Sign in to follow this  
graphix28

What's up with Alshon?

Bears coach John Fox was "terse and non-specific" when asked about Alshon Jeffery's calf injury on Tuesday.

Advice: Jeffery hasn't practiced since August 11. Fox's Tuesday attitude is alarming on its face, but the Bears' new head coach has already made it clear he thinks he doesn't owe anyone anything when it comes to injury information. Fox views the trivial details of his team as top secret information to be protected in a bunker. It's always concerning when a player misses nearly three weeks of practice, but there's still no compelling reason to believe Jeffery won't be ready for Week 1.

-Rotowire

Its why i said i would rather have healthy Jmath. Last year Alshon wasnt consistent as he dealt with a lower leg injury that happened in the 2nd or 3rd game and lasted all year.

- Royal dealing with a hip ding, as well ... Forte and Bennet are gonna get a ton of early season work if these ouchies linger.

adjust accordingly -

Who cares if a top WR hasn't played in preseason. Better to give him time to heal a nagging injury so it doesn't become an issue in the regular season.

I think he'll be good to go week 1.

With or Without Ashlon, it's looking more and more like Steady Eddie Royal is going to be a huge mid-late round value pick in PPR leagues. His little hip pointer is just day to day so nothing to see there. He may catch 90 balls this year.

With or Without Ashlon, it's looking more and more like Steady Eddie Royal is going to be a huge mid-late round value pick in PPR leagues. His little hip pointer is just day to day so nothing to see there. He may catch 90 balls this year.

Kevin White and Alshon started off day to day also

I avoided him like the plague this year. White is unproven and currently hurt and Marshall is gone.

Alshon will be double and triple teamed without a legit threat on the opposite side of the field.

Anything to worry about here?

Yes three weeks and no one is talking .

Practice next week will be critical to monitor. If he can't practice on Wednesday/Thursday before the game, then he's probably not going to play week 1.

Part of the reason I will bump all bears down on my list this year is John fox

It's OK I have Mike Evans NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO or wait I have Garcon NOOOOOOOOOOOO I am screwed before the season starts. It's like going to Vegas to play the slots, I should just throw quarters out my car window and pull the gear shift as I drive to sin city.