Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

>>Fusion GPS didn't deny that some payments went to reporters, but argues that these payments were made to help the company with research.

Fusion GPS is a research firm set up by former investigative journalists, Fusion GPSs lawyer, Josh Levy, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. As such, it sometimes works with contractors that have specialized skills seeking public information. Contractors are not permitted to publish any articles based on that work, and Fusion GPS does not pay journalists to write stories.<<

Simpson himself is a former reporter.

Simpson was shopping the Dossier therefore the Russian Collusion narrative around at the same time. He wasn't paying for research; he was paying for the story to get out there that no one could substantiate. Major breach of ethics for responsible journalism.

Simpson was shopping the Dossier therefore the Russian Collusion narrative around at the same time. He wasn't paying for research; he was paying for the story to get out there that no one could substantiate. Major breach of ethics for responsible journalism.

That hasn't been reported. What's been reported is that Fusion hired reporters who wrote on Russia, not reporters who wrote on claims in the dossier.

What's the next investigation once this one is done

Fusion GPS

Uranium 1

Clinton Foundation

Election fraud

Liberal rapists

Hollywood

Pedogate

Once our country is rid of these disturbed deviants we will enter a new age. True equality. True opportunity. True freedom.

• Like 1

That hasn't been reported.

Sure it was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/15/fusion-gps-briefed-media-on-trump-russia-claims-in-summer-2016-but-did-not-verify-dossier-source.html

"The co-founder of the firm behind the anti-Trump ‘dossier’ told House investigators Tuesday that he personally discussed with members of the media allegations of Trump-Russia collusion, though he did not speak to the sources behind the claims, a source told Fox News."

Pardon me for saying so but this is getting kind of remedial. Defending ANY of Fusion GPS' actions are laughable at this point.

• Like 1

FLYNNs dropped contact with Trumpco.

Gotta think he's realizing that Trump would throw him under the bus in a heartbeat. Guess who's striking the best deal he can for himself now?

For a guy that swears he values loyalty, trump seems to only value it going one direction.

Good luck with that in DC.

He worked longer for the Obama administration than he did for Trump. I'm thinking he has lots of things to say about everyone. Especially since Obama fired him too.

Sure it was.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/15/fusion-gps-briefed-media-on-trump-russia-claims-in-summer-2016-but-did-not-verify-dossier-source.html

"The co-founder of the firm behind the anti-Trump dossier told House investigators Tuesday that he personally discussed with members of the media allegations of Trump-Russia collusion, though he did not speak to the sources behind the claims, a source told Fox News."

Pardon me for saying so but this is getting kind of remedial. Defending ANY of Fusion GPS' actions are laughable at this point.

That doesn't say he paid people to publish details of the dossier.

This is just getting facts straight, whether you think those facts amount to bad/wrong/criminal deeds is a values judgement.

That doesn't say he paid people to publish details of the dossier.

This is just getting facts straight, whether you think those facts amount to bad/wrong/criminal deeds is a values judgement.

How can you get the facts straight when he is trying to block access to his bank records and refusing to answer key questions?

Sorry but I've connected the dots pretty accurately on this months ago and it should be clear you don't pay journalists (at least ones worth a sh!t or with an ounce of integrity) to investigate.

Still, It was pretty classy of trump to turn down being named Man of the Year by Time Magazine.

Sort of reminds me when I turn down a date with Heidi Klum.

• Like 1

How can you get the facts straight when he is trying to block access to his bank records and refusing to answer key questions?

Sorry but I've connected the dots pretty accurately on this months ago and it should be clear you don't pay journalists (at least ones worth a sh!t or with an ounce of integrity) to investigate.

Let's just say the facts so far. So far, there is no indication Simpson/Fusion paid reporters to disseminate claims from the dossier. Right now the reports are: 1. Fusion paid reporters with Russian politics experience for research, and 2. some of those reporters wrote on Russia, which isn't surprising.

You can definitely pay reporters to investigate. Not all reporters work for salaries at big name sites, many are freelance, they get paid as independent contractors, by the word or column. Just as an example, Simpson used to be a reporter just like Steele used to be a spy.

Btw maybe you end up being right, I'm not saying you're ultimately wrong, just pointing out it has not been reported yet, which of course means you're relying on - reporters.

Let's just say the facts so far. So far, there is no indication Simpson/Fusion paid reporters to disseminate claims from the dossier. Right now the reports are: 1. Fusion paid reporters with Russian politics experience for research, and 2. some of those reporters wrote on Russia, which isn't surprising.

You can definitely pay reporters to investigate. Not all reporters work for salaries at big name sites, many are freelance, they get paid as independent contractors, by the word or column. Just as an example, Simpson used to be a reporter just like Steele used to be a spy.

Btw maybe you end up being right, I'm not saying you're ultimately wrong, just pointing out it has not been reported yet, which of course means you're relying on - reporters.

So you're thinking there will be a receipt stating 'Fusion GPS remitted check to Journalist _______ for publishing Russian stories'? :lol:

Sorry but it shouldn't take a smoking gun for you to take as a fact certain things. It's fact that Fusion GPS was paid by HRC/DNC (and probably Obama) to produce this Dossier and just what do you think they were going to do with it once created? They tried to get it out there to journalists to publish. No one outside Buzzfeed would touch it and CNN (who Simpson has ties with) ran with the story once they did run with it. Was someone from Buzzfeed paid to do so? Was someone at CNN paid to push it once Buzzfeed ran with it?

It's over dude. This is just a terrible look for the Left and they're in this up to their eyeballs. There remain a few small details that will have to be fleshed out (if they can) such as did the Dossier get used by the Obama Admin to get the FISA warrants (probably so), did Russians get paid by the HRC/DNC funds, etc.

• Like 1

Still, It was pretty classy of trump to turn down being named Man of the Year by Time Magazine.

Sort of reminds me when I turn down a date with Heidi Klum.

That was nice of you, to spare her life

So you're thinking there will be a receipt stating 'Fusion GPS remitted check to Journalist _______ for publishing Russian stories'? :lol:

Sorry but it shouldn't take a smoking gun for you to take as a fact certain things. It's fact that Fusion GPS was paid by HRC/DNC (and probably Obama) to produce this Dossier and just what do you think they were going to do with it once created? They tried to get it out there to journalists to publish. No one outside Buzzfeed would touch it and CNN (who Simpson has ties with) ran with the story once they did run with it. Was someone from Buzzfeed paid to do so? Was someone at CNN paid to push it once Buzzfeed ran with it?

It's over dude. This is just a terrible look for the Left and they're in this up to their eyeballs. There remain a few small details that will have to be fleshed out (if they can) such as did the Dossier get used by the Obama Admin to get the FISA warrants (probably so), did Russians get paid by the HRC/DNC funds, etc.

I'm just asking you to read your own news report.

First of all it says Congress (I take it to be the HSIC) knows the names, because they have linked payments to reporters, and they have also linked payments to reporters who have written on Russia. It seems pretty easy to determine from there if they wrote on details of the dossier received from Fusion - but again it does not say that.

If someone at Buzzfeed was on the list they would already have reported that. It would have been a mortar grenade.

I'm not telling you you're wrong, I'm just telling you that they haven't determined what you claim yet.