Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Zay it ain't so

So Zay Jones has had a very specific pattern of on games vs off games and he is ready for an on game. Against the lions. Who as a Lions fan can tell you. Suck. I am starting him over Mike Evans vs Baltimore and a dumpster fire at qb.

11 targets. 6 catches. 127 yards and a TD.

He then has a half hour long conversation with a wall and leaves in a Huff when the wall calls him a name.

Zay was a large part of why I got eliminated and my season has ended because he was my OBJ fill in.....so if I had another chance, would I trust him this week?

Hell no......he is definitely boom or bust. Like you said, one week up, one week down.

Having said that....he does get plenty of targets so at least you have that. In fact that is why I played him....I figured he is good for about 10 targets.

All targets are not the same. And Zay Jones is not a consistent catcher of footballs. We know this now but please keep it in mind when someone runs up to you next summer with target number-centric sleeper analysis.

• Like 1

Actually think that Evans could have a good game.

does jones have keeper/dynasty potential?

just wondering if he is someone to carry over the summer to see if he warrants like 1 of 12 keeper spots or just forget the dude?

does jones have keeper/dynasty potential?

just wondering if he is someone to carry over the summer to see if he warrants like 1 of 12 keeper spots or just forget the dude?

No, he is not good. Robert Foster... maybe.