Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs at Patriots: In-Game Discussion

Pumped for this game, and I dont have a dog in the fight. Hope it lives up to the expectations.

ETA: Well, I guess I have Michel, Edelman and Hill across my two leagues... but Im more pumped for the actual game.

Did not disappoint.

Last time Brady beats mahomes

Not with that KC defense.

Yah this team reminds me a lot of that early 2000s team. IIRC I think they won the first 9-10 games and finished like 14-2 only to go out in the first round of the playoffs? Could be a bit off with the details, but I remember that season pretty clearly. They put up 30-40 points every game. Priest Holmes won me my first FF title.

0 penalties against the pats. Also, berry and Houston should be back next time. Plus home field.

Best AFC won.

0 penalties against the pats. Also, berry and Houston should be back next time. Plus home field.

Good job by the Pats for their discipline.

Good job by the Pats for their discipline.

Yeah, thats what it was. LOL. Thats OK, eventually the BS will be over and the world can get back to enjoying the NFL. For the last 15 years the Pats have had the red carpet rolled out for them in the awful AFC East. They always get these big games at home. Its always *something*.

Oh well, no biggy. The funny part is that their accomplishments are forever tarnished due to cheating & stuff. Just like Sosa, MacGuire, and Baroid Bonds in baseball. Enjoy.

• Like 1

Yeah, thats what it was. LOL. Thats OK, eventually the BS will be over and the world can get back to enjoying the NFL. For the last 15 years the Pats have had the red carpet rolled out for them in the awful AFC East. They always get these big games at home. Its always *something*.

Oh well, no biggy. The funny part is that their accomplishments are forever tarnished due to cheating & stuff. Just like Sosa, MacGuire, and Baroid Bonds in baseball. Enjoy.

Ok. So the whole league is cheating for the patriots? The officials last night were all in collusion with the Patriots? Sour grapes man.

The Bears lost and I am not posting how they were killed by all these ghost uncalled penalties from Miami.

And now they are all on steroids? Weird take.

Not really. 5 SBs. Nothing is tarnished. Greatest qb, coach and NFL dynasty of all time.

Not really. 5 SBs. Nothing is tarnished. Greatest qb, coach and NFL dynasty of all time.

It kind of is though. It'll always come up - especially the first 3 titles that occured right during the initial cheating scandals. People dont forget. How can you? Its affected athletes and teams since like forever. Pete Rose, The whole baseball steroid scandal, Lance Armstromg, Michael Johnson, etc. They are responsible for their actions.

I get that the Chowderheads will plug their ears and yell "lah lah lah" when this comes up. Its expected and quite OK. But the rest of the world gets it. It IS a factor that will come up. When discussing dynasties like the 49ers, Cowboys, Yankees, Celtics, Bulls, etc, youll see that this negative stuff never comes up because, well.... there isnt anything to bring up. It was 100% legit. No BS about it. They blew away other teams which signifies true dominance. They didnt squeak out every game with a shroud of question marks surrounding the whole thing.

Its OK. It is what it is. They shouldnt have done it - then they wouldnt have to live with the consequences and negative feelings towards what they accomplished. Those are the facts, friend.

Agree with Frozen. Not a Pats fan. Deflating a football is gamesmanship, nothing like using PED's. Greatness is Greatness...

Agree with Frozen. Not a Pats fan. Deflating a football is gamesmanship, nothing like using PED's. Greatness is Greatness...

What about the early spy gate and cheating though? Video taping the rams prior to the SB where they magically shut down the best offense ever? It’s all Belichick and his "genius" football mind? Why did they tape them then?

It’s fine. Doesn’t matter. Most people WILL bring it up when this team gets discussed. As they should.

What about the early spy gate and cheating though? Video taping the rams prior to the SB where they magically shut down the best offense ever? Its all Belichick and his "genius" football mind? Why did they tape them then?

Its fine. Doesnt matter. Most people WILL bring it up when this team gets discussed. As they should.

It seems like only jealous people bring it up. Even you think the Pats dynasty is better than the ones you mentioned

What about the early spy gate and cheating though? Video taping the rams prior to the SB where they magically shut down the best offense ever? It’s all Belichick and his "genius" football mind? Why did they tape them then?

It’s fine. Doesn’t matter. Most people WILL bring it up when this team gets discussed. As they should.

I'm not a Pat's fan and I don't care anything about deflating footballs and/or taping some practice or something. These Patriot teams have been awesome to watch. Even when they don't win the title they are usually either in the championship game or in the conference championship. It's mind-boggling how good that coach and QB have been.

I'm not a Pat's fan and I don't care anything about deflating footballs and/or taping some practice or something. These Patriot teams have been awesome to watch. Even when they don't win the title they are usually either in the championship game or in the conference championship. It's mind-boggling how good that coach and QB have been.

Sure - they've been very good for sure. It just stinks that ya always have to look over your shoulder when talking about them. You might not care about taping practices or whatever else they may or may not have done but some people do. Thats the real problem - what did they NOT get caught for? Once you've established that you'll break rules(small or large) to win its harder to take you as seriously compared to if you didnt do that stuff.

Except for the fact that it did not happen. The guys that came up with the story of the Pats taping the Rams admitted it was not true and they had no evidence that it occurred. You and Marshall Faulk can keep spewing the same lies as you cry into your beer. :lol:

Except for the fact that it did not happen. The guys that came up with the story of the Pats taping the Rams admitted it was not true and they had no evidence that it occurred. You and Marshall Faulk can keep spewing the same lies as you cry into your beer. :lol:

OK thanks. Cant escape the reputation. Its OK. Asterisks. Sorry.