Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

*********THE OFFICIAL: OBAMA IS RUNNING ON HIS RECORD FOR RE-ELECTION THREAD***********

Can't sum it up better than that.

End of Clinton? Things great. Republican lead Congress

End of Bush? Things sh!tty. Democrat lead Congress

End of Obama's first term? Things better. Republican lead Congress

That's all you need to know.

No he will not run on his record, its awful. He will use racism and class warfare as his platform. He's scared and he should be.

His record and Allen West on the republican ticket will neutralize the white guilt vote.

You are a bufoon.

White people didn't vote for Obama out of guilt. They voted because the Republican party is a shambles, and can't put up a candidate I would vote for for dogcatcher. The same is happening again.

You are a bufoon.

White people didn't vote for Obama out of guilt. They voted because the Republican party is a shambles, and can't put up a candidate I would vote for for dogcatcher. The same is happening again.

But they have Mitt Romney!!! (Who couldn't even beat John McCain a few years ago) Bwahahaha

LMFAO!!!!!

I didn't think this would get to three pages so fast, but it is going exactly as I anticipated.

The usual libturds showing up to:

1. Bash Bush

2. Praise Clinton

3. Spew the latest libturd talking points

What none of them have done is show Obama running on his record. Not a single example in three pages.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Cheer up, Chumps. It's a long time til the election. Surely he will give you an example.

LMFAO!!!!!

I didn't think this would get to three pages so fast, but it is going exactly as I anticipated.

1. Bash Bush

2. Praise Clinton

What none of them have done is show Obama running on his record. Not a single example in three pages.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Cheer up, Chumps. It's a long time til the election. Surely he will give you an example.

That's the whole point, moron. Obummer doesn't have to run on his record. He just needs to point to the sideshow circus freaks on the other side of the aisle and say, "You really want that?" and he's a lock to win re-election.

Sorry. Better luck in 2016. :wave:

LMFAO!!!!!

1. Bash Bush

2. Praise Clinton

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The MOFO's buy In Bulk !!!

That's the whole point, moron. Obummer doesn't have to run on his record. He just needs to point to the sideshow circus freaks on the other side of the aisle and say, "You really want that?" and he's a lock to win re-election.

Do you REALLY enjoy being THE WORST REPUBLICAN EVER ??? :lol:

Please just crossover already, so i can show you a smidgen of respect for being clueless.

They're just about to spring their secret weapon: the Sarah Palin comeback. She'll tell those Russian commies what to do. From her back porch.

Please just crossover already, so i can show you a smidgen of respect for being clueless.

Hi Rusty. How are the flying saucers today? Tell Bigfoot I said hello. :wave:

Hi Rusty. How are the flying saucers today? Tell Bigfoot I said hello. :wave:

Will do Bro,.....but they too are asking why ????????? :lol:

Will do Bro,.....but they too are asking why ????????? :lol:

I registered GOP to vote in the Pennsylvania primary - we have closed primaries. :dunno:

:lol:

Says the guy who thinks Obama wasn't born in this country and then klilled Breitbart. Classic

You are a bufoon.

That's kinda funny. Mitt Romney ran Bain, ran an olympic games, and ran Massachusetts, all fairly successfully. Barack Obama was a community organizer who voted "present" a lot.

Mitt Romney has no fundamental principles and will say anything, anything at all if he could just be president

fix

:lol:

Says the guy who thinks Obama wasn't born in this country and then klilled Breitbart. Classic

So sorry you're completely blind to probabilities of this nature,.....try again later.

fix

What does this have to do with his qualifications to be elected dogcatcher? :dunno:

That's kinda funny. Mitt Romney ran Bain, ran an olympic games, and ran Massachusetts, all fairly successfully. Barack Obama was a community organizer who voted "present" a lot.

He was a state and national senator, too.

So sorry you're completely blind to probabilities of this nature,.....try again later.

What is a probabilities of this nature?

And why does it make you blind? :(

What is a probabilities of this nature?

And why does it make you blind? :(

just getcher butt back in the kitchen and quit asking obvious questions :lol:

Even my most hardcore dem friends from Chicago turned on him, he's lucky the pubs are tanking this one

just getcher butt back in the kitchen and quit asking obvious questions :lol:

I was just wondering if you were aware of the fact that your posts make no sense. They're not even in English. Jibberish.

But I guess it's obvious what probabilities of this nature are. :dunno:

Nasdaq and Dow both doing great. Especially compared to the guy before him.

:dunno:

Date Nasdaq % Chng.§ S&P 500 % Chng.§ Dow Jones % Chng.§ Notes

January 3, 2007 2423.16 1416.60 12,474.52

October 9, 2007 2803.91 +15.71% 1565.15 +10.49% 14,164.53 +13.55% The day the DJIA and S&P 500 peaked.

October 10, 2007 2811.61 +0.27% 1562.47 −0.17% 14,078.69 −0.61% The day the NASDAQ peaked.

January 2, 2008 2609.63 -7.18% 1447.16 -7.38% 13,043.96 -7.35%

June 27, 2008 2315,63 -11.27% 1278.38 -11.66% 11,346.51 -13.01% The day the bear market declared.

November 4, 2008 1780.12 -23.13% 1005.75 -21.33% 9,625.28 -15.17% Election day

January 2, 2009 1632.21 -8.31% 899.35 -10.58% 9,034.69 -6.14%

January 20, 2009 1440.86 -11.72% 804.47 -10.55% 7,949.09 -12.02% Inauguration of Barack Obama

March 9, 2009 1268.64 -11.95% 676.53 -15.90% 6507.04 -18.14% The day the DJIA, S&P 500 and NASDAQ bottomed.

October 9, 2007 to March 9, 2009 -1543 -54.9% -886 -56.6% -7657 -53.9% Cumulative change (from peak to bottom)

..and let's not forget Bush and the Feds being behind 9/11. :lol: Wouldn't want to forget that conspiracy.

Oh boy. I could sit here making fun of you all day. Such a silly and easy target.

:dunno:

Date Nasdaq % Chng.§ S&P 500 % Chng.§ Dow Jones % Chng.§ Notes

January 3, 2007 2423.16 — 1416.60 — 12,474.52 —

October 9, 2007 2803.91 +15.71% 1565.15 +10.49% 14,164.53 +13.55% The day the DJIA and S&P 500 peaked.

October 10, 2007 2811.61 +0.27% 1562.47 −0.17% 14,078.69 −0.61% The day the NASDAQ peaked.

January 2, 2008 2609.63 -7.18% 1447.16 -7.38% 13,043.96 -7.35%

June 27, 2008 2315,63 -11.27% 1278.38 -11.66% 11,346.51 -13.01% The day the bear market declared.

November 4, 2008 1780.12 -23.13% 1005.75 -21.33% 9,625.28 -15.17% Election day

January 2, 2009 1632.21 -8.31% 899.35 -10.58% 9,034.69 -6.14%

January 20, 2009 1440.86 -11.72% 804.47 -10.55% 7,949.09 -12.02% Inauguration of Barack Obama

March 9, 2009 1268.64 -11.95% 676.53 -15.90% 6507.04 -18.14% The day the DJIA, S&P 500 and NASDAQ bottomed.

October 9, 2007 to March 9, 2009 -1543 -54.9% -886 -56.6% -7657 -53.9% Cumulative change (from peak to bottom)

:blink:

:blink:

Sux thinks that Obama announcing the fact that he was running for president is the reason the stock market crashed in 2007.

Sux thinks that Obama announcing the fact that he was running for president is the reason the stock market crashed in 2007.

No...It's when he got his partys nomination is when it started to crash. Try and keep up. :D

No...It's when he got his partys nomination is when it started to crash. Try and keep up. :D

My bad. :wall:

Sorry, I was unclear. It was in those roles he voted "present" a lot.

We already know he's good at getting elected. Feel free to tell me the major leadership items he drove while in those roles. TIA

Nothing yet, I see.

Just more "The other guy sux". :doh:

:wave:

Nothing yet, I see.

Just more "The other guy sux". :doh:

As opposed to your guy, who is running on...

1. The policy I invented was great then, but a precursor to armegeddon now...

2. I am the heir to the mythical, never existed version of ronald reagan

3. Please, somebody just tell me what you want to hear, and I'll say it!

As opposed to your guy, who is running on...

1. The policy I invented was great then, but a precursor to armegeddon now...

2. I am the heir to the mythical, never existed version of ronald reagan

3. Please, somebody just tell me what you want to hear, and I'll say it!

#3 got Obama elected :dunno:

Then again it got almost every politician in the history of ever elected.

#3 got Obama elected :dunno:

Then again it got almost every politician in the history of ever elected.

Yeah, cause socialize health care is such a big selling point in this stoopid ass country.

Yeah, cause socialize health care is such a big selling point in this stoopid ass country.

Are you drunk? :lol:

Are you drunk? :lol:

Yeah, maybe he has been on a 3 month bender. :overhead:

Even as a moderate Republican, I have to admit that his record has been pretty decent all things considered. He got bin Laden. He's ended the war in Iraq and we're heading to a drawdown in Afghanistan. The economy is slowly beginning to turn around and show signs of progress. There are things I'm not happy with, namely his record on civil liberties and due process. But with the exception of Ron Paul, not one of the GOP candidates has backed away from these positions at all anyway. Given the hand he was dealt, I'd give the man anywhere from a C+ to a solid B, depending on my mood and the day of the week. More importantly, the likely nominee of my party, Mitt Romney seems like he wants to move us back to the exact same policies of George W. Bush - unsustainable tax cuts, corporate deregulation, more war in the Middle East, more pointless social issues, etc.

As a moderate Republican, I have to admit that the Democratic nominee is the more conservative and better choice of the two. :o