Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Conservatives- You are crazy that will NEVER happen!

While there are some on the left who disregard this as not being a serious issue, it is because of your acceptance of EVERY FOCKING fringe group's demands for equality that gives moderates/conservatives pause when an issue like this is floated out there.

• Like 1

Shonuff spanks it to the Little Orphan Annie movie, no doubt.

That seriously made me laugh out loud.

Shonuff spanks it to the Little Orphan Annie movie, no doubt.

Another false statement as usual because you all cant handle Someone not freaking out.

One might understand why they are trying this, but I doubt anyone....anywhere...is going to give this any legitimacy.

That being said, the inane excrement being tossed around by SJW is certainly going to lead to some of this kind of nonsense.

One might understand why they are trying this, but I doubt anyone....anywhere...is going to give this any legitimacy.

That being said, the inane excrement being tossed around by SJW is certainly going to lead to some of this kind of nonsense.

after all they are people and how dare anyone call them animals

we have seen them run to the defense of MS13 so I am sure this is on the way

after all they are people and how dare anyone call them animals

we have seen them run to the defense of MS13 so I am sure this is on the way

No you havent. you all mistake any corrections by of your falsehoods as defending things. Its laughable how illogical you are.

No you havent. you all mistake any corrections by of your falsehoods as defending things. Its laughable how illogical you are.

so you are denying that people didn't loose their when Trump called MS13 animals....sure

so you are denying that people didn't loose their ###### when Trump called MS13 animals....sure

Im saying people didnt defend MS 13.

HTH

FFS really? Daily caller chicks talking to random people is yiurnproof of defending MS13 . Do you think I couldnt find the same focking thing with people being racist as fock? Also...none of that was a defense ms 13. People may be dumb and think that poorly of Trump supporters...but not a defense

Pelosi did not defend ms 13. Listen to her again. She clearly took his comments and portrayed them as talking about all immigrants. You can rightfully bash her for that...butbwould ne false to claim she defended ms 13

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/09/pedophiles-lgbt-community/

Pedophiles are rebranding themselves as “MAPs” or “Minor Attracted Persons” in an effort to gain acceptance and be included into the LGBT community, according to several reportsfrom LGBT news sites.

According to Urban Dictionary, the blanket term MAP includes infantophiles (infants), pedophiles (pre-pubescent children), hebephiles (pubescent children), and ephebophiles (post-pubescent children). Some MAPs also refer to themselves as NOMAPs or “Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons”.

These pedophiles seek to be a part of the LGBT+ community, even going so far as to make a “Pride” flag for Gay Pride Month.

The “MAP/NOMAP community” tries to pull at people’s heartstrings by claiming that pedophiles are misunderstood marginalized people, and that as long as their attraction to children is not acted upon — or in some cases when they get permission from the child — that they should not be villainized.

It will never happen. You're a drama queen man.

Me thinks you really do long to be free and join with the LGBT community :lol:

It will never happen. You're a drama queen man.

Me thinks you really do long to be free and join with the LGBT community :lol:

says the faggoty leftist whose wife is getting nailed by a real man right now

FFS really? Daily caller chicks talking to random people is yiurnproof of defending MS13 . Do you think I couldnt find the same focking thing with people being racist as fock? Also...none of that was a defense ms 13. People may be dumb and think that poorly of Trump supporters...but not a defense

Pelosi did not defend ms 13. Listen to her again. She clearly took his comments and portrayed them as talking about all immigrants. You can rightfully bash her for that...butbwould ne false to claim she defended ms 13

she said portraying people as animals is not acceptable, so they are included

SPARK OF DIGNITY IN EVERY PERSON

• Like 1

she said portraying people as animals is not acceptable, so they are included

SPARK OF DIGNITY IN EVERY PERSON

Sure...seems a Christian thing of her to say. She didnt defend them or their actions...thats pure spin.

She could have also pointed out his racial overtones in refereeing only to people of color with such statements and never the pigmentally challenged people who engage in horrific acts. And that still wouldnt be defending gang members or their acts.

Did the 9/11 hi-jackers have a spark of the Devine too? Can you imagine saying that on 9/12? That's essentially what Pelosi did with MS-13. but Trump said not everyone in Charlottesville was a bad person (true, some were just idiots) and he's vilified.

Keep digging...glad to know you think its all the same.

Illegal means illegal. It has nothing to do with the severity of the crime.

Illegal means illegal. It has nothing to do with the severity of the crime.

If you are trying to complain are two things...yes, the severity matters.

Saying my focking a child is illegal but so is a speeding ticket would be dumb as fock too.

Your facts are so mean.

His facts didnt support the defense claim...as I already addressed and destroyed his narrative.

His facts didnt support the defense claim...as I already addressed and destroyed his narrative.

Other than a few keyboards and any integrity you once held, you've destroyed nothing.

That seriously made me laugh out loud.

I bet it was more of a giggle.

If you are trying to complain are two things...yes, the severity matters.

Saying my focking a child is illegal but so is a speeding ticket would be dumb as fock too.

I am saying that when something is illegal, it's illegal. If it wasn't illegal, then they wouldn't put the word "illegal" in front of the other word(s). Really not hard to comprehend.

Its a real internal feeling these sickos have. Its a natural feeling for them. Shouldnt we as a society accept them, they were born this way?

Its a real internal feeling these sickos have. Its a natural feeling for them. Shouldnt we as a society accept them, they were born this way?

They aren't sickos you intolerant azzhole. :nono:

Heres a thought.

We let them fock children, but ONLY felons in juvenile detention. That way, the poor MAPS get their rocks off, and we have a new deterrent against youth crime.

Its a win win.

• Like 1

Now dont get it twisted. I totally understand the underage consent angle to this conversation.

Thats not the question for me though.

Step back. Big Picture.

Even if something feels right to an individual, should it be CELEBRATED by the whole (society)?

tolerated <> celebrated

This. Chum to rile up the anti-LGBT etc. crowd.

Its a real internal feeling these sickos have. Its a natural feeling for them. Shouldnt we as a society accept them, they were born this wa

Some psychopaths are compelled to kill, yet we don't accept them. Are you concerned they'll petition the qweers too?

At least you admitted to banging kids. That is the first step in conquering your perversion.

It was only a matter of time. First children, then animals.

What about Baby Goats?🐐

I kid! I kid!

What about Baby Goats?🐐

I kid! I kid!

Not that I support beastiality or anything...

But Ive always found it odd that if you fock a pig or a cow or whatever, youll likely catch an animal cruelty or abuse charge.

But if you hit it in the head with a hammer, cut its corpse into small pieces, cook and eat them, thats totally ok.

Not that I support beastiality or anything...

But Ive always found it odd that if you fock a pig or a cow or whatever, youll likely catch an animal cruelty or abuse charge.

But if you hit it in the head with a hammer, cut its corpse into small pieces, cook and eat them, thats totally ok.

Good point. How about this one. The argument for gay marriage is that two consenting adults should be able to get married. So what if hillbilly Jim wanted to marry his 18 year old daughter LouAnn? ( 36C) If they are both willing adults, they should be able to get hitched.

Good point. How about this one. The argument for gay marriage is that two consenting adults should be able to get married. So what if hillbilly Jim wanted to marry his 18 year old daughter LouAnn? ( 36C) If they are both willing adults, they should be able to get hitched.

I think the likelihood of web footed retarded offspring is the logic for that one.

I think the likelihood of web footed retarded offspring is the logic for that one.

Who says they have to have children? :dunno:

I think it is more about the power dynamic between a parent and child, or even two siblings. True consent is nearly impossible in these situations. The same goes for polygamy, where prospective wives are often brought into the clan young and brainwashed before marriage.

The genetic argument is weaker. As joneo points out, that is really a case against incestuous reproduction. If risk of genetic defect were reason enough to forbid a union, people with autosomal dominant diseases like Huntington's, where there is 50% chance of passing on the disease, also shouldn't be able to marry/reproduce.

The slippery slope will never involve minors, animals, necrophilia or polygamy, all because consent is impossible or compromised. I wonder about inanimate objects though, as it isn't hard to imagine a future where sophisticated robots might make an appealing spouse.

I think it is more about the power dynamic between a parent and child, or even two siblings. True consent is nearly impossible in these situations. The same goes for polygamy, where prospective wives are often brought into the clan young and brainwashed before marriage.

The genetic argument is weaker. As joneo points out, that is really a case against incestuous reproduction. If risk of genetic defect were reason enough to forbid a union, people with autosomal dominant diseases like Huntington's, where there is 50% chance of passing on the disease, also shouldn't be able to marry/reproduce.

The slippery slope will never involve minors, animals, necrophilia or polygamy, all because consent is impossible or compromised. I wonder about inanimate objects though, as it isn't hard to imagine a future where sophisticated robots might make an appealing spouse.

The age of consent in some countries is quite low. So saying it will never happen is well, simply not true.