Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Mark Cuban grades Trump on how he has done so far (first 100 days)

Cubes built a $3.5B empire, from the ground up, on his own, w/out a nickel of daddy's money - but in Cdub's book he's a mess and failure. :lol: ..................... :doh:

cdub always sounds pissed off. Probably makes 40k per year and washes his plastic forks after family get togethers. But Mark Cuban is a failure. ROFL

Sorry this upsets you so. Maybe his next 100 days will be better.

First 100 were great by me. Exactly what i wanted.

Conservative SC--check

Illegals on the way out--check

Market and consumer confidence up--check

Working to get NOKO in SC--check

Hitting terrorists--check

Nooooo problems with his first hundy.

But i think if you keep posting the...exact...same...post...over and over maybe you can click your heels, wake up and be back in kansas with aunty Em.

Gluck

He has Trump beat 10 to 1 on the likeability scale. Plus, he's not a racist or sexist. which would go a long way in getting the country back together. It has never been this divided before in in it's 250 year history. I have no knowledge of Cuban's political opinions, but just as a human being, he'd be much better than the ass hole we currently have.

Shouldn't political opinion matter more than how likebale they are when it comes to being the president? I don't know, just a thought.

First 100 were great by me. Exactly what i wanted.

Conservative SC--check

Illegals on the way out--check

Market and consumer confidence up--check

Working to get NOKO in SC--check

Hitting terrorists--check

Nooooo problems with his first hundy.

But i think if you keep posting the...exact...same...post...over and over maybe you can click your heels, wake up and be back in kansas with aunty Em.

Gluck

supreme Court Justice goes along with winning the election. There was absolutely no way to stop it. They couldn't win with the established set a rules so they changed the rules to for some it. Any Republican president would have accomplished that. It was impossible for it not to be accomplished.

He's done absolutely nothing with North Korea. They continue to do what they want.

If you want to count dropping bombs as victories, then go right ahead. I'll wait until we see the results. It's certainly done nothing to slow down ISIS to this point. Seems to have only made them increase the amount of attacks.

He hasn't screwed up the economy that Obama saved from depression yet. So I guess that's a positive.

He's failed with his Muslim ban. He failed miserably with Healthcare. Couldn't even sell it to his own party. And he failed at getting Mexico to pay for his wall. He was zero for three on his three biggest campaign platforms. Even made a speech the other day that said he shouldn't be judged by his first hundred days. Even an egomaniac like Trump realizes what a failure he's been so far.

supreme Court Justice goes along with winning the election. There was absolutely no way to stop it. They couldn't win with the established set a rules so they changed the rules to for some it. Any Republican president would have accomplished that. It was impossible for it not to be accomplished.

He's done absolutely nothing with North Korea. They continue to do what they want.

If you want to count dropping bombs as victories, then go right ahead. I'll wait until we see the results. It's certainly done nothing to slow down ISIS to this point. Seems to have only made them increase the amount of attacks.

He hasn't screwed up the economy that Obama saved from depression yet. So I guess that's a positive.

He's failed with his Muslim ban. He failed miserably with Healthcare. Couldn't even sell it to his own party. And he failed at getting Mexico to pay for his wall. He was zero for three on his three biggest campaign platforms. Even made a speech the other day that said he shouldn't be judged by his first hundred days. Even an egomaniac like Trump realizes what a failure he's been so far.

Haha...completely delusional but whatevs. Think what ya want puddin head.

Winning has been fun...watching you guys twist in the wind has been even more fun

Haha...completely delusional but whatevs. Think what ya want puddin head.

Winning has been fun...watching you guys twist in the wind has been even more fun

you won the election and haven't won anything since.

Newbie called Trump and ego-maniac and has poked fun at his orange skin.

you won the election and haven't won anything since.

Yep..nailed it.

POST HARDER NEWBIE!!

Newbie called Trump and ego-maniac and has poked fun at his orange skin.

So, you disagree with what should be an expert opinion?

• Like 1

Shouldn't political opinion matter more than how likebale they are when it comes to being the president? I don't know, just a thought.

Honestly, at this point, just give me a decent human being. Politcs be damned.

here's chris wallace (fox) on trump's 100

other than Trump himself and the people afraid to admit the mistake they made in voting for him, everyone knows his first 100 days were an absolute disaster. He failed every step of the way

here's chris wallace (fox) on trump's 100

When did he say it's been a disaster ? Why is the left continuing to make things up?

Haha...Fox is right wing propaganda!!!

Wait..they said something anti trump...use them as a source immediately!!

Perfectly ok with his first 100. Trump could have cured cancer in 100 days and you guys would find a way to biitch about it.

Most people just tune out the crying like girls at this point.

But hey...bernie and pocohontas are in for 2020....so they will probably only get beat 10 times worse than the kunt did. So you got that going for ya.

Perfectly ok with his first 100. Trump could have cured cancer in 100 days and you guys would find a way to biitch about it.

But hey...bernie and pocohontas are in for 2020....so they will probably only get beat 10 times worse than the kunt did. So you got that going for ya.

Bullshit.

His first 100 have been a disaster. His one real victory was assured the minute he won reelection due to what the GOP did in not even giving Garland consideration.

Most people are against Trump at this point.

And of course you all will tune out any facts that don't support him...it's all you have ever done.

Healthcare...couldn't get it done.

Tax reform...haven't been able to it done.

0 meaningful legislation passed under Trump.

It's all been empty promises in executive orders that state what he says he will do...while he goes to rallies and still talks about what he is going to do rather than actually ever doing any of it.

But Wiffle, Newbie and Slowstuff didn't even bother to watch it. He never says the first 100 days have been a disaster. These boobs expose themselves once again. The left, in their desperation, have decided to just say things that aren't true. It's really gotten to them.

I feel Trump will either go down as America's most embarrassing bullet dodged or as the fulcrum point in which our downfall became apparent....

But the 100 days thing rings quite silly to me. I wouldn't recall what Obama accomplished in his first 100 days unless it was being mentioned comparatively right now. In 3 years when running for reelection (even though I don't believe he will be), Trump will be judged on the whole. Nobody will be saying "But what about that 3 month stretch of accomplishments 39 months ago?"

Bullshit.

His first 100 have been a disaster. His one real victory was assured the minute he won reelection due to what the GOP did in not even giving Garland consideration.

Most people are against Trump at this point.

And of course you all will tune out any facts that don't support him...it's all you have ever done.

Healthcare...couldn't get it done.

Tax reform...haven't been able to it done.

0 meaningful legislation passed under Trump.

It's all been empty promises in executive orders that state what he says he will do...while he goes to rallies and still talks about what he is going to do rather than actually ever doing any of it.

Did obama have healthcare done in 100 days? No?..then stfu.

Hes doing tax reform now...

Way to hold him to a different standard. Shocker.

Most are against him? That why his approval ratings are rising?

Its awesome watching you goofs grasp at straws. STILL whining about trump. So sad

Its awesome watching you goofs grasp at straws. STILL whining about trump. So sad

DidObama claim he would?

Did Obamas party for 6 years about it and have that time to come up with something? And then try it and fail?

Awful comparison...as usual.

They worked in Tax reform after healthcare too and couldn't come close.

No different standard. Look at the legislation actually passed in Obamas first hundred days. Any actual comparison of what got done us highly in favor of Obama and it's not even close. Of course the same can be said for any president (R and D).

His approval ratings are still at teczero Rd lows. They ticked up due to dropping a few bombs.

Grasp at straws? Any measure of his presidency thus far is really bad. You just can't open your eyes.

DidObama claim he would?

Did Obamas party ###### for 6 years about it and have that time to come up with something? And then try it and fail?

Awful comparison...as usual.

They worked in Tax reform after healthcare too and couldn't come close.

No different standard. Look at the legislation actually passed in Obamas first hundred days. Any actual comparison of what got done us highly in favor of Obama and it's not even close. Of course the same can be said for any president (R and D).

His approval ratings are still at teczero Rd lows. They ticked up due to dropping a few bombs.

Grasp at straws? Any measure of his presidency thus far is really bad. You just can't open your eyes.

You're arguing with a guy who is touting Trump stepping up deportations as a huge accomplishment, while completely ignoring deportations were up 80% under Obama over Bush. You're not going to have many non-biased conversations with that type of person.

Sad!

You're arguing with a guy who is touting Trump stepping up deportations as a huge accomplishment, while completely ignoring deportations were up 80% under Obama over Bush. You're not going to have many non-biased conversations with that type of person.

If Obama was actually doing so many deportations, how come they keep finding these criminals here that were deported numerous times? How did they keep getting back? It wasn't with a visa.

Pot meet focking kettle...holy crap.

If Obama was actually doing so many deportations, how come they keep finding these criminals here that were deported numerous times? How did they keep getting back? It wasn't with a visa.

Haha...suddenly they want to portray themselves as tough on illegal immigration. Comical.

Haha...suddenly they want to portray themselves as tough on illegal immigration. Comical.

I don't think I'll be getting an answer.

more deportations than any president in US history. Just like the unemployment numbers and all of the other positives under Obama, I know you want to dismiss those numbers. Unfortunately comma the actual statistics pretty much say go fock yourself.

more deportations than any president in US history. Just like the unemployment numbers and all of the other positives under Obama, I know you want to dismiss those numbers. Unfortunately comma the actual statistics pretty much say go fock yourself.

The "deportations" weren't very effective. The high amount of illegals, especially criminals, still here pretty much say that.

The humps like yourself that cant disect numbers...sure it looks great. Bunch of crappy part time jobs because HC plan crippled small biz.

Trump gets elected, boom...market takes off.

What was that obama policy in the last 6 months that made it take off again? 3 months later you STILL have no answer.

And no...you guys are not anti immigration. Dont bother spinning.

Fun losing? Because winning and watching you guys biitch for 100 straight days has been hilarious.

Strap in...7 and 2/3 years to go cupcake.

more deportations than any president in US history.

This is one of your talking points du jour, but it may be lying with statistics. Did he also allow in the most illegals? If so, your number is crap. I honestly don't know, I just know to be wary of an absolute number vs. a ratio in this case. :cheers:

This is one of your talking points du jour, but it may be lying with statistics. Did he also allow in the most illegals? If so, your number is crap. I honestly don't know, I just know to be wary of an absolute number vs. a ratio in this case. :cheers:

Like I said, all numbers are crap that show positive results for Obama. The 150% market increase. Lowering the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7%. Most deportations of any US President....

It's laughable and only righty hacks like yourself believe it. In fact. you don't even believe it. It's just a way of trying to discredit him. But numbers don't lie. Even if you cry about them. :cry:

Obummer changed the way the statistic is calculated. He's counting people previous administrations didn't. It's as simple as that. It's well documented. Even the Liberal leaning LA Times calls the stat under Obama misleading:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

Obummer changed the way the statistic is calculated. He's counting people previous administrations didn't. It's as simple as that. It's well documented. Even the Liberal leaning LA Times calls the stat under Obama misleading:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-deportations-20140402-story.html

It's been pointed out to Newbie numerous times. He's too thick to understand it. And under no circumstances would he read that article anyway. Way too many words

It's been pointed out to Newbie numerous times. He's too thick to understand it. And under no circumstances would he read that article anyway. Way too many words

Not enough pictures?

Newbie getting crushed again :D

The numbers have been shown to be bogus on numerous occasions, Newbie keeps spouting them because he's not very smart.

HTH

I'm late to the party, others have covered this, my bad.

Long story short, Newbie is nothing more than a troll and should be treated as such.

I feel Trump will either go down as America's most embarrassing bullet dodged or as the fulcrum point in which our downfall became apparent....

But the 100 days thing rings quite silly to me. I wouldn't recall what Obama accomplished in his first 100 days unless it was being mentioned comparatively right now. In 3 years when running for reelection (even though I don't believe he will be), Trump will be judged on the whole. Nobody will be saying "But what about that 3 month stretch of accomplishments 39 months ago?"

I agree with the bolded in principle. However, it's like I said earlier;

It is exactly 4 months ago to this day that TRUMP called a special rally, published a big glossy handout - along with a big glossy website outlining all that he was going to accomlish in the first 100 days.

1. Nobody asked him to
  2. Nobody told him to
  3. It wasn't a requirement
  4. He didn't say "Here's what I'm hoping to do"
  5. It was HIS initiative. HIS sale. HIS way of distinguishing himself.

So, what pisses me off is the same thing that always pisses me off about the guy;

He lies his ass off, the retards swallow it hook line and sinker (See? HE"s GOT a PLAN!)

- But then, when it becomes obvious he was bullshitting, he (once again) Moves the Goalpost.

He's done that time and time again. I don't see how even his most Ardent Supporters couldn't be getting sick of that.

Now, it's "Well, THAT's a ridiculous standard!" - Okay then, why did you SET the standard?

And, as ridiculous as that standard is, damned if Trump hasn't scheduled a rally for that day.

If it's that ridiculous and unimportant, WTF are you doing? Other than distracting the crowds?

One of the first things I tell even my lowest level employee is - "Underpromise and Overdeliver".

Trump, as POTUS and some allegedly amazing bidnessman, should know that.

But he consistently does just the opposite.

That ain't about Obama, Hillary, or who the fock ever.

HE set the goalpost, now OWN it.

It's like calling your shot -enjoying all the cheers - then biitching that NObody could have made that shot.

The statistics are bogus ...then points out Trump numbers using the exact same type of stats.

The statistics are bogus ...then points out Trump numbers using the exact same type of stats.

Wrong. Catch and release policy has been done away with. I don't think you're lying this time, just ignorant. Or just making things up again.

Wrong. Catch and release policy has been done away with. I don't think you're lying this time, just ignorant. Or just making things up again.

Quit quoting the troll. But to his (idiotic as usual) point. It doesn't matter if Trump is using the same stats, and I have no idea if he is. But when idiots say that Obama deported MORE than ANY previous president, but he is cooking the numbers, it makes the numbers with regard to Obummer worthless. Unless you go back and recalculate the number of deportations all those previous presidents performed using the same metrics Obummer used. Anyone continuing to use Obummer's deportations numbers as an indicator of him being tough on illegals is simply trolling. They have to be. It isn't like there's any question as to whether the numbers were cooked.