Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Trump can withdraw money from Trust anytime

Isn't Trump taking ZERO for a paycheck while serving his country as President? So SloFlake gets triggered the guy has the balls to actually get some $$ that's his.

You're the most rabid Anti-Trumpite here. :doh:

So he claims...still no details of that. But that is a nice publicity thing...but pretty meaningless.

It's not just getting money...but I understand you don't have a grasp of what's going on.

I simply do not see this as a problem. So its not good enough if he puts his money into a trust. Now he should be penalized by not being allowed to withdraw it when he wants to? Get the fock out of here.

Without disclosure...what's the point of a trust if he can pull out assets...property and make those business decisions without disclosing it?

Without disclosure...what's the point of a trust if he can pull out assets...property and make those business decisions without disclosing it?

you are talking about a blind trust... which he didn't do.

What's the outrage here? I don't get it. Is he breaking the law? He shouldn't have access to his own money? Someone break it down. What should I be outraged at??

What's the outrage here? I don't get it. Is he breaking the law? He shouldn't have access to his own money? Someone break it down. What should I be outraged at??

Well, the left wing likes the pain that a blind trust process would put on a guy like Trump... Forced to sell all your assets and have some arms length third party reinvest in anonymity... It would freak out anyone regardless of wealth level.

Without that, there are clear conflicts of interest that no matter what can't be avoided. So these are friendly reminders every so often to bump the conversation up the message board queue

So he claims...still no details of that. But that is a nice publicity thing...but pretty meaningless.

It's not just getting money...but I understand you don't have a grasp of what's going on.

Trump isn't the kind of guy that just gives $400,000 away or whatever they earn these days, it was a nice thing to do, admit it.

Trump isn't the kind of guy that just gives $400,000 away or whatever they earn these days, it was a nice thing to do, admit it.

Those mar-a-lago and Trump DC room rental fees cover the gap...

you are talking about a blind trust... which he didn't do.

Which is also part of the problem.

Though...prior to this...he would have to disclose such withdrawals (including assets and properties). That no longer has to be done.

Just another triggered Sloflake thread.

Not outraged or triggered...that is the mistake you all make that any post means someone is up in arms over something . Or just bringing it up for discussion.

Predictably...Trump fans have no problem with anything he does.

Those mar-a-lago and Trump DC room rental fees cover the gap...

And rental in Trump tower for secret service (cause you know he isn't giving up that space for free either).

And rental in Trump tower for secret service (cause you know he isn't giving up that space for free either).

How dare the president try to protect himself. What an a$$.

Slo forgets how much coin the SS spent protecting the Clintons when given the amount of people that died around them, I'd say their protected pretty well by their goons.

Not outraged or triggered...that is the mistake you all make that any post means someone is up in arms over something . Or just bringing it up for discussion.

Predictably...Trump fans have no problem with anything he does.

I'll have a problem with Trump if he's violating the law. Is he?

Next up on the ShoFlake's Trump Outrage of the Day: "Extra croutons on the Trump's salad; can America afford it?!!"

I just spit out my drink, that is funny as fock, nice. :overhead:

• Like 1

How dare the president try to protect himself. What an a$$.

Yes...that's the issue I had with it. :rolleyes:

Slo forgets how much coin the SS spent protecting the Clintons when given the amount of people that died around them, I'd say their protected pretty well by their goons.

Clinton deflection is always the best.

I'll have a problem with Trump if he's violating the law. Is he?

That's an odd threshold given how much you and others complained about Obama without laws being broken.

That's an odd threshold given how much you and others complained about Obama without laws being broken.

Links to me complaining about Obama if he wasn't violating the law. You won't find one. Matter of fact, look at the Iran deal thread. I actually backed that deal, or agreed with it at the time. Find any link of me complaining about Obama. The only thing you might find is me disagreeing with the Supreme Court on Obamacare. I thought that was a huge overreach by the government. So link, or you're being untruthful.

Next up on the ShoFlake's Trump Outrage of the Day: "Extra croutons on the Trump's salad; can America afford it?!!"

:first:
  • Like 1

Links to me complaining about Obama if he wasn't violating the law. You won't find one. Matter of fact, look at the Iran deal thread. I actually backed that deal, or agreed with it at the time. Find any link of me complaining about Obama. The only thing you might find is me disagreeing with the Supreme Court on Obamacare. I thought that was a huge overreach by the government. So link, or you're being untruthful.

Others was in there for a reason.

And perhaps you didn't...if not I apologize. But plenty of others did.

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/327036-trump-donates-first-quarter-salary-to-national-park-service

Trump donates 1st quarter salary to National Parks Service.

Next quarter he might consider donating to the ShoFlake Safe Zone here.

Has he donated the profits from stays at Mar a Lago and what we are paying for Trump tower?

BTW...this is good of him but nothing more than a weak gesture for the simple minded.

BTW...this is good of him but nothing more than a weak gesture for the simple minded.

:lol: simple-minded and you think it's good. I guess you know yourself

Sho wants Trump to make his millions like the rest of DC to include both sides. That's by selling out the American people. Trump is already a billionaire and doesn't need the globalist money.

I guess the argument is that he has access to trust capital and could influence reinvestment decisions that would have conflicts of interest given his new knowledge base

Stop guessing. Please.

:lol: simple-minded and you think it's good. I guess you know yourself

Psst...you are the one touting this is something great or meaningful in this discussion. Once again...you show you are a rube fooled by the conman.

Sho wants Trump to make his millions like the rest of DC to include both sides. That's by selling out the American people. Trump is already a billionaire and doesn't need the globalist money.

He already has and continues to sell us out.

Doesn't need it? Haha...good one.

Honestly, no. We are in debt up to your grandchilds grandchilds grandchilds grandchilds eyeballs..

Took you off a few days ago......and sure enough...first thread you start is whining like a little girl b!tch

SHOCKER!!!

Turns out any Senator or even a Govt official can take money out of a blind trust. Good work Slownuff and whatever hack site you got this from. Also, you fell for fake news, again.

• Like 1

Turns out any Senator or even a Govt official can take money out of a blind trust. Good work Slownuff and whatever hack site you got this from. Also, you fell for fake news, again.

Poor Biff.

A...it's not a blind trust

B...the issue isn't the ability to take money out...but the change to do so without disclosure tha presents the issues.

I'm not shocked that hawker and RP don't understand.

Maybe just when more about Susan Rice going thru legal motions to request something.

"It's not a blind trust". What a Dik. Bottom line, the rules existed before Trump and everyone else can do it. Fake news and Shoflake fell for it. Notice how widely reported it is?

I think we should start a GoFundMe page for ShoFlake's Safe Space Bunker.

Can't his wife buy him one if he does a good job with the dishes this week?

• Like 1

Can't his wife buy him one if he does a good job with the dishes this week?

Dude, if he doesn't put the dishes in the dishwasher he gets the hose again.