Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Aaron Hernandez - Prison lover identified and under suicide watch

Aaron Hernandez left three handwritten notes next to a bible in his prison cell before he hanged himself last week. The Daily Mail reports they were addressed to his fiancee, four-year-old daughter and gay prison lover. The identity of Hernandez’s alleged partner has now been revealed.
Citing sources, the Daily Mail says the disgraced ex-NFL star’s prison boyfriend was Kyle Kennedy, a 22-year-old Worcester native who’s serving time for armed robbery. According to the British tabloid, Hernandez gifted Kennedy a $50,000 watch and other property before he took his own life. Kennedy is reportedly under suicide watch.
Daily Mail reporters went to the Kennedy’s suburban home seeking comment, but his father chased them away.
The Milford Daily News covered Kennedy’s early morning robbery of a Cumberland Farms gas station in Northbridge when he was arrested in January 2015. During the burglary, Kennedy was sporting a black mask and wielded a butcher knife. Police handcuffed him after a high-speed chase.
Kennedy set up a profile on a website titled “Write Your Prisoner,” asking for pen pals so he can “possibly build friendships with people from around the world.” His hobbies include racing motocross and “doing anything that includes the outdoors.” His earliest release date is March 1, 2018.
On Kirk & Callahan last week, Boston-based investigate journalist Michele McPhee first reported Hernandez was in a relationship with a male high school classmate from Connecticut prior to the 2013 Odin Lloyd shooting. She says Lloyd’s alleged knowledge of the romance may have played a role in his murder.
“There was a relationship with somebody from his high school years,” McPhee said. “That may have provided –– and this was one of the investigative theories in the beginning –– because they got information from Ernest Wallace that perhaps –– and remember, Ernest Wallace was the guy who ditched the gun –– they had information from him that one of the motives is Odin Lloyd used a derogatory term for gay people in front of Aaron Hernandez and that Odin Lloyd had knowledge because of this relationship he had with the man in Connecticut.”
A judge ruled Monday copies of the former Patriot tight end’s suicide notes will be given to his family. Hernandez, who was serving a life sentence for the 2013 Odin Lloyd slaying, was recently acquitted on double-murder charges for a Boston shooting, five days before he was found dead in his prison cell last week.

Fanook!

It's the Patriot gay

:first:

I've read this damn sentence like 6 times and I am still not entirely clear what the fock it says--God I hate journalism nowadays

“There was a relationship with somebody from his high school years,” McPhee said. “That may have provided –– and this was one of the investigative theories in the beginning –– because they got information from Ernest Wallace that perhaps –– and remember, Ernest Wallace was the guy who ditched the gun –– they had information from him that one of the motives is Odin Lloyd used a derogatory term for gay people in front of Aaron Hernandez and that Odin Lloyd had knowledge because of this relationship he had with the man in Connecticut.”

Why didn't he just hook up with Brady?

I'm sure he did..Multiple times. Brady is as gay as RIchard Simmons

I've read this damn sentence like 6 times and I am still not entirely clear what the fock it says--God I hate journalism nowadays

She was talking on a sports radio show and those people can barely grunt English. It was not journalism when she was talking and the writer was too lazy to offer some translation to help her out. :lol:

I'm sure he did..Multiple times. Brady is as gay as RIchard Simmons

that homo lives rent free in your head big time.

She was talking on a sports radio show and those people can barely grunt English. It was not journalism when she was talking and the writer was too lazy to offer some translation to help her out. :lol:

Ok. Thst makes more sense

that homo lives rent free in your head big time.

I know. It does seem that way. I'm just making up stuff trying to get you guys all riled up..Doesn't seem to be working though

Somebody call Naomi to translate.

God I wish this ridiculous story was actually true.

Hernandez looks like the biggest homophobe ever. But as Bob Kraft wisely told us.... ya can't judge a man by his tattoos, past mistakes and appearance. So true.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Write your prisoner.com?

Well that just sounds like all kinds of potential fun.

Followed by someday getting stabbed.

I'm sure its just a matter of time before Huffpo or somewhere like that jumps out

to tell us why it's horrible to mention that the killer was a homerseksual.

- Some kind of ghey bashing homerphobia or whatnot.

Followed by someday getting stabbed.

In the butt?

I'm sure its just a matter of time before Huffpo or somewhere like that jumps out

to tell us why it's horrible to mention that the killer was a homerseksual.

- Some kind of ghey bashing homerphobia or whatnot.

A caller to Boston sports radio this morning was making that point. Caller is a gay journalist and feels stripping Hernandez of his sexual privacy is a line that shouldn't be crossed for any reason. Even if it is the reason Hernandez committed murder

A caller to Boston sports radio this morning was making that point. Caller is a gay journalist and feels stripping Hernandez of his sexual privacy is a line that shouldn't be crossed for any reason. Even if it is the reason Hernandez committed murder

I believe his quote was "Geez, you suck one c0ck and you are labeled for life." :lol: