Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Cleveland

Liberals try to win ever debate by minimizing the problem when a pragmatic solution is in contrast to their ideology. That's how they deal with terrorism. "Probabaly won't happen to you". See, it's solved!

:lol: Your obsession with making everything a liberals vs the rest of the country issue is hilarious. I seriously hope it's just to try to maintain your board reputation as the ultimate rightie hack and not the way you really live your life. That's a sad, sad existence.

:lol: Your obsession with making everything a liberals vs the rest of the country issue is hilarious. I seriously hope it's just to try to maintain your board reputation as the ultimate rightie hack and not the way you really live your life. That's a sad, sad existence.

Third verse, same as the first. Switch it up once in a while. Everyone can't be the dumbest, ultimate or biggest and so on. Pick one of us, ok?

Third verse, same as the first. Switch it up once in a while. Everyone can't be the dumbest, ultimate or biggest and so on. Pick one of us, ok?

You'll never win vs the bleeding hearts.

When you're a one trick pony and perform the same tired act day in and day out, it's possible that I can find it hilarious and sad on multiple occasions. Must be a liberal thing. :first: :lol:

When you're a one trick pony and perform the same tired act day in and day out, it's possible that I can find it hilarious and sad on multiple occasions. Must be a liberal thing. :first: :lol:

Now you're going to hack my material, never mind in the same thread, but in a reply?

Now you're going to hack my material, never mind in the same thread, but in a reply?

Well, you know us liberals

Liberals try to win ever debate by minimizing the problem when a pragmatic solution is in contrast to their ideology. That's how they deal with terrorism. "Probabaly won't happen to you". See, it's solved!

It's amazing you can walk out the door with how scared of life you are

Yeah, I don't go anywhere. My kids have probably been on more airplanes than most people the last 3 years and I am in NYC 2-3 times a week. Terrified. But it seems you've opted for an inaccurate dig instead of addressing my statement. Must have hit a nerve.

He did one better. He saved the police from compiling a bunch of paperwork from an officer-related shooting.

Also stopped any would-be protestor from claiming police brutality.

A perfect conclusion to a tragic event.

This is the funniest part of all of this. Everything that happens that the right considers to be 'liberal', they claim is contributing to the pussification of America. But they are the most paranoid, terrifies pussie boys I've ever seen. Everyone is someone to fear. Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims... Holy fock guys. Join a gym or something.

This is the funniest part of all of this. Everything that happens that the right considers to be 'liberal', they claim is contributing to the pussification of America. But they are the most paranoid, terrifies pussie boys I've ever seen. Everyone is someone to fear. Blacks, Mexicans, Muslims... Holy fock guys. Join a gym or something.

Europe is wishing they were a bit more concerned. You bet they do. Your precious Sweden has put a stop the mass migration from the ME and Africa they once endorsed. Brexit, France might go far right, Merkel in trouble. I wonder why?

Europe is wishing they were a bit more concerned. You bet they do. Your precious Sweden has put a stop the mass migration from the ME and Africa they once endorsed. Brexit, France might go far right, Merkel in trouble. I wonder why?

I'm surprised you're not huddled behind the couch. sissy boy.

I don't think there are millions of killers like this dude around the world. In 2012, the global homicide rate was 6.2 per 100000 population. So that's ~60K per billion. While a lot of murderers are never apprehended, I suspect most are premeditated or the result of conflict, not random acts of violence.

Psychopaths aren't held accountable only to annualized numbers.

You can't assume a guy's not a psycho just because he didn't murder during the current fiscal year.

What do the numbers look like over the course of my lifetime? Say I live to be 80, that's 33.6M murders in my lifetime.

Is my math correct on that? 60K x 7 (7B people on the planet) x 80 years = 33.6M.

I hate math.

I'm surprised you're not huddled behind the couch. sissy boy.

Right. When I was rappelling out of helos you were dubbing a kajagoogo tape. Been around the world and back. How about you Townie?

• Like 1

Right. When I was rappelling out of helos you were dubbing a kajagoogo tape. Been around the world and back. How about you Townie?

Not gonna lie. I chuckled

Top shelf quality here.

Psychopaths aren't held accountable only to annualized numbers.

You can't assume a guy's not a psycho just because he didn't murder during the current fiscal year.

What do the numbers look like over the course of my lifetime? Say I live to be 80, that's 33.6M murders in my lifetime.

Is my math correct on that? 60K x 7 (7B people on the planet) x 80 years = 33.6M.

I hate math.

No way you're gonna make it to 80 with all those muderers. And I still contend that a very low % of murders occur as senselessly as this guy.

Smaller, though the transgender "issue" is pretty inconsequential as well, unless god flubbed on your genitalia.

I giggled at the word flubbed. It's a funny word. :)

Can they post the video of him blowing his own head off? That I might watch

Yeah, sucks ass this bastard wasn't live streaming that. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: .

How the did this turn into a liberal vs conservative post? Holy , you guys will turn anything into a political argument.

How the ###### did this turn into a liberal vs conservative post? Holy ######, you guys will turn anything into a political argument.

Such a bs liberal response.

• Like 1