Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Pats will get either Bills orTitans in first round

Almost laughable. Bills and Titans are hot garbage right now.

Chiefs are the only one with a legit chance to oust them imho.

:fu:

Congrats on jinxin them :lol:

Almost laughable. Bills and Titans are hot garbage right now.

Chiefs are the only one with a legit chance to oust them imho.

I think the chiefs are laughable too. As usual, the road to the SB in the AFC has rolled out a red carpet for NE. They could probably get to the SB even if they rested their starters. The bigger issue here is that maybe too many teams are making the playoffs in the NFL these days with talent spread so thin and the fact that there are like 5 truly good quarterbacks in the entire league? Just a hunch.

Bills and Titans are a joke. I can’t believe they got in. I would have preferred the Chargers.

I think the chiefs are laughable too. As usual, the road to the SB in the AFC has rolled out a red carpet for NE. They could probably get to the SB even if they rested their starters. The bigger issue here is that maybe too many teams are making the playoffs in the NFL these days with talent spread so thin and the fact that there are like 5 truly good quarterbacks in the entire league? Just a hunch.

That applies to the AFC but the NFC is a different story. I can make a case for every team to make a run to the Superbowl. The AFC is just weak, had the chargers and Ravens got in, I think it would have helped a bit with the perception. Maybe those teams don't win the superbowl, but they could pull off an upset or two.

Its a sad afc year

This Bills team in no year should be a playoff team

KC already kicked their ass once so they give me some concern.

Jacksonville is the upstart that could.

Pittsburgh is the best of the other AFC teams but New England sure has their number.

KC already kicked their ass once so they give me some concern.

Jacksonville is the upstart that could.

Pittsburgh is the best of the other AFC teams but New England sure has their number.

I dont know last time steelers played pats entire game with Ben Bell and Brown in the lineup if ever. Thats a big factor I hope we see Brown in there cause JuJu and Bryant are hitting their peek. Adding Haden on Defense will help as well. Spence with a few games under his belt will be much better.

No one circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bills.

Would be great too see both the Bills and Titans win this weekend.

NFC has some really good matchups this weekend.

I dont know last time steelers played pats entire game with Ben Bell and Brown in the lineup if ever. Thats a big factor I hope we see Brown in there cause JuJu and Bryant are hitting their peek. Adding Haden on Defense will help as well. Spence with a few games under his belt will be much better.

All true and they shouldve won the last game even without all of that.

Hoodie with all the defensive schemes. Harrison rejuvinated and out to destroy. Brown likely less than 100%, if he plays. In Foxoboro. Hogan back in lineup. D. Lewis on a tear.

idk....don't want to see Pats back for another SB, but I can see them eliminating the Steelers in a walk.

Hoodie with all the defensive schemes. Harrison rejuvinated and out to destroy. Brown likely less than 100%, if he plays. In Foxoboro. Hogan back in lineup. D. Lewis on a tear.

idk....don't want to see Pats back for another SB, but I can see them eliminating the Steelers in a walk.

They will most likely win. But it will be close and probably from another botched coaching decision

But if you watch that first game again Pats only offense was Gronk. So scheme for that and I see success. Haden back allows them to give Gronk more attention.

KC does have one thing going for them and that's the fact they know they've destroyed the Pats twice in recent memory (once this season). That's a psychological edge the Steelers wished they had against NE. With that said, it would take basically a monster game from Hunt, Smith, Hill and Kelce on offense (and special teams) to beat NE. I'll be rooting for KC in the AFC as I'm tired of NE and have become a Kareem Hunt fan for life after his awesome championship winning season.

Pats vs Steelers always comes down too coaching, both teams are loaded with talent , but the hoodie is the diffrence.

so what day and time will the chiefs play the pats?

Next Saturday night on CBS at 8:00 pm.

is that a best guess? Cause the local Chamber banquet is gonna be fockin empty if that's the case :banana:

is that a best guess? Cause the local Chamber banquet is gonna be fockin empty if that's the case :banana:

I have bingo that night myself. But I like the chiefs.

Let's go Titans.

Who would the Titans play after they eliminate the Reid's?

Genesis 7:4&14&21&23.

Does anyone really think NE will lose any game they play in the playoffs? The teams are soooooo bad that even Pittsburgh to me is pretty over-rated and only looks good because some high school teams look "good" against the crop of AFC wannabees right now. The Chiefs are a joke. They caught a break week 1 and have been playing worse and worse since then. Buffalo/Tennessee? REALLY? C'mon guys. Hell, the Pats have barely .500 talent but have NO challenge in their own division or the conference so its just too easy every year. Those are the facts.

And dont say "well you dont know until they play the game" because that doesnt apply here at all. Its quite clear that if any game is close and comes down a call.....eh-hem.... we know which way THAT call will go. :rolleyes: :clap:

The playoffs are a joke this year. Not even worth watching.

Does anyone really think NE will lose any game they play in the playoffs? The teams are soooooo bad that even Pittsburgh to me is pretty over-rated and only looks good because some high school teams look "good" against the crop of AFC wannabees right now. The Chiefs are a joke. They caught a break week 1 and have been playing worse and worse since then. Buffalo/Tennessee? REALLY? C'mon guys. Hell, the Pats have barely .500 talent but have NO challenge in their own division or the conference so its just too easy every year. Those are the facts.

And dont say "well you dont know until they play the game" because that doesnt apply here at all. Its quite clear that if any game is close and comes down a call.....eh-hem.... we know which way THAT call will go. :rolleyes: :clap:

Id be pretty butthurt too, if I were a ravens fan.

I would think not worth talking about then.

Tennessee beats the choking dog coached Andy Reid team

I would take KC and put quite a few bucks on that straight up.

Amen.

They Mariota them.

Let's goo Titans.

Chiefs beat the titans like edjr would beat an unborn baby

Chiefs beat the titans like edjr would beat an unborn baby

Chiefs under andy reid.

lost last 6 home playoff games

I was so confident KC would lose, I bet on the TENN money line

The guy is incredible. Throws touchdowns to himself.

killer blocks to seal the deal too

:clap: :overhead: :doublethumbsup: :first:

so what day and time will the chiefs play the pats?

:lol:

I would take KC and put quite a few bucks on that straight up.

:wave:

:wave:

I would have lost that game and the Rams game. Glad I just sat pat with my yearly fantasy winnings.

With Nagy gone does Reid get a new OC that will call plays or will he start calling them again? God forbid.

Andy let Nagy call the plays when he agreed with him. Changed then when he didn't. It was all a charade. Andy still had his face buried in his diner menu of plays the whole game.

Andy let Nagy call the plays when he agreed with him. Changed then when he didn't. It was all a charade. Andy still had his face buried in his diner menu of plays the whole game.

there is definitely a pile of roast beef sandwiches behind that play sheet

That was surreal. Up 21-3 with Kelce out and only 6 rushes in the second half for Hunt. Why give the season leader in rushing more than 11 carries in the game, that would be crazy talk....