Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

David Johnson knee seems to be better

if it was just an MCL sprain, DJ will be 100% by the time Camp opens.

No worries there.

Looked good but yeah too dangerous. Ah to be young & think you'received invincable,lol. He still needs to chill some & take it easy and get the knee as strong as possible. He will be a top target for me in drafts so here's hoping he does the right things.

Looked good but yeah too dangerous. Ah to be young & think you'received invincable,lol. He still needs to chill some & take it easy and get the knee as strong as possible. He will be a top target for me in drafts so here's hoping he does the right things.

I think he will. He seems like a pretty good guy and a very hard worker. I am excited that he still wants to have a 1000 rushing and 1000 receiving season.

I think he will. He seems like a pretty good guy and a very hard worker. I am excited that he still wants to have a 1000 rushing and 1000 receiving season.

yes and arians was quoted this week he wants to get him 30 touches a game next year to protect Palmer.

that is way out there and a stretch, he did avg 23 in 2016 and didn't play much in final game though.

so nice to see him with his family and not at da club. Kid works hard and is humble.

If he touches the ball 480 times next season I would trade him away before the 2018 season.

If he touches the ball 480 times next season I would trade him away before the 2018 season.

I think Arians gets a "lil" carried away with his comments on occasion....this would be one.

I would think so.

yes and arians was quoted this week he wants to get him 30 touches a game next year to protect Palmer.

that is way out there and a stretch, he did avg 23 in 2016 and didn't play much in final game though.

so nice to see him with his family and not at da club. Kid works hard and is humble.

Sounds like coach speak to me, and if I recall old Bruce is always good for it.