Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kavanaugh sexual misconduct in High School

Speaking of loons...............you missed the latest text messages revealed between Strzok and Page? The ones where they talk about openly leaking details of an active investigation along with the CIA for "political reasons".

Just keep watching CNN sunshine and eat the sh!t they're feeding you.

😁😁😁

and no! And did you see where Hannity is calling for a full investigation as to why they never check Strokzs service revolver against the wounds on either Seth rich or Vince Foster?😵😱

😁😁😁

and no! And did you see where Hannity is calling for a full investigation as to why they never check Strokzs service revolver against the wounds on either Seth rich or Vince Foster?😵😱

why not man up and comment on the info provided.

Why do you continually avoid these factual revelations?

It's almost like you have some kind of agenda driven defense mechanism that forces you to ignore the obvious.

• Like 2

It's almost like you have some kind of agenda driven defense mechanism that forces you to ignore the obvious.

He really is a focking loon. He doesn't understand if you're going to ignore the facts like CNN, MSNBC and the DNC want you to, you don't comment at all on it.

A rumor floating around is that while at a party in high school Kav and a friend locked a girl in a bedroom, making her feel threatened. She was able to get out of the room.

No sexual accusations.

The deranged left is trying to spin it as a kidnapping.

:lol:

Oh, and feinstein has had this information since July.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-sexual-misconduct-allegation-against-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stirs-tension-among-democrats-in-congress/amp?__twitter_impression=true

So, in this story, the rumor is

In the letter, the woman alleged that, during an encounter at a party, Kavanaugh held her down, and that he attempted to force himself on her. She claimed in the letter that Kavanaugh and a classmate of his, both of whom had been drinking, turned up music that was playing in the room to conceal the sound of her protests, and that Kavanaugh covered her mouth with his hand. She was able to free herself.

Going to be a tough one to disqualify him on. We elected a President who thinks it is fine to grab women by the poosay and he would be joining another SCOTUS poon-hound in Clarence Thomas. :dunno:

Going to be a tough one to disqualify him on. We elected a President who thinks it is fine to grab women by the poosay and he would be joining another SCOTUS poon-hound in Clarence Thomas. :dunno:

Tough to disqualify? You have any actual proof?

Yawn

I am saying even it is true, it would be tough to disqualify him based on that. Seems like a pervy move and I don't condone it, but that is just not something that we disqualify people based on anymore.

I am saying even it is true, it would be tough to disqualify him based on that. Seems like a pervy move and I don't condone it, but that is just not something that we disqualify people based on anymore.

Pervy move? So it sounds like you actually believe it.

Pervy move? So it sounds like you actually believe it.

Are you focking stupid? "If it is true". Right now, it is (at best) rumor as to what was done 30+ years ago.

Honestly? Because your shiit is fuucking stupid. And everytime I smack you down on your stupid shiit, you never say oh yeah , you're right my bad. You just move on to the next dumb shiit thing that Hannity shoves down your throat. It's pointless. It's a waste of fuucking time.

To wit; So these two people cheating on their spouses are the basis of the deep dark State that's waited around for 40 fuucking years to bring down poor little Old Donald. Donald who's never done anything wrong in his entire life. These two chowderheads who were fired immediately by the way as soon as they found out about their email Shenanigans. But somehow they are a representative of everything that's evil? Jesus man, just step back for a minute. It's fuucking worthless.

What's easier to believe? Trump and his cronies are in it for themselves? And there is even today manfort coming out and admitting that he's committed crimes. And morons like you just set that aside. Or, alternatively, there's some deep dark state that randomly Acts Against poor little innocent Donald.

again, manafort is in debt to the tune of millions of dollars to Ukrainian oligarchs. He comes in unpaid as the campaign manager for Donald Trump. The single, the only, change they make to the Republican Party platform for the convention is what now? Oh yeah, their policy on the Ukraine.

Yeah, That is the fault of two Rogue agents who in between diddling each other are secretly scheming to run the world. And oh yeah by the way, they got to manfort already. Because today he's testifying to exactly that.

and just wait for you to move on to the next thing. Or back to uranium or the Avett Brothers or Vince Foster or... You never learn anything. So why should I keep wasting my time with you?

Donnie had you morons figured out a long time ago. He can do literally no wrong in your eyes. And you will find a way to justify, what about, and defend even the most obvious of crimes even when his own people admit committing those crimes.

Now I see what you did? You woke the Kraken.

• Like 1

Attempted rape. Sounds serious enough to at least investigate. Kavanaugh could put this issue to rest with a polygraph test.

I know, right? That damned Clinton changed the rules forever.

Attempted rape. Sounds serious enough to at least investigate. Kavanaugh could put this issue to rest with a polygraph test.

Polygraph? Are you focking nuts? :lol:

I know, right? That damned Clinton changed the rules forever.

Him too. Heck throw in Ted Kennedy too. I think that we have lots of examples of how short the public's memory is.

I think you need to take a polygraph that you don't diddle children. I heard an allegation from a few people here that is actually what you do. And since you're part of the "we believe all allegations" crowd, it's on you to disprove.

So we'll just assume you're a pedo until you can prove you ain't.

• Like 1

Honestly? Because your ###### is ###### stupid. And everytime I smack you down on your stupid ######, you never say oh yeah you're right my bad. You just move on to the next dumb ###### thing that Hannity shows down your throat. It's pointless. It's a waste of ###### time.

To wit. So these two people cheating on their spouses are the basis of the deep dark State that's waited around for 40 ###### years to bring down poor little Old Donald. Donald who's never done anything wrong in his entire life. These two chowderheads who were fired immediately by the way as soon as they found out about there email Shenanigans. But somehow they are a representative of everything that's evil? Jesus man, just step back for a minute. It's ###### worthless.

What's easier to believe? Trump and his cronies are in it for themselves? And there is even today man Ford coming out and admitting that he's committed crimes. And morons like you just set that aside. Or, alternatively, there's some deep dark state that randomly Acts Against poor little innocent Donald.

again, manafort is in debt to the tune of millions of dollars to Ukrainian oligarchs. He comes in unpaid as the campaign manager for Donald Trump. These single, the only, change they make to the Republican Party platform for the convention is what now? Oh yeah, their policy on the Ukraine.

Yeah, That is the fault of two Rogue agents who in between dealing each other are secretly scheming to run the world. And oh yeah by the way, they got to man for it already. Because today he's testifying to exactly that.

and just wait for you to move on to the next thing. Or back to uranium or the Avett Brothers or Vince Foster or... You never learn anything. So why should I keep wasting my time with you?

Donnie had you morons figured out a long time ago. He can do literally no wrong in your eyes. And you will find a way to justify what about and defend even the most obvious of crimes even when his own people admit committing those crimes.

Now I see what you did? You woke the Kraken.

a simple "because I'm a delusional uninformed hack" would have sufficed.

We'll need to cue up some riveting Anita Hill testimony from twenty-five years ago.

Polygraph? Are you focking nuts? :lol:

Why not? Hes got nothing to hide. Long as youve got the machine they can ask Donald about the 16 women who accused him of assault too.

Why not? Hes got nothing to hide. Long as youve got the machine they can ask Donald about the 16 women who accused him of assault too.

How about the 16 women get polygraphed? If you can find them.

Well, since MDC is a pedophile, he really shouldn't be talking about polygraphs until he takes one himself.

You may be right. He asks a lot of questions about kids. Creeps me out.

Because I don't think a legitimate candidate for scotus should be disqualified due to technology so unreliable it is inadmissible in a court of law. Anyone who would take a polygraph for any reason other than entertainment at a carnival is an idiot.

• Like 1

He doesn't need to. He already has the votes and not a single mind will change after the hearings than before n matter what info gets leaked or discovered along the way. He just needs everybody to go through the necessary legal motions, check off the various committee hearings and other hurdles, and come out the other side, rendering ineffectual whatever slime that was thrown at him along the way.

If Brett Kavanaugh is guilty of any type of sexual misconduct, then he has no business being considered for the supreme court. When you step into the national media spotlight to this magnitude, you better not have any skeletons in the old closet. Looks like the corrupt dirty right has buried a report or file on this guy's complete history. Nothing new for that party if you are honest about their cheap tactics. Yet another loss for Trump in the last two weeks. Dicky Durbin was right to call for the vote delay. Diane Feinstein wouldn't ask the FBI to investigate if there was nothing there to look into. We'll see how it plays out. To be honest, Brett comes off as a shady character. It's not surprising.

Im assuming your not a man..who has never had man thoughts..or done silly man things when discovering your sexuality.

Kinda sad

We are gonna have a shortage of political candidates in the next few years...all the d1ck pics and tinder comments and browser histories...men are doomed

A rumor floating around is that while at a party in high school Kav and a friend locked a girl in a bedroom, making her feel threatened. She was able to get out of the room.

No sexual accusations.

The deranged left is trying to spin it as a kidnapping.

:lol:

Oh, and feinstein has had this information since July.

That's nothin. I heard when he was 2 he got caught suckin on the tit of a married woman. :shocking:

Cory Booker molested me when I was an underaged boy. I'm going to find the courage to speak up about it in the Fall of 2019. I'll stay anonymous to protect my identity, but people need to know what he did.

Cory Booker molested me when I was an underaged boy. I'm going to find the courage to speak up about it in the Fall of 2019. I'll stay anonymous to protect my identity, but people need to know what he did.

Please come forward immediately using your true identity. Otherwise you would just be a partisan fock trying to destroy someone. And there is no sane person who would get behind that.

Please come forward immediately using your true identity. Otherwise you would just be a partisan fock trying to destroy someone. And there is no sane person who would get behind that.

Nah. I already believe these allegations.

The Dems are playing dirty pool here. The thing is, after Merrilck Garland, they have the right to throw a temper tantrum. Thisll be over in two weeks but theyll be on fire in seething rage over Garland and Hillary the rest of their lives.

The Dems are playing dirty pool here. The thing is, after Merrilck Garland, they have the right to throw a temper tantrum. Thisll be over in two weeks but theyll be on fire in seething rage over Garland and Hillary the rest of their lives.

Kavanaugh sided with Garland over 90% of the time when they were on the same court. There isn't much difference between the two. This is little more than the left throwing a tantrum. The bored libs cheering about this kind of obstructionism were :cry: about it when it happened to their side during Obama's terms.

The guy is going to get confirmed. Just take the vote and get it over with. There's important sh!t to do.

Whether any of this is true of not, the left has now established that any man who has ever been rebuffed is an attempted rapist.

Whether any of this is true of not, the left has now established that any man who has ever been rebuffed is an attempted rapist.

False as usual. Do you ever get tired of just flat out making up?

As for this...it should be investigated as a serious matter...especially from someone who could sit on the highest court in the land and rule on things concerning women's bodies.

Call it dramatic and whatever...but its an important thing.

And quite crying about Obstruction righties...after what McConnell pulled you all have zero room to talk right now.

Yep. That's absolutely true. :thumbsup:

Once again, we can thank the left for focking things up.

Did youuuuu know. dianne feinstein and nancy pelosi are NOT the same man? I thought there was some mrs doubtfire going on all this time. Turns out they are 2 different women. Who knew.