Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

Electronic Arts voted worst company in America 2012

I doubt it, because most, except for the kids that got jobs with help from their parents, have worked dozens of jobs throughout their lives and quit them because they sucked ass. Hell, one of the girls I know couldn't even manage to graduate high school because it "Sucked" so bad. But she she has managed to work at Walmart for 15 years.

The impact Walmart has on our country goes a lot deeper than their shiitty treatment of their employees. I have refrained from discussing this here because it would not be worth my time and I would be asked for links on stuff that is my opinion based on well over a decade of dealing with them from the CPG side. They are not a good company. And they have a lot to do with the problems we face right now. I'll leave it at that.

The impact Walmart has on our country goes a lot deeper than their shiitty treatment of their employees. I have refrained from discussing this here because it would not be worth my time and I would be asked for links on stuff that is my opinion based on well over a decade of dealing with them from the CPG side. They are not a good company. And they have a lot to do with the problems we face right now. I'll leave it at that.

Exactly.

You say Walmart is a sh!tty company and certain people say "link please"? Well it's just a fockin' given. It's like asking for a link to the fact that the sky is blue. People like to shop there because it's cheap, which is fine, but don't fockin' pretend like it's a "good" company to justify your cheapness. :thumbsdown:

Exactly.

You say Walmart is a sh!tty company and certain people say "link please"? Well it's just a fockin' given. It's like asking for a link to the fact that the sky is blue. People like to shop there because it's cheap, which is fine, but don't fockin' pretend like it's a "good" company to justify your cheapness. :thumbsdown:

Walmart has most CPG manufacturing companies by the balls because the are now about 40% of their business. Walmart says jump, you say how high. They want a pallet configuration that your facilities can't handle because they have determined that it is the optimal pallet configuration for the "supply chain"... fock you... do it... Buy new palletizers and don't you dare raise your price to cover the cost of that.

They came out with their little RFID initiative years ago and god knows how many companies wasted millions upon millions of dollars just trying to appease them on a completely worthless endeavor. They realized after a few years RFID wasn't something they wanted to pursue too hard so they backed off. The companies that only spent a few million trying to make it work and couldn't are the lucky ones.

And no... I don't have a link for anyone that wants to ask.

And no... I don't have a link for anyone that wants to ask.

smartassed biotch beated me to it !

:bandana:

I don't know what CPG is, but agree Wallmart does reflect much of what is bad in this country.

To be fair, I was simply talking about this notion that Walmart treats all of it's employees like shitt. THey certainly don't treat their employees like sh1t where I live. I was not talking about if Walmart is good or bad for America.

Anyway, looks like your experience trumps mine for some reason. All the same faces, personal friends, girlfriends, even family members, for decades at multiple locations. Nah. Meaningless. My bad. :cheers: