Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Liberals have found their new target: the word Man

Apparently the word Man offends these people and they want to ban it. So places like Goldman Sachs since it has the word Man in it is offensive and needs to be changed or Manchester, Virginia also needs to be changed because its offensive

https://www.facebook.com/dusty.floyd.77/posts/10100130965177363

MDC leading the charge.... :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Apparently the word Man offends these people and they want to ban it. So places like Goldman Sachs since it has the word Man in it is offensive and needs to be changed or Manchester, Virginia also needs to be changed because its offensive

]

Removed the link from my quote...link took me to someones personal profile...may want to fix that.

Removed the link from my quote...link took me to someones personal profile...may want to fix that.

thanks. I updated it

Why don't we just ignore these morons? Your beloved fox news makes it worse by talking about such nonsense

I dont really watch Fox News. But these morons are the ones that will get out there and march to get the word Man banned. Normal people just dont give a sh1t

My favorite:

Carlson: Are you going to to go Goldman Sachs and tell them change your name or else??

Dumb chick: Well maybe we won't shop there!

:doh:

I think it's a little cyclical. Morons get up in arms about something that offends them. Offended morons take to whatever outlet they have to share their idiotic offense. A new group of morons jumps into the fray, the morons that are offended by these people who are offended. So they give the first group of morons more attention by talking about it.

The morons who are offended by the morons who are offended by some random bull shlt who cares reason, then begin to troll the morons who are offended by random bull shlt. Then they become more emboldened by the response and only push harder.

Stop being offended by people who are offended, it's no different

I think we have different terms of what Offended means. Cause Im not offended by them. I laugh at their idiocy

I still have the same question I had the last time this came up. What do these idiots suggest we do with the words woman and female? :dunno:

I still have the same question I had the last time this came up. What do these idiots suggest we do with the words woman and female? :dunno:

The woman in the video said dont call her that. Call her a person :lol:

A few questions..can the terms "triggered/offended" be used interchangeably with "exposing absurdity"?

For exapmple...does the fact that you post something on the internet mean it "triggers" you? Or can it mean your simply exposing the absurdity of said topic?

The woman in the video said dont call her that. Call her a person :lol:

Ok, broad it is then.

You guys do know these people are actors right?

She could barely deliver this without cracking up.

• Like 1

like usual....

THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE!!! :wall:

Seems odd that Tucker hates college so much when he went to a tiny liberal arts college in New England that costs $70k/year. Maybe he should have gone to a state university.

https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarlsonTonight/videos/594027757599214/

I would love to hate her. And from the looks of her I bet she loves to be hate .

This. Every time she's on. I think she's hilarious

A few questions..can the terms "triggered/offended" be used interchangeably with "exposing absurdity"?

For exapmple...does the fact that you post something on the internet mean it "triggers" you? Or can it mean your simply exposing the absurdity of said topic?

Exactly. Digby didn't convey that he was offended or worked up about it. When liberals say that they're just trying to deflect from their side being the way they are.

That broad is no actor. She's on all the time and she's dead serious. So is the PM of Canada who wants everyone to speak that way as well.

Exactly. Digby didn't convey that he was offended or worked up about it. When liberals say that they're just trying to deflect from their side being the way they are.

Yup. Worms finally got over crying about the election and now is at the lashing out stage.

Shes no actor - Tucker has her on all the time. She is his patsy straw man.

Shes no actor - Tucker has her on all the time. She is his patsy straw man.

She's not for real. Tuckers being played

you guys really think this is part of the liberal agenda/platform?

She's not for real. Tuckers being played

Tucker is in on it. His audience is getting played.

Maybe not part of the agenda, but I don't think there is any doubt they would stand behind it 100%

i do not believe they would be close on any consensus ideologically, and would be very low priority politically let alone in the realm of changing verbiage.

i do not believe they would be close on any consensus ideologically, and would be very low priority politically let alone in the realm of changing verbiage.

We all thought transgender bathrooms were very low priority too but the Democrats ended up making that a big deal.

We all thought transgender bathrooms were very low priority too but the Democrats ended up making that a big deal.

what is policy across the land and state by state?

https://www.facebook.com/TuckerCarlsonTonight/videos/594027757599214/

Bitching about Facebook posts may be the lamest activity ever conceived. Congratulations!

what is policy across the land and state by state?

The NBA all-star weekend and NCAA tournament pulled out of North Carolina over tranny bathrooms.

Bitching about Facebook posts may be the lamest activity ever conceived. Congratulations!

Huh? Whos b1tching about fb posts?