Sign in to follow this  
ramz04

Corey Clement

Looks like Ajayi is unlikely to play on Sunday. Everyone is jumping all over gio but this looks like the sneaky play. If Ajayi cant suite up, Clement will be in store for a huge game based on volume alone. This could turn out to be more than just a spot start. Low back injuries are tricky. Any eagle fans have some insight on this? Yall expecting Ajayi to play?

Yes I think Ajayi will play, he came back after injury and scored, he isn’t hurt that bad. Clement is still an interesting play regardless.

Eagles promoted RB Josh Adams from the practice squad to the active roster. Thats a pretty good indicator to me that Ajayi aint playing..

Yes I think Ajayi will play, he came back after injury and scored, he isn’t hurt that bad. Clement is still an interesting play regardless.

fyi mixon came back twice into the game against baltimore first after being listed as probable and then questionable to return...

PHI is RBBC territory. If Ajayi sits, Clement might get 4-6 more touches than he did last game, but owners will likely be disappointed to see Smallwood and this Adams guy mixing in for close to half of the team's RB touches.

I can’t see a huge game out of Clement.

I don’t think they will commit to him.

If Ajayi doesn’t play it will still be a RBBC.

Eagles fan here. He is day to day... I expect him to play but it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt just to get him healthy again. I feel the eagles are taking a more cautious approach to players this year to get them healthier for later in the year... think they still win w/out Ajayi not out there but ultimately I think it will be up to him and he will play in a limited role.

• Like 1