Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

Alshon or Jordan Matthews?

PPR prob keep Alshon even tho I love Matthews. Jeffrey could catch 100 balls from tunnel vision Cutler. I have JMatt ranked ahead of him tho and hes my personal fav.

Even though I have Alshon ranked slightly ahead of JMat this year, it's not enough to make me think there is a big advantage one way or the other, meaning if I had JMat, I would just keep him most likely.

Yeah I'm an Eagles fan and would love to keep him. They do have a lot of weapons though that's the only thing I'm worried about.

Yeah I'm an Eagles fan and would love to keep him. They do have a lot of weapons though that's the only thing I'm worried about.

Eddie Royal is gonna catch a lot of balls in Chicago also, and even though Forte won't catch 100 again, he'll still get his share Royal has a history with Cutler from their days in Denver, not to mention Bennett caught 90 last year too. So if you're reasoning for considering making this trade is because the Eagles have a "a lot of weapons" then I think that's flawed logic, personally. Keep JMat and be happy rooting for your team.

I actually have Alshon and was offered Matthews. I think I'm going to take it, thanks guys. He also offered me Rivers for Peyton 😳

- my adjusted top 5 ppr, after the Jordy injury:

Julio

AB

Calvin

JMatt

Cooks

fwiw -

I hope you are right. I got Cooks and Matthews in the 2nd and 3rd round of a 14 team ppr after getting Charles in the 1st.

I was offered Matthews for Alshon straight up. It is a keeper league. PPR also. What do you think?

Matthews