Sign in to follow this  
uby

Console me

12-team redraft. 1PPR for non-RBs, 0.5PPR for RBs. 6pt all TDs, 1/10 and 1/25 for yardage pts.

1.08 Clinton Portis

2.05 Lamont Jordan ;)

3.08 Julius Jones

4.05 Andre Johnson :bag:

5.08 Carson Palmer

6.05 Alge Crumpler

7.08 Matt Jones

8.05 Drew Bledsoe

9.08 Greg Jones

10.05 Brandon Lloyd

(goes to 18 rounds)

Starting lineup:

Carson Palmer

Drew Bledsoe / Aaron Brooks

Clinton Portis

Lamont Jordan

Julius Jones / Greg Jones / Michael Turner / Travis Henry

Andre Johnson

Matt Jones

Brandon Lloyd

Samie Parker / Kevin Curtis / Mike Williams

Alge Crumpler

Nate Kaeding

Bengals DST

No trading allowed in the league. Must start lineup in quantities shown (no flex).

Are my WRs as bad as I think they are?

Are my WRs as bad as I think they are?

Unfortunately - Yes they are. ;)

You are going to have to package Julius Jones and Beldsoe for a WR1.5 or JJ and Palmer for legitimate WR1.

I would also handcuff Betts if he was not drafted.

Unfortunately....YES :cry:

But...No use crying over spilled milk! Especialy since you cant make trades. You better hope Palmer comes back early and puts up Manning esq. #'s!

:cry:

Maybe there's a chance the old guys like Bruce and Kennison either decline or miss time so that I can plug in Curtis or Parker.

Any shot at Mike Williams putting up decent #'s in Detroit alongside Roy? I'm pretty sure Mike will be the #2 ahead of Bradford, Vines, and the like.

I would try and trade for Donald Driver. You should be able to get him for a cheaper price than the rest of the top 10 WRs and he should put up top 10 #s :sleep: . I would expect 1200 and 10+ tds. Good Luck with your awful WR situation :cry: .

I would try and trade for Donald Driver. You should be able to get him for a cheaper price than the rest of the top 10 WRs and he should put up top 10 #s :banana: . I would expect 1200 and 10+ tds. Good Luck with your awful WR situation :doublethumbsup: .

no trading in this league.

and donald driver went before my 3rd round pick =(

every WR i was targeting got taken at least 1 round ahead of where i wanted them. driver, smith, kennison, glenn, williamson, bryant, evans -- ugh.

Mike Williams, what team is he going to be on by the start of the season, cause I heard his time may be up in d-town

Yeah, they're pretty damn mediocre, but what can you do in a no trade league. I would pick up any guys that have a legitimate shot at starting sometime this year, as it could be your saving grace. Is Hank Baskett owned? How bout Bobby Engram? Arnaz Battle, Jericho Cotchery. Anything to try and hope something develops, because your WR corps is pretty scary at face value.

Otherwise, a pretty nice team though -- congrats.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...=0#entry2608630