Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Anyone else hanging on to Jeff Janis ?

Thinking of dropping him, or should I hang on and wait and see. Seems like he might always be an outside reciever

I dont think he will ever be consistent. He will have a few long tds that will be very hard to predict. Someone will be forced to start him and get lucky. Against the Bears week 1 with a less than 100% Cobb may be an awesome play.

I dont think he will ever be consistent. He will have a few long tds that will be very hard to predict. Someone will be forced to start him and get lucky. Against the Bears week 1 with a less than 100% Cobb may be an awesome play.

I guess you would have to rely on one of the WR's to go down. They say Montgomery and Cobb are simular player types, just seems like Janis is much different than the rest.

I guess you would have to rely on one of the WR's to go down. They say Montgomery and Cobb are simular player types, just seems like Janis is much different than the rest.

A Jordy type

At this point with Jorday out, you have to hold him. If he can get on the field, he will have at minimum WR 4-5 value this season. He has some talent, but at this point is still raw and inconsistent. Reminds me of James Jones, always was enamored with athletic ability, but inconsistent route running and catching. With AaRod and that offense you have to keep the potential.

At this point with Jorday out, you have to hold him. If he can get on the field, he will have at minimum WR 4-5 value this season. He has some talent, but at this point is still raw and inconsistent. Reminds me of James Jones, always was enamored with athletic ability, but inconsistent route running and catching. With AaRod and that offense you have to keep the potential.

thanks, I tend to agree. It would suck to throw him back and he gets really productive

I think he and Brandon Coleman with their QB's are worth hanging on to

I think Coleman sucks. I dont get the hype at all. Colston was a much better receiver than Coleman and could barely be counted on.

A Jordy type

Probably compares best to Jordy in measurables.

But just so inconsistent.

You would be relying solely on the big play from him early on.

I think Coleman sucks. I dont get the hype at all. Colston was a much better receiver than Coleman and could barely be counted on.

Payton sais Coleman was the MVP through training camp.... thats why

Payton sais Coleman was the MVP through training camp.... thats why

CJ Spiller will run till he pukes. Coach speak. Bradin Cooks is their training camp MVP for real. Coleman is not worth wasting a roster spot

well there are mixed feelings on him, nuts. I think I will hang on to both for a few weeks. They are bench guys with high ceilings

Spiller will run till he pukes was a classic BS line for sure. I hope he works out in NO... I got him in the 6th round

dropped him for a backup QB today :dunno: