Sign in to follow this  
rholio

Rholio Update

I hope things are going well for you Artista. Hopefully your not alone in this battle. You draw strenght from friends and family.

thank you for your kind words. While the people who know support me it kind of ends when you are as far as anyone knows, in the clear right now. I don't bother telling bro about things found that may be something. He gets too depressed and stressed and really doesn't do him good. If cancer resurfaces then he'll know. It's at these times it gets lonely in an already lonely disease but that's where support and sharing becomes important on the cancer boards where those of us with a sucky prognosis can share the array of emotions that you all can relate too. That and my blog and my new baby guinea pig keep me going. Mooshy pictured passed a few days after my surgery in Sept..

Thanks for caring. :)

I know this is from the other post but I wanted to highlight just how scary this was. This was the first post in his big day tomorrow thread where he was just going in for a colonoscopy after some stomach problems. This is just from oct17th...Insane.

this is why people need to keep up with exams and also not wait so long to go get something that's off checked. 2 weeks of something not letting up or of course getting worse is what my docs say to call. I waited so long passing off the pain as hormonal since my mom went through it at my age until it was so intense, so here I sit with end stage 3 cancer waiting for the other shoe to drop every time I have something off going on. Women tend to stay on top of exams but many men don't. Not everything is heredity, it starts with someone as in my case. Thought not in fam so I'm safe. The sooner you get treatment with any disease the better chance of a good outcome.

:(

:(

I took a look at his gofund me page for an update this morning. Still the same one from awhile ago.

Not to be a ghoul, but didn't he say where he was from? The local paper should have something.

There is nothing in the local paper yet. I am sure that he has better things to be doing than checking in here.

if he's not buds with anyone here then not surprised no one has an update. He's getting his butt kicked with this shitty disease and it only gets worse with stage 4. He's most likely asleep majority of time. Continued wishes for comfort to you Ron. Xxx

He said that his wife would update us if there were any...news...that he's unable to relay. :(

Just sent the gofundme organiser email. Hopefully she'll update.

He said that his wife would update us if there were any...news...that he's unable to relay. :(

That’s probably pretty low on her priorities list though.

checking in, rholio

rholio Member Since 04 Feb 2010
Offline Last Active Dec 03 2017 08:21 AM

:cry:

rholio Member Since 04 Feb 2010

Offline Last Active Dec 03 2017 08:21 AM

:cry:

Yeah, that's a major bummer :(

Hoping he's resting, comfortably, at home with his family. :(

Just called his work (I've got my ways)

Asked to speak to him,

She asked the matter of the call I said "security questions" that's what he did.

She said, he wasn't available.

I was hoping to get forwarded to a colleague, but it was just a front desk girl

I didn't really want to pry, so I left it at that.

I have a FB message out to the lady that set up his gofundme

Asked to speak to him,

She asked the matter of the call I said "security questions" that's what he did.

I thought he was a real estate guy.

Asked to speak to him,

This reminds me of when I called hospitals asking for doctor Digby when I was blowing DoctorJob-Gate wide open. Good work.
  • Like 1

I thought he was a real estate guy.

:nono:

The gal on the phone knew who you were calling for, right?

yes.

Asked to speak to him,

no one would say more than he's no longer there. I sent a message on the go fund me page yesterday. Hopefully we get an update. I did say many of us contributed from fftoday at the geek club and are concerned since he stopped updating his thread under Rholio a week ago. So she can come here and see if she likes.

no one would say more than he's no longer there. I sent a message on the go fund me page yesterday. Hopefully we get an update. I did say many of us contributed from fftoday at the geek club and are concerned since he stopped updating his thread under Rholio a week ago. So she can come here and see if she likes.

You invited company over without asking us? What the hell is wrong with you??

Oh good lord. They'll never remember him the same way after finding out he posted here.

You invited company over without asking us? What the hell is wrong with you??

:first:

:unsure:

You should tell her we want our money back if she's not providing anymore updates. For all we know, she pocketed it.

You should tell her we want our money back if she's not providing anymore updates. For all we know, she pocketed it.

you mean like one Curly Night :o

Oh good lord. They'll never remember him the same way after finding out he posted here.

Alright everybody delete every thread except this one right now!

you mean like one Curly Night :o

I'm living it up thanks to you guys..

I'm living it up thanks to you guys..

you're curly night :o

you're curly night :o

Actually, curlier night. Got the chemo curls 'do now..

Hoping you've made it to Chanukah, and then Kwanzaa, and then Eastern Orthodox Christmas..