Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL 2018

they scared of mahomie's chiefs

overrated

I hope :(

Okay, after that Packers game, I propose one of the two.

1 just put fuucking flags on the quarterbacks and get it over with.

1b but even then, some quarterback might trip trying to get away from a guy grabbing at his flag. And of course that would be considered a penalty on the defender.

So... No pass rush whatsoever. Quarterback has six seconds to let go of the ball. After that, play is called Dead.

play is also called Dead if quarterback at any time advances past the line of scrimmage.

Fucck it, these half-measures ain't working.

overrated

I hope :(

Two weeks from tonight :overhead:

You going to the game?

You going to the game?

I'll be at the arrowhead version :banana:

You going to the game?

Nope. I've gone to my game this year (Raidettes). I'll be watching from the comfy confines of Casa de Kanil.

Same Old Jets

Thank God,I got a little too cute and took the Browns in a cash survivor pot.

Whew.

• Like 2

Things I think we know so far, of course this changes every week

STL is the best team in football

KC is a close second

Miami might knock off the Pats finally

Cleveland isn't the worst team in football, by a large margin

Arizona might only win a game when they play Frisco now

O'Brien on Houston was terrified of his own QB today. Every time they ran Miller or Blue I said thank you. When he finally let the QB loose they were getting it done. Too late. That guy is just another meathead coach. Him, Zimmer, Quinn and a few others bring nothing.

O'Brien on Houston was terrified of his own QB today. Every time they ran Miller or Blue I said thank you. When he finally let the QB loose they were getting it done. Too late. That guy is just another meathead coach. Him, Zimmer, Quinn and a few others bring nothing.

Good day for the titans. We manage to beat the supposedly vaunted jags with our qb hurt, our RT out, and HIS backup out. Houston and Indy also lose.

First place and not even close to healthy. Ill take it.

Good day for the titans. We manage to beat the supposedly vaunted jags with our qb hurt, our RT out, and HIS backup out. Houston and Indy also lose.

First place and not even close to healthy. Ill take it.

Big surprise that team. All banged up and getting it done.

Big surprise that team. All banged up and getting it done.

Yeah. The fan forum is quite happy with Vrabel and lefluer thus far. They are putting the players in position to win and playing to win. New concepts for titans fans.

Yeah. The fan forum is quite happy with Vrabel and lefluer thus far. They are putting the players in position to win and playing to win. New concepts for titans fans.

all while setting offensive football back 70 years

all while setting offensive football back 70 years

Combined with the Jags, it's over 100 years. Worst offensive division in football.

So many empty seats again yesterday. The NFL needs to stop shooting itself in the foot.

Nope. I've gone to my game this year (Raidettes). I'll be watching from the comfy confines of Casa de Kanil.

KC opens at -5.5 and total is 56.5

do you know how obnoxious I am going to be through the Mahomes dynasty years? :banana: :banana: :banana:

do you know how obnoxious I am going to be through the Mahomes dynasty years? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Going to be?

KC opens at -5.5 and total is 56.5

The only way it's close is if KC gets tired at altitude and Denver gets some garbage time points. Donkeys are garbage.

Going to be?

we're just getting started homie, think Royals WS run love-fest x's 10 :banana:

Just what we were talking about in the Happy Football Week 1 thread

Fockin' Jerry Jones :D

Per Rotoworld

Jerry Jones said Jason Garrett will not take over play-calling duties from OC Scott Linehan.

Dallas' offense has been putrid since the halfway point of last season, and they have shown no signs of improvement so far this year. Even so, Jones said "there have not been any discussions or plans" to make a change at play caller. It looks like Garrett will have to use the power of the clap to get things turned around.

Competition committee uncomfortable with roughing calls

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000966516/article/competition-committee-uncomfortable-with-roughing-calls

The roughing the passer calls that have roiled the NFL this season aren't making the Competition Committee happy either.

Several members of the committee, which made the rule a point of emphasis in the spring by pinpointing that they did not want defenders to land with their weight on the quarterback, are uncomfortable with the calls so far, particularly the controversial call against the Packers' Clay Matthews after a hit on Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins, according to a person with knowledge of the committee's thinking. That call negated what would have been a game-sealing interception, essentially costing the Packers a victory in a game that ended in a tie. The league defended the call.

The Competition Committee has a regularly scheduled conference call next week. But members of the committee are unsure if anything will change with the rule emphasis or the way it is being officiated this season. That may depend on what Commissioner Roger Goodell thinks. Complicating the decision: The league could be reluctant to pull back on a rule with its base in player safety.

After four roughing the passer penalties were called in Monday night's game, there have been 34 such penalties so far this season. In all of the 2017 season, there were 109. The body weight provision of the roughing rule has been on the books since 1995. But it became a point of emphasis after the league received feedback from teams after the 2017 season -- during which Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' collarbone was broken when Vikings linebacker Anthony Barr landed fully on Rodgers.

Protecting the health of quarterbacks has always been critical to the NFL, because their presence affects scoring -- which declined last season before rebounding in the early part of this season -- and fan interest.

Things I think we know so far, of course this changes every week

STL is the best team in football

KC is a close second

Miami might knock off the Pats finally

Cleveland isn't the worst team in football, by a large margin

Arizona might only win a game when they play Frisco now

STL will not win a game this year

Man, that Garafallo decision...

How crazy would it be to see Kap go back?

beyond crazy :lock:

22 penalties in last nights game, 5+ per quarter.

The Refs are focking out of control......just like the libtards lol

And I might have trade him

Patrick Mahomes/David Johnson

For

Drew Bree's/Saquon Barkley

Reports are - Dallas made a final push for Earl Thomas, offered a 2nd..... Seattle passed.

Pretty stupid move by the Hawks (imo). ET is going to walk next year and be a Cowboy - and they will have gotten noting in return.. Poor waste of a commodity.

Given the choice of saving $9m and getting a 2nd........over just a 3rd?

I'd definitely take the 2nd and cap space.

Hawks blew a golden opportunity to not only dump $9m in Cap space, but pick up a 2nd in return.

But as a consolation prize: they get to stay on the hook for that $9m, not get (what's going to be a good) 2nd round pick, they get to watch ET sit on the sidelines hopping around in a cast.........AND Seattle gets to watch ET walk out the door next year in FA............well done.