Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

Why hire a guy who was the head of MI6's Russia bureau to do this? He spent his life catching spies, he would immediately betray anyone who tried that. And why would Russian spies trust someone whose career mission was defeating them?

so you're claiming Steele didn't get his info from Russian sources ?

I guess we'll find out. Flynn, Manafort seem like prime candidates.

"If that bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses." - HRC

My long shot guess is it's someone from her camp. Not HRC, yet. Maybe Podesta, Huma most likely Lynch.

I think the NYC Police found someone on weiners laptop and turned it over to the FBI. Once Comy was gone and could not longer cover for Clinton the FBI and DOJ could build a case.

Most likely it's someone who works at the Clinton Foundation. They will be charged with some kind of money laundering.

My long shot guess is it's someone from her camp. Not HRC, yet. Maybe Podesta, Huma most likely Lynch.

I think the NYC Police found someone on weiners laptop and turned it over to the FBI. Once Comy was gone and could not longer cover for Clinton the FBI and DOJ could build a case.

Most likely it's someone who works at the Clinton Foundation. They will be charged with some kind of money laundering.

Uh ok we'll put you down in the pool for one Foundation employee.

It definitely won't be a Democrat. Mueller is Obama and Hillary's lapdog.

I'm guessing Manafort gets arrested.

With all of the dirt coming out about Hillary and her cronies, nothing will happen to them as they have all of the right people in their pocket.

Uh ok we'll put you down in the pool for one Foundation employee.

Lynch or someone at the foundation.

• Like 1

You know, we have always been played by the politicians and others. We're pretty f****** easy to manipulate. Just say Iraq every single time you say terrorism or 911 and Bam! We have to invade Iraq! Even though a logically and intellectually it made no f****** sense.

But the current Administration is so ham fisted at it, they're not even subtle. This past week is a great example. They threw everything under the Sun at us from the uranium Story 2 the election to Bill's speaking fees Etc. There really wasn't one new piece of evidence to drive the stories, but they knew an indictment was coming. So, they changed the story.

Also, nice way to cover up getting blasted by two different senators in your own party and the fact that the budget and Healthcare probably aren't going anywhere not to mention of course the ongoing Puerto Rico disaster. We really are pretty easy to manipulate.

Trump's greatest asset? Pretty much everybody hates Hillary.

Best thing that b**** could do for the country is to leave the country and shut the f******.

• Like 1

Both sides are playing the public. They're all a bunch of fooking criminals. I wish they would all get locked up, except for Trump. I don't see him as a criminal, just a buffoon, and that's not against the law.

Please do hold your breath on that :thumbsup:

Please do hold your breath on that :thumbsup:

:cheers: We will see won't we.

Report: Trump Co Directly Solicited Wikileaks for Help for $6M

lol

Hillary/DNC paid 9MM to Fusion GPS. (bank records will be released this week)

Lib Ops tell their bots to claim that Trump offered WL 6MM.

You really can't make this up.

Pro-tip: Anything a liberal accuses you of they are guilty 3x themselves. Russians. Rape. Pedos. Hate crimes. Obstruction. Collusion. Racism.....

• Like 2

My long shot guess is it's . 🤔🤔🤔 money laundering.

Just because I know you're interested in the truth and you would never want to be a pawn of the Russians or whomever that quote that you put up there? Has been wildly and vastly disproven. Never happened. But it makes for a good story. Probably planted by trumps Russian Buddies.

But you're likely right about the money laundering. I'm guessing that's got manafort name written all over it.

lol

Hillary/DNC paid 9MM to Fusion GPS. (bank records will be released this week)

Lib Ops tell their bots to claim that Trump offered WL 6MM.

You really can't make this up.

Apparently, you can make this s*** up. See all the expenses of a campaign have to be revealed through federal reporting to the FEC.

The Trump campaign filings specifically show 5.9 million dollars going to Cambridge analytica during the 2016 period. Mercer approach Cambria to work with WikiLeaks to hack Hillary's emails among other things. That last part isn't conjecture, Julian Assange is on record saying exactly that.

If the nine million dollar number was legitimate? It would be in the FEC filings by law.

So on your side of the Ledger, let's see, we have a made-up nine million dollar number with documentation supposed to be coming sometime in the future. Yeah that sounds very trumpian. It'll probably come about the same time as the real birth certificate for Obama.

Meanwhile, on my side of the Ledger, we have Trump's own FEC filings admitting the six million dollar payment. And we have Julian Assange admitting Cambridge soliciting him for help.

Pretty safe to say that neither Donald Trump nor Julian Assange are pro Hillary types. And even then, they support the facts.

Apparently, you can make this s*** up. See all the expenses of a campaign have to be revealed through federal reporting to the FEC.

The Trump campaign filings specifically show 5.9 million dollars going to Cambridge analytica during the 2016 period. Mercer approach Cambria to work with WikiLeaks to hack Hillary's emails among other things. That last part isn't conjecture, Julian Assange is on record saying exactly that.

If the nine million dollar number was legitimate? It would be in the FEC filings by law.

So on your side of the Ledger, let's see, we have a made-up nine million dollar number with documentation supposed to be coming sometime in the future. Yeah that sounds very trumpian. It'll probably come about the same time as the real birth certificate for Obama.

Meanwhile, on my side of the Ledger, we have Trump's own FEC filings admitting the six million dollar payment. And we have Julian Assange admitting Cambridge soliciting him for help.

Pretty safe to say that neither Donald Trump nor Julian Assange are pro Hillary types. And even then, they support the facts.

hey bozo, do you think it's possible the Hillary campaign broke the law and didn't report the FEC the millions given to fusion for the Russia dossier ?

This ass clown actually believes Hillary the DNC were on the up and up.

Wow

• Like 1

hey bozo, do you think it's possible the Hillary campaign broke the law and didn't report the FEC the millions given to fusion for the Russia dossier ?

This ass clown actually believes Hillary the DNC were on the up and up.

Wow

Wow, you kids are really deep in the Kool-Aid aren't you!?lol

Hey, we made up a number, we have no documentation for the number nor any support from anybody actually having received that number and we super super duper promise that we'll provide some documentation later on down the road you know when the Six Million Dollar thing that we did isn't on the headlines anymore but for now just trust us! And if the other guys deny it? It's because theyre lying about our fake number!

Damn, not exactly a mystery how the Russians and Trump played you guys.

right up there with if we lose the elections its Rigged! And if we win we'll of course, the elections legitimate!

Meanwhile, nice job of completely ignoring the fact that the six million dollars from TrumpCo is documented and Wikileaks involvement is self admitted by a assange himself.

So, it's a scandal if Hillary does it but there's no proof she did it? But it's not a scandal if there is proof that Trump did it?

LOL. Boy you guys have it bad.

Wow, you kids are really deep in the Kool-Aid aren't you!?lol

Hey, we made up a number, we have no documentation for the number nor any support from anybody actually having received that number and we super super duper promise that we'll provide some documentation later on down the road you know when the Six Million Dollar thing that we did isn't on the headlines anymore but for now just trust us! And if the other guys deny it? It's because theyre lying about our fake number!

Damn, not exactly a mystery how the Russians and Trump played you guys.

right up there with if we lose the elections its Rigged! And if we win we'll of course, the elections legitimate!

Meanwhile, nice job of completely ignoring the fact that the six million dollars from TrumpCo is documented and Wikileaks involvement is self admitted by a assange himself.

So, it's a scandal if Hillary does it but there's no proof she did it? But it's not a scandal if there is proof that Trump did it?

LOL. Boy you guys have it bad.

What do you mean by bad? Because the GOP controls all 3 branches of government, most State governorship's and state legislatures.

Not only that, let's say Trump does go down - then we get President Pence OR President Ryan. That would be even a bigger win.

I don't see bad in any of this since. You don't actually think Democrats are going to get control of the WH as a result of this investigation, do you?

What do you mean by bad? Because the GOP controls all 3 branches of government, most State governorship's and state legislatures.

Not only that, let's say Trump does go down - then we get President Pence OR President Ryan. That would be even a bigger win.

I don't see bad in any of this since. You don't actually think Democrats are going to get control of the WH as a result of this investigation, do you?

This man has a point.

Hes one of those stupid, sh1tty my teams winning!! guys, but he has a point.

And that is you dont want president pence.

Ideally this person would be more concerned about truth and justice and whats good for the United States rather than whether his guy is winning, but thats just the depths weve sunk to as a country :(

Just because I know you're interested in the truth and you would never want to be a pawn of the Russians or whomever that quote that you put up there? Has been wildly and vastly disproven. Never happened. But it makes for a good story. Probably planted by trumps Russian Buddies.

But you're likely right about the money laundering. I'm guessing that's got manafort name written all over it.

Actually, all that were ever posted were denials. Concluding that it 'never happened' is a bit more of a stretch.

This is the Politico article about the Matt Lauer interview which netted all sorts of whiny prog responses:

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/matt-lauer-clinton-trump-forum-227866

The NBC cameraman who was quoted was pretty definitive about what happened when Hillary was there, and it wasn't flattering. Have you uncovered a reason to disbelieve the cameraman, other than believing the word of liberals?

Because it's apparent as a result of what is going on right now that the DNC's word is sht, as is Hillary's. Liberals have covered up the actions of Harvey Weinstein for 30 years. And you seem to think that they're not capable of lying about Hillary's tantrums.

This man has a point.

Hes one of those stupid, sh1tty my teams winning!! guys, but he has a point.

And that is you dont want president pence.

Ideally this person would be more concerned about truth and justice and whats good for the United States rather than whether his guy is winning, but thats just the depths weve sunk to as a country :(

What's good for the US is to kick liberals out of positions of power. HTH

• Like 1

Oh, the irony of this post!!!!

:lol:

• Like 2

The Dossier is 100% HRC/DNC and broke the law by not reporting they paid for it.

The indictment is most certainly to take the heat off Fusion GPS/HRC/DNC paying for the Dossier. Manafort is most likely the guy and the illegal wire transfers they're looking into MIGHT be while he was in bed with the Clintons with the Uranium One deal.

To have anyone suggesting that Hillary didn't know about funding the Dossier is just beyond belief. The defense of this sh!t is almost as mind boggling as the retards defending the Uranium One deal. :wacko:

To have anyone suggesting that Hillary didn't know about funding the Dossier is just beyond belief. The defense of this sh!t is almost as mind boggling as the retards defending the Uranium One deal. :wacko:

Definitely odd that no one wants to admit knowledge.

Of course, its not just hillary.

One of trumps primary opponents, believed to be either Rubio or Jeb, paid for this first. Nobody will step up on that.

Then the conservative anti-Trump website paid for it - they didnt want to admit it either until forced too.

Then a law firm representing Clinton campaign stepped in. They denied at first then admitted only when they had to.

Definitely looking forward to when they get to the bottom of all this

One of trumps primary opponents, believed to be either Rubio or Jeb, paid for this first. Nobody will step up on that.

Then the conservative anti-Trump website paid for it - they didnt want to admit it either until forced too.

Then a law firm representing Clinton campaign stepped in. They denied at first then admitted only when they had to.

I thought Free Beacon was the Conservative that first paid Fusion GPS (not for Dossier/Steele but Trump financial data) and that's who they were referring to (not Rubio/Jeb). I thought it would be GWB.........dunno if anyone other than Free Beacon was paying them.

I thought Free Beacon was the Conservative that first paid Fusion GPS (not for Dossier/Steele but Trump financial data) and that's who they were referring to (not Rubio/Jeb). I thought it would be GWB.........dunno if anyone other than Free Beacon was paying them.

You could be right. There were reports it was a super pac affiliated with Jeb or Rubio. Then free beacon said they paid for it. So Im not sure if that supplants the earlier info or just adds to it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.amp.html

More to get to the bottom to on this, thats for sure :thumbsup:

The Dossier is 100% HRC/DNC and broke the law by not reporting they paid for it.

The indictment is most certainly to take the heat off Fusion GPS/HRC/DNC paying for the Dossier. Manafort is most likely the guy and the illegal wire transfers they're looking into MIGHT be while he was in bed with the Clintons with the Uranium One deal.

I think this is the likeliest scenario. I think Manafort is going to be named, and I think the MSM is going to run with his associations with Trump - to create guilt by association - when in fact the guts of the indictment are going to be Manafort's UraniumOne hijinks.

The billionaire behind the Washington Beacon was an anti-Trumper, and possibly Establishment. The dossier was dumped as far as GOP candidates are concerned, when they realized it was nonsense.

That's when the DNC hopped in with both feet.

Add Obama Admin to Fusion GPS Dossier bankroll. He gave nearly a million to them. Sitting President colluding with Russians to get dirt on opposition?!!!!

If the FBI/DOJ used that Dossier for FISA warrants, this is biggest scandal in the history of history.

Add Obama Admin to Fusion GPS Dossier bankroll. Sitting President colluding with Russians to get dirt on opposition?!!!!

If the FBI/DOJ used that Dossier for FISA warrants, this is biggest scandal in the history of history.

amazing

This dossier was like Corey Feldman at an 80s Hollywood party

This is pretty incredible... I mean, what the actual fock is going on?

Long story short, Trump Co has its tit in a wringer and so now they're playing a pretty immature and ham-fisted game of but but but Hillary did it too!

We get it, Hillary is a c***. But Trump can't keep running against her his entire Administration. She hasn't even held office for what now six years?

And yet these are the same guys saying God it's been 4 months since mueller took over and they found nothing! Let it go! LOL.

Oh by the way, manafort and his croney are in custody this morning. Which, like I said earlier, is why Trump Co is throwing every old charge against the wall just hoping to God to confuse snd distract people. Hey, it got him elected.

• Like 1

Long story short, Trump Co has its tit in a wringer and so now they're playing a pretty immature and ham-fisted game of but but but Hillary did it too!

We get it, Hillary is a c***. But Trump can't keep running against her his entire Administration. She hasn't even held office for what now six years?

And yet these are the same guys saying God it's been 4 months since mueller took over and they found nothing! Let it go! LOL.

Oh by the way, manafort and his croney are in custody this morning. Which, like I said earlier, is why Trump Co is throwing every old charge against the wall just hoping to God to confuse snd distract people. Hey, it got him elected.

Well, here is the extremely rose-colored leftist view of the subject..

:lol: :lol:

This is pretty incredible... I mean, what the actual fock is going on?

BL - This has nothing to do with Trump or the 2016 election. Of course thats not how the media will spin it.

Manafort’s suspicious financial transactions were flagged as far back as 2012 and forwarded to the FBI’s International Corruption Unit and the Department of Justice, a former Treasury official told reporters. Law enforcement officials said they found red flags in his banking records going back to 2004.
Four of the transfers originated with Manafort’s political consulting firm Global Endeavour, which was hired by Yanukovych to consult and lobby on his behalf. Manafort was working with the former Ukrainian president to lobby the U.S. and other Western countries to support for Ukraine’s entry into the European Union.
Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group’s involvement in Ukrainian politics is also complicating the situation. Mueller expanded the investigation to focus on Podesta and his Democratic-leaning lobbying firm with connections to Clinton, sources told NBC in an Oct. 24 report.
Manafort organized a public relations campaign for a group called European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU), which lobbied the U.S. to support Ukraine’s EU push. Podesta’s company was one of many firms that worked on the campaign.
The sources said Mueller’s investigation into Podesta, the brother of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, began as a fact-finding mission about Manafort’s role in the campaign but quickly morphed into a criminal inquiry into whether the firm violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA.
People and firms who lobby on behalf of foreign governments must file detailed disclosures about their spending with the Department of Justice. Willful failure to file is a felony and can result in up to five years in prison. Podesta and Manafort filed the requisite forms only after the media began reporting on their dealings with ECMU, according to NBC’s report.

Wow did not see this one coming. Yeah the financial transactions were damn near a given. But manafort and his buddy are up for conspiracy against the United States among a dozen other charges.

That's big. Especially when it is the sitting presidents campaign manager.