• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#201 TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:29 PM

Eli with another come from behind victory in one of the most hostile stadiums in NFL history.

He has literally, done it all. I look forward to his speech in Canton.
"I don't want your money... I want your bookie's money." -Walter Abrams

#202 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

Eli with another come from behind victory in one of the most hostile stadiums in NFL history.

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse of the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

#203 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:36 PM

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse in the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

Sucks to be Seafoam tonight...

#204 TheUsualSuspect

TheUsualSuspect

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:42 PM

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer.

Lets not put Chris Mullin in the Hall quite yet... Id like to see him win a few more rings before we mail that ticket.
"I don't want your money... I want your bookie's money." -Walter Abrams

#205 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lets not put Chris Mullin in the Hall quite yet... Id like to see him win a few more rings before we mail that ticket.

He's helped SF up to 2 wins this year!

#206 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,673 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:14 PM

I cant believe seafoam made a new handle just to talk about the giants some more. Guy literally has nothing to do. Has a newbiejr type feel

#207 listen2me 23

listen2me 23

FF Geek

• Members
  • 13,673 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:15 PM

The 49ers were formidable opponents. I can't believe they got beat tonight. Their 3rd string QB is a future HOFer. And to think that they were contending tonight for a perfect record. The giants really showed up and took down this powerhouse of the NFC west. This is a game for the record books. Congrats to the giants and their incredible run this year.

You bet on the powerhouse 9ers, seafoam.

#208 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 11:18 PM

You bet on the powerhouse 9ers, seafoam.

Why do you guys keep saying this? It's kind of getting weird.

#209 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,856 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:01 AM

I cant believe seafoam made a new handle just to talk about the giants some more. Guy literally has nothing to do. Has a newbiejr type feel

It’s getting really strange.

#210 Hardcore troubadour

Hardcore troubadour

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,467 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:40 AM

He hated being called seafool