Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

I used to be a gay rights advocate.

Then they started adding letters. B L Q T dhodkhsohoasossayhi. The gay rights movement lost me when they started telling me that kids get to choose their gender. I now regret supporting gay rights. Not only that it has given me pause when I support ANY issue. I now look at what the collateral damage will be. I have been accused of being anti trans. Well here is the thing. In order for you to be Anti something you have to believe it ACTUALLY exists. Which I do not. Trans people are mental cases. Pure and simple.

• Like 1

Then they started adding letters. B L Q T dhodkhsohoasossayhi. The gay rights movement lost me when they started telling me that kids get to choose their gender. I now regret supporting gay rights. Not only that it has given me pause when I support ANY issue. I now look at what the collateral damage will be. I have been accused of being anti trans. Well here is the thing. In order for you to be Anti something you have to believe it ACTUALLY exists. Which I do not. Trans people are mental cases. Pure and simple.

Ditto

same thing, and they told us there was no such thing as slippery slopes

I called in a couple years ago, and people laughed at me, although I did support the gay stuff

heres the irony

Bi-sexual

the term literally means 2 sexes, and is their 3rd letter of their acronym. How can there be a bi-sexual if there are 58 genders

• Like 1

I've written about this here before. I was the same way. I really supported the idea of marriage equality. But God damn, it seems like they got that and it was like getting one person into the movie theater who just ran to the fire exit and prop the door open for every possible Freakshow to come running in for a free movie.

If a trans man marries a trans woman are they hetero?

I ran across a video on YouTube a while ago that pretty much sums it up for me. There is a perfectly normal woman note I said woman on the stage at some college. And she was addressing a group of people. And she was still in her introductory comments about how fat and muscle settles differently on male vs female physiology. And how women are blessed to be able to lactate and gestate -

And all hell breaks loose! These green haired Manatee start screaming and protesting and shouting and destroying equipment and having to be dragged out of there. And it wasn't some evil patriarchal holder. It was a woman! Who dared mention the fact that women can do things that mean we can't physiologically.

Gender is a social construct! No, it's really not.

That's the thing. More than ever, The Freaks on the extremes on either side ruin it for everybody.

If a trans man marries a trans woman are they hetero?

My brother had a Cobra Jet with a dual tranny.

I honestly dont care. Let them have rights. Just dont Fock with kids and influence them. Hell I dont even think they are the worst ones. The worst ones to Fock with kids like that are the liberal parents. Encouraging their son to be trans a 8 years old (dont quote me on the age cause I saw it a while back but the kid was young)

One of those groups just got someone fired here. This guy is a battle rapper and they saw one of his raps where he used the word F@ggot and they contacted the company and they fired him. Yesterday HR had a meeting with us. They asked when are you at work? Answer...Always. If you say something in a grocery store and someone reports it, you are fired. I take that as "We own you."

One of those groups just got someone fired here. This guy is a battle rapper and they saw one of his raps where he used the word F@ggot and they contacted the company and they fired him. Yesterday HR had a meeting with us. They asked when are you at work? Answer...Always. If you say something in a grocery store and someone reports it, you are fired. I take that as "We own you."

Thanks liberals.

Best reply I ever saw 2A gender is a social construct Nutjob was this:

Speaker (guy): hi! What's your name? Xxxxxx And if I might ask, if you wouldn't be insulted, you're young enough, how old are you? "22!"

Oh, that's great! You're 22?

Yep!

Why aren't you 60?

Confused. Because I'm...

Yeah, but why aren't you 60?

Because I was born...

Will you were born with ovaries and Fallopian tubes in a vagina too. Yet you seem to think that gender is subjective and optional. Why don't you think age is subjective and optional? What if I want to be 12?

He had this bitches head spinning and flipping all over the place. It was brilliant.

same thing, and they told us there was no such thing as slippery slopes

I called in a couple years ago, and people laughed at me, although I did support the gay stuff

heres the irony

Bi-sexual

the term literally means 2 sexes, and is their 3rd letter of their acronym. How can there be a bi-sexual if there are 58 genders

Agreed.

But the entire ideology is based on ignoring rationality and logic, so finding conflicting elements would not be unusual.

Some idiots are pushing an agenda and making everyone else look bad. Same with any group. The fact that so many of you can lump everyone in because of the actions of a few, it's pretty focking sad. A Mexican came here illegal, all bad. A gay is pushing his gay on other people, all bad. A republican evengalist got caught raping kids, all bad.

Some idiots are pushing an agenda and making everyone else look bad. Same with any group. The fact that so many of you can lump everyone in because of the actions of a few, it's pretty focking sad. A Mexican came here illegal, all bad. A gay is pushing his gay on other people, all bad. A republican evengalist got caught raping kids, all bad.

I was actually thinking about this the other day. Here's the deal. I'm sure even at Kent State there was like one dude who's holding up a sign that says legalized hemp! The back in the day like 12 of his buddies could walk up and go hey Greg we're not doing that today. And he shut the hell up put the sign down and joined the crowd.

But now with social media, The Fringe becomes the loudest voice... Therefore, they become the voice of whatever particular cause.

So, nine people get upset on Twitter and then clickbait like HuffPost runs a 4-inch headline saying the internet is furious!

And You Know How It Ends...

Until the country figures this game out. That 9 people in Twitter don't mean diddly ? That I could find 9 people on Twitter who are angry about puppies for Pete's sake. And that Rags like HuffPost only serves to exacerbate the problem? Until that kind of stuff is figured out, it's going to be more of the same.

• Like 1

I suggest you visit a college campus before saying it's a "few".

I support ghey rights, more than I used to. I used to be concerned about adoption for gheys but I've come to realize that, while in a perfect world a child has two loving parents of opposite sexes, the perfect can be the enemy of the good and it is a good thing for a kid to be adopted by loving parents of whatever sex.

I also don't conflate trans with gheys but I share the frustration with the cultural acceptance if not encouragement for it. Back in, oh, 1990-ish, I was a young engineer at a secure stodgy company. A guy announced that he was trans. Began wearing women's clothes, went through hormone treatments. I didn't work with him close enough to know if he did surgery, but I remember thinking "man, that dood has balls (pardon the pun) to go through this and risk being a pariah." That guy (gal?) was trans. Fast forward 28 years, and it seems like some parents are encouraging their kids to be trans. The culture certainly welcomes it.

I think I've mentioned here that my daughter did theater which was generally the island of misfit toys. There were two trans kids in the group. One was a guy who just came from a focked up family, he was seeking attention. Not trans. The other was a girl who was more quiet about it; I'm pretty sure she was trans.

Basically I believe trans is a thing as I've known a few. But we are too encouraging of it now. Somewhere between 1990 and today is where we should be. :thumbsup:

I suggest you visit a college campus before saying it's a "few".

I'm not saying it's not an issue at all. I think the agendas people push, especially a small minority, to try to bend the will of a the majority, it shouldn't be allowed or get the pure attention it goes. I do not want my kid to be told his or her gender is optional. To lump every gay person into that fringe category though and state that gays rights shouldn't be supported any more, that's going too far the other way. It wasn't too long ago that someone would be put in the hospital just for their sexuality. I think of those people no longer being protected once we start retracting their rights.

Since the movie has already started I want to watch it til the end. When trans men play college basketball with the ladies or in the WNBA or when we trot one of these freaks out for the Olympics and by that time have a Democrat President and of course the goon will be leading the entourage and holding our flag.

It just proves how focking insane the left truly is and it will be good for the entire country to see it live on TV.

I dont get that worked up because I dont deal with these people much where I live. Not sure where you all live that parents are trying to turn their children into trannys. I would move if that was the case.

There's a reason why even psychiatrist still refer to this as a disorder. Gender dysmorphia disorder.

There's something genuinely wrong with these people. I'm not making a value judgment. The suicide rates alone are insane! That's why I really don't mind them not being allowed in the military. You never know when one of these nut jobs will go off on their fellow troops.

If some guy said that he was a 57 Buick, wed think he was nucking futs. This really isn't any different.

And there's a word for pan or omnisexual. It's called greedy.

i am in favor of equal rights/freedom from harassment and discrimination for lesbian, gay, bi, and trans.

i believe trans exists, but at a much lower percentage than what is being claimed. I think it is quite rare.

I am not in favor of pushing a child down a particular path. if the child is gay/lesbian.... support and love the child. let's let them get through puberty/high school before performing any surgeries.

edit: i am also against former males competing in female sports.

Gay rights is the norm now in American society, as it should be. But man, you are right. The moment it was widely accepted, the movement went even further and further and further. Literally, the slippery slope everyone said wouldnt happen was happening.

I cant see the progression continuing, in the sense that I cant even imagine whats left to include.

Theres nothing scientific about being gay, but basic biology is now being ignored.

i am in favor of equal rights/freedom from harassment and discrimination for lesbian, gay, bi, and trans.

i believe trans exists, but at a much lower percentage than what is being claims. I think it is quite rare.

I am not in favor of pushing a child down a particular path. if the child is gay/lesbian.... support and love the child. let's let them get through puberty/high school before performing any surgeries.

Common sense. :thumbsup:

i believe trans exists, but at a much lower percentage than what is being claimed. I think it is quite rare.

Hit the nail on the head. Especially the sports thing. Such as a female taking hormones to look more like a man competing in womens competitions. Its essentially doping but its excused cause they are transitioning

In about 50 years everyone will be a tranny. :lol: You won't know what ya got until you get it's clothes off.

with you 100%

problem is we keep getting told they are losing rights and having things taken away.

LIKE WHAT, they can never answer that

also I conflate this to the gun debate.

We were told Gays just want to get married, fine I supported that, and now look

We are told they just want to ban this gun, then that gun. Every agenda once achieved moves on to a further left wing fight.

The right in this country wake up and go to work, the only thing we protest is abortion

the left protests EVERYTHING

I know! Like remember when they got all pissed off about nipplegate?

is that something like trump calling out criminals and drug dealers from Mexico means he's racist and hates all mexicans ?

is that something like trump calling out criminals and drug dealers from Mexico means he's racist and hates all mexicans ?

Trump is not a racist for calling out Mexican drug dealers and criminals. You're not going to hear me defend everything liberal and ultra liberal here.

People forget we are animals and subject to variance, mutation, deformity etc. Gay, trans, all that is a chemical brain thing. No different than people who look at their arm in the mirror and want to cut it off. Our brains can be wired funny and that’s just how it is. It’s not some higher state of being or profound decision. It’s a brain defect telling us we want to go against our hardwired instincts to procreate with the opposite sex. This is why even at a young age you can tell some guys are just fruity or talk different.

I think the gays have it all figured out. Just because you are married to someone doesn't mean nor require intimacy. I could marry my best guy friend, for all the Governement benefits of course, and be a swinger and bang many chicks.

What would we fight about? Hey, let's play golf this morning. Ok, we'll hit the bar for a quick bite and then go fishing after that. I mean, this could be the way to navigate life.

I think the gays have it all figured out. Just because you are married to someone doesn't mean nor require intimacy. I could marry my best guy friend, for all the Governement benefits of course, and be a swinger and bang many chicks.

What would we fight about? Hey, let's play golf this morning. Ok, we'll hit the bar for a quick bite and then go fishing after that. I mean, this could be the way to navigate life.

It would always end with one of you moving out with a woman.

Isnt this the plot of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry?

So you went to one of those camps and now you're a straight but still a rights advocate? :banana:

So you went to one of those camps and now you're a straight but still a rights advocate? :banana:

:D

I was gonna say "but you're still a rights activist. :thumbsup: "

You beat me to it. :first:

with you 100%

problem is we keep getting told they are losing rights and having things taken away.

LIKE WHAT, they can never answer that

also I conflate this to the gun debate.

We were told Gays just want to get married, fine I supported that, and now look

We are told they just want to ban this gun, then that gun. Every agenda once achieved moves on to a further left wing fight.

The right in this country wake up and go to work, the only thing we protest is abortion

:thumbsup:

Same. Religion included. My daughter goes to Sunday school whenever she stays over at a friends house. I have no problem with it. When she starts talking to her mother and I about god and why we dont go to church, I just tell her that her mother and I dont believe in god, but we encourage her to do whatever she believes in and makes her happy.