My

·Alexander, Shaun RB SEA

·Johnson, Andre WR HOU

·McMichael, Randy TE MIA

for his

·Barber, Tiki RB NYG

·Owens, Terrell WR DAL

·Shockey, Jeremy TE NYG

my team right now is Trent, Shaun, Westbrook, Moss, Andre, McMichael, Elam, Boncos DST

shuold I ?

Should I offer this guy ?

My

·Alexander, Shaun RB SEA

·Johnson, Andre WR HOU

·McMichael, Randy TE MIA

for his

·Barber, Tiki RB NYG

·Owens, Terrell WR DAL

·Shockey, Jeremy TE NYG

my team right now is Trent, Shaun, Westbrook, Moss, Andre, McMichael, Elam, Boncos DST

shuold I ?

Whats the keeper scenario?.....I dont think I would do it......Andre will be the next TO in my opinion and now has a real offensive coach to better the Texans overall system..

you're making your team alot older, alot quicker.

plus, the only real upgrade you'd be getting is TOwens for AJohnson - which may not be all that huge of an upgrade if he comes up to his potential this year.

that said, you'd be taking a huge downgrade at RB. and TE you'd actually be staying about the same.

Hang tight with what you have. The difference between TO and Andre Johnson and Shockey and McMichael is nothing compared to the downgrade at RB.

Good luck! :wall:

I would not make the deal. Mostly because Barber is 3 years older and I think A.Johnson will become a great wideout. It would upgrade TE some, but I don't think this trade is worth it.

Keep your team intact...Alexander has more tread than Barber...McMichael now has Culpepper (who made Wiggins produce nearly as much as McMichael--who has never had a QB as good as Daunte) and T.O. has 2-3 years left at most.

I like Barber more than Alexander, but not enough. The only case I would possibly do this is in a point per reception league where Barber and Westbrook could be quite a pair plus Shocky and T.O. would be serious upgrade. In fact, if it was a ppr I would do it in a heartbeat with your team because you woudl be competing to win now with that squad.

There actually is enough of a point differential among these players in PPR leagues to make the deal. In traditional scoring leagues, I'd be less inclined...

Hang tight with what you have. The difference between TO and Andre Johnson and Shockey and McMichael is nothing compared to the downgrade at RB.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

:lol: