Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

This one's on bill self. You have to take azabuike out in that situation.

God yes. Those missed free throws changed the tempo and momentum.

And that's how ku will go down in the ncaa tournament.

Also, trae young talks like a girl.

So strange watching an actual good Purdue team. Basically, like a damn unicorn sighting.

So strange watching an actual good Purdue team. Basically, like a damn unicorn sighting.

I use to be able to say that about bad IU teams, but it's happening so frequent. It's no longer an anomaly.

Maybe another "movement" is in order :lol:

I use to be able to say that about bad IU teams, but it's happening so frequent. It's no longer an anomaly.

Maybe another "movement" is in order :lol:

Meh, enjoy it man, don't spend your time worrying about big brother. You guys don't get to enjoy this sort of thing very often. Take it all in, maybe this team can be the one that finally makes some noise in the tourney. It's been about 35 years of utter disappointment for your fan base.

Meh, enjoy it man, don't spend your time worrying about big brother. You guys don't get to enjoy this sort of thing very often. Take it all in, maybe this team can be the one that finally makes some noise in the tourney. It's been about 35 years of utter disappointment for your fan base.

:thumbsup:

The Movement :lol:

I had to reread this. 35 years of disappointment?? Obviously you're basing success only on tournament wins or championships. Right? If Purdue has been a disappointment for the last 35 years, then IU has been a dumpster fire.

1. Fired abusive coach.

2. How many coaches since? 5?

3. Hire known cheater/surprised when he cheats. Brings more shame to IU.

4. 30 years was last championship. Yes I know, Purdue has none.

5. IU has made exactly 2 final 4's in 30 years.

6. 6 Big 10 championships in 30 years.

7. 3 year punishment by the NCAA.

Which team has had "utter disappointment" for the last 30 years?

Purdue might not have NCAA championships, but they have stability. They are competitive. Run a clean program. Win Big 10 here and there, and are almost always in the tourney. If that's an utter disappointment, I'll take it. NCAA championships isn't everything. Would be focking nice tho. Neither is the win at all cost attitude. See Sampson.

I had to reread this. 35 years of disappointment?? Obviously you're basing success only on tournament wins or championships. Right?

Yes, obviously, what else is there?

:dunno:

Yes, obviously, what else is there?

Clean program

No coaching carousel

Making the tourney

Winning conference championships

Winning conference tournament

Graduating players

All American/All Big honors

Academic honors

Helping athletes reach their next goal in life.

I'm sure there's more.

Eta: you must be one of those "win at all cost" individuals.

Clean program

No coaching carousel

Making the tourney

Winning conference championships

Winning conference tournament

Graduating players

All American/All Big honors

Academic honors

Helping athletes reach their next goal in life.

I'm sure there's more.

You think Academics is an issue at IU? You are horribly confused.

HTH

You think Academics is an issue at IU? You are horribly confused.

HTH

No. I didn't single out IU with that list. You asked what else is there, I answered.

No. I didn't single out IU with that list. You asked what else is there, I answered.

Your list is a given at top tier programs, in the end, tourney success is all that really matters.

IU hasn't been a top tier program for sometime, I have no problem admitting that.

I like the direction Archie is headed though.

Your list is a given at top tier programs, in the end, tourney success is all that really matters.

IU hasn't been a top tier program for sometime, I have no problem admitting that.

I like the direction Archie is headed though.

And Purdue is a top 30 team usually. I can live with that. I like a well run program. A competitive, clean program. Purdue fits that.

I like Archie, too. Given time I think he can do great things. :thumbsup:

Eta: I still think they crap the bed in the tournament. That's just what they do :mad:

I knew WVU wasn't as good as some people thought... They have no half-court offense and have been terrible in four of the last five second halves...

Purdue sets a school record 17th straight win. Still the only D1 school not to lose on American soil this season. Played like shitt today, but got it done.

Purdue sets a school record 17th straight win. Still the only D1 school not to lose on American soil this season. Played like shitt today, but got it done.

Played like ..

:rolleyes:

Good battle, IU made a lot of bad decisions late. Good that you got them now, won't be much more of that.

Played like ######..

Good battle, IU made a lot of bad decisions late. Good that you got them now, won't be much more of that.

Meh. One of the worse shooting performances of the year. And we both know your second statement is wrong. I've seen bad Purdue teams beat good IU teams and vice versa. It's a rivalry, and at best will end up being home splits. C'mon.

Meh. One of the worse shooting performances of the year. And we both know your second statement is wrong. I've seen bad Purdue teams beat good IU teams and vice versa. It's a rivalry, and at best will end up being home splits. C'mon.

Meh, wasn't impressed, until next time it is.

Meh, wasn't impressed, until next time it is.

:thumbsup: will be glad when it's a great rivalry again.

:thumbsup: will be glad when it's a great rivalry again.

Last 5 years, who has more Big 10 titles?

:lol:

Last 5 years, who has more Big 10 titles?

:lol:

IU. Congrats. Purdue has 23 overall. IU has 22. :dunno: You're cherry picking stats. How many Conference tourney championships does IU have?. See how easy that is? How about the 118-89 record for Purdue against IU.

Yes IU has championships. Congrats. I said nothing bad about IU. This is a great rivalry. I like it more when IU is up not down. :dunno:

IU. Congrats. Purdue has 23 overall. IU has 22. :dunno: You're cherry picking stats. How many Conference tourney championships does IU have?. See how easy that is? How about the 118-89 record for Purdue against IU.

Yes IU has championships. Congrats. I said nothing bad about IU. This is a great rivalry. I like it more when IU is up not down. :dunno:

Will be nice to see if this Purdue team is truly an outlier, actually make some noise in the tourney.

Should be interesting.

Will be nice to see if this Purdue team is truly an outlier, actually make some noise in the tourney.

Should be interesting.

Would be nice. I'm not counting on it till it actually happens. That way I'll be pleasantly surprised :lol:

Boiler train keeps a rollin.

Sure are.....

My cyclones got a nice win tonight over #15 west virginia. Good to see the baby steps.

Mizzou finally back in the win column,going to Columbia Saturday for the game against Kentucky.

Sure are.....

My cyclones got a nice win tonight over #15 west virginia. Good to see the baby steps.

WVU isn't as good as people were thinking... I said that when they were 15-1...

WVU isn't as good as people were thinking... I said that when they were 15-1...

Certainly helped Miles was out. You guys are fine....youll be a pain in the ass in the tourney as usual.

Certainly helped Miles was out. You guys are fine....youll be a pain in the ass in the tourney as usual.

Maybe, but they have been awful watching the past couple of weeks...

Maybe, but they have been awful watching the past couple of weeks...

Its a tough conference man. Even TCU and TTu are good now. Which is crazy. I mean when ISU and baylor are your two worst teams....yeesh....meat grinder.

Stanford v oregon state in ultra hd right now, now that's how you should be watching sports on the boob tube :thumbsup:

Nice win by the Mountaineers last night... Thought for sure they were going to blow another double-digit halftime lead...