Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Todd Haley out in Pittsburgh

No. And just about every fan from every losing team in every playoff matchup complains about officiating. Noone was in on a Bettis feel good moment.

I guess all I can say to that answer is wow. At least I know where you stand, and to each there own.

I'll never say Seattle would've won that game had it been better officiated. They could've very well still lost. But at least it would've been an even playing field.

From the very first touchdown called back by Djax on, it was horribly one sided. To this day, all the Steeler fans I personally know say, "I'm glad we won, but yeah, that was bad".

So I can't even guess as to how you saw anything differently. But again, to each there own.

No. And just about every fan from every losing team in every playoff matchup complains about officiating. Noone was in on a Bettis feel good moment.

I'll stop now as I'm positive the 2 of us think very differently about football. But a point I'd like to make about myself. I expect to win games, and I expect to lose others. There's only 2 games in my life I've ever cried about the officiating. The first was in 98 with Vinny Testaverd's phantom touchdown. In my defense to that game. That game was the reason they brought back instant replay.

The second was SuperBowl 40. You're one of the few I've ever heard say that game wasn't a terrible display put on by the NFL, and Mike Periera.

I don't give a flying f0ck about dysfunctional Steelers. My Seahawks were robbed of a chance to be competitive in that game from the league that wanted Bettis to get his feel good moment.

Oh crap. Here I go.

So let me get this clear. You are saying that the refs in the SB were told before the game to make poor calls so Jerome Bettis could have be a good story finishing his career in his hometown of Detroit??? Is that what you are insinuating? I live in Portland Oregon and know many Seahawk fans and I've never heard your reasoning before.

The Seahawk defense prepared for two weeks to defend against the Hines Ward TD pass to Randle El. 7 points. The Seahawk defense gave up the longest rushing TD in SB history to Fast Willie Parker. 7 points.

Those 14 points are why you lost. Your defense failed on those two plays or your team would of won the game. Take accountability or blame the stripes a good therapist would tell you.

It's always an exciting time to not be a Seahawk fan, especially as a Steeler fan who watched that game in Seattle at a friend's brewery/restaurant. Kids spraying me with silly string every time Seattle did anything. I was the one Steeler fan among 150 Seahawk fans. The pregame parties and food were off the hook amazing...lots of fun and great memories. I felt like the only happy person in Seattle that day and I could not wipe off my grin.

I guess all I can say to that answer is wow. At least I know where you stand, and to each there own.

I'll never say Seattle would've won that game had it been better officiated. They could've very well still lost. But at least it would've been an even playing field.

From the very first touchdown called back by Djax on, it was horribly one sided. To this day, all the Steeler fans I personally know say, "I'm glad we won, but yeah, that was bad".

So I can't even guess as to how you saw anything differently. But again, to each there own.

Jeremy Stephens fumble called an incomplete pass. Terrible call in Seattle's favor. Is this what you are referencing?

Horrible game,if the Patriots indeed win this Super Bowl they will be the only six time super champs.

I think the NFL sold out the Seahwks in that Super bowl and shame on the NFL for doing so.

I bet with some lighting fluid those terrible towels will burn real good. Word.