Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Pats will get either Bills orTitans in first round

That was surreal. Up 21-3 with Kelce out and only 6 rushes in the second half for Hunt. Why give the season leader in rushing more than 11 carries in the game, that would be crazy talk.... typical of a Reid coached team

:thumbsup:

Reid coached team is indeed the key point.

I don't know what the Vegas spread is this weekend with New England vs Tennessee...but I have a bad feeling Brady is going to throw for 250 yards and 3 td's in the first half alone. The only hope for the Titans is a giant snowstorm. Tennessee's secdondary is going to get shredded. Take the Pats minus the points.

Let's Go Titans!

I don't know what the Vegas spread is this weekend with New England vs Tennessee...but I have a bad feeling Brady is going to throw for 250 yards and 3 td's in the first half alone. The only hope for the Titans is a giant snowstorm. Tennessee's secdondary is going to get shredded. Take the Pats minus the points.

Let's Go Titans!

41 to 10

Let's Go Titans!

I hope so but the dirty little secret is Bradys been playing like sh1t lately (for him anyway).

And why would that surprise anyone. Hes focking 40 years old!!

He looked awfull all the way to the Super Bowl.

I just hope at 40 he can make it into the field, do you think he can?

He looked awfull all the way to the Super Bowl.

I just hope at 40 he can make it into the field, do you think he can?

Sure. Terrible.