon ownership input and support along with management and other defined worker execution. You and the other idiot MDS just sit, watch from afar, and run around here like it's you accomplishment. The teams would have won if you were watching another game and kissing the asses of another team's players.

Simple.

Yes I'm guessing that's true for you, but when I come home from work I do it with pride knowing I gave my employer his moneys worth to make him successful. Now the guy who brought his family from another country whos son became a doctor with a free education. He waits 10 years to become a citizen and doesn't pay taxes making over a 100k more doing the same thing. Anymore stupidity you got, I know this for a fact. All the way down to him crying in the locker room asking people if his check was correct when he finally had to start paying taxes.

In my company I pull my own weight. And I am a reason for the success of the company. For you girls, you don't work in the NFL for any teams and you parade around here like it's your achievement that some team won a game.

Based on your argument above, the players and coaches and other key positions in the NFL are celebrating the achievements of the founders of the NFL when they celebrate a win. That is false. Companies are multi structured and are successful based upon ownership input and support along with management and other defined worker execution. You and the other idiot MDS just sit, watch from afar, and run around here like it's you accomplishment. The teams would have won if you were watching another game and kissing the asses of another team's players.

Simple.

I'm sure the Company you work for was there before you worked for them.

So their success is why you have a job.

So you have that job based on someone else's achievement.

Thanks for the reply.

Proverbs 20:9.

Yes I'm guessing that's true for you, but when I come home from work I do it with pride knowing I gave my employer his moneys worth to make him successful. Now the guy who brought his family from another country whos son became a doctor with a free education. He waits 10 years to become a citizen and doesn't pay taxes making over a 100k more doing the same thing. Anymore stupidity you got, I know this for a fact. All the way down to him crying in the locker room asking people if his check was correct when he finally had to start paying taxes.

Same for you, that business was there before you started working their, so your success at that job comes from the achievement of the owners.

Thank you for the reply.

Proverbs 20.

Coming from someone who in another thread whined about Trubiski and the Bears in multiple posts even though is was wildly off topic. You are such a mess.

Laughing at Trubustsky isnt whining about him.

Like everybody outside Chicago I dont give a fock about the Bears really. :dunno:

I'm sure the Company you work for was there before you worked for them.

So their success is why you have a job.

Thanks for the reply.

Proverbs 20:9.

You are so dumb.

Thanks for the perfect example.

Idiots 1:1

Now I thought you said you always win every season in ff.

And you win big money I recall.

Isn't that having success and even self gain through the achievement of others?

Mmm.

Thanks for reply.

Proverbs 23.