kunt - owes 45 (paid july 25)

MD - owes 45 - (paid July 24)

kats - owes 55 (paid july 24)

ww - owes 60

med - owes 45 (paid july 25)

bier - owes 60

ski bum - owes 60

stats - owes 60

(I am so happy I keep track of this sh1t)

Beer paid twice. Thank you buddy :wub: (how's that for honesty. will send back when you confirm)

paid. :cheers:

Thank you Hutton. :cheers:

Ed Paid - hold over from last year

beer paid - hold over from last year

traine paid - hold over from last year

cbf - owes 60

kunt - owes 45

MD - owes 45 - (paid July 24)

kats - owes 55

ww - owes 60

med - owes 45 (he back for next year?)

bier - owes 60

ski bum - owes 60

stats - owes 60 (if this is raiders, he doesn't owe)

(I am so happy I keep track of this sh1t)

Beer paid twice. Thank you buddy :wub: (how's that for honesty. will send back when you confirm)

Awww.. dammit I forgotted.

:cheers:

Paid you back 44.99

I think I got 2 years for free on the condition that I cannot win any money. It is in one of the threads from last fall.

I think I got 2 years for free on the condition that I cannot win any money. It is in one of the threads from last fall.

IIRC GoColts said he pay your fees this year. I dunno about the next year though.

IIRC GoColts said he pay your fees this year. I dunno about the next year though.

On condition of me joining the league I negotiated that I am not due any money until I have all of my picks. This was even quoted by multiple posters at the time.

On condition of me joining the league I negotiated that I am not due any money until I have all of my picks. This was even quoted by multiple posters at the time.

Whoever made that deal needs to read the art of the deal. :shocking:

:cheers:

Paid you back 44.99

I sent it to the wrong person :wall:

nice guys always finish last

Like your league fees :doh:

• Like 1

59.95 sent back

the rest of you fockwards better pay up.

I am taking thursday off to hang out with a troliup

It still got the raw end of the deal. I am going to not have the 1.01 pick next year. Rebuilding this roster is 3-4 years away.

It still got the raw end of the deal. I am going to not have the 1.01 pick next year. Rebuilding this roster is 3-4 years away.

I feel you. You took over a bad team. Thats also what dynasty leagues are about though.

Id just be ticked off if I won the league and got less $$$ because of snowflakes getting a free ride.

I feel you. You took over a bad team. Thats also what dynasty leagues are about though.

Id just be ticked off if I won the league and got less $$$ because of snowflakes getting a free ride.

If you do not want me to play and want to find someone else who will pay that is fine, it does not hurt my feelings.

I am not sure why this is coming up now and I am being made out to be a bad guy when this was all discussed last year prior to me joining.

• Like 1

If you do not want me to play and want to find someone else who will pay that is fine, it does not hurt my feelings.

I am not sure why this is coming up now and I am being made out to be a bad guy when this was all discussed last year prior to me joining.

If you quit, Im quitting in solidarity. :mad:

Hey hey... take it easy... fock. You can't threaten to quit until like week 8 or more dammit.

I will say I do miss Gary screaming around the sky is falling and the leagues dissolving right about now.

Beyond belief!! :shocking:

the rest of you fockwards better pay up.

I am taking thursday off to hang out with a troliup

Paid.....Enjoy your troliup!!!

If you quit, Im quitting in solidarity. :mad:

If you quit, Im leading the charge to kick Sux out, only to then quit myself.

If you quit, Im leading the charge to kick Sux out, only to then quit myself.

Sux must go, Gypsy must stay!

Paid.....Enjoy your troliup!!!

Thank you bro. I changed my mind though. I gotta cut that sh1t out

Hey hey... take it easy... fock. You can't threaten to quit until like week 8 or more dammit.

I am not threatening to quit. I want to stay in this league, but I do not want to be guilt tripped because of the conditions of me joining this league. This was all discussed prior to me joining. I am also slightly afraid that this same issue will come up next year.

The other option is you can give me my picks for 2019 that colts traded away and I will pay this year and next year.

I am not threatening to quit. I want to stay in this league, but I do not want to be guilt tripped because of the conditions of me joining this league. This was all discussed prior to me joining. I am also slightly afraid that this same issue will come up next year.

The other option is you can give me my picks for 2019 that colts traded away and I will pay this year and next year.

You tell 'em!

1. If you didn't expect people to biitch and guilt trip you about anything and everything, agreed to or not, you joined the wrong league. That, along with my godlike stature here, are pretty much what DNDL is all about.

2. If I didn't own your first round pick this year and next, you wouldn't have Spencer Ware on your roster. So quit your biitching.

1. If you didn't expect people to biitch and guilt trip you about anything and everything, agreed to or not, you joined the wrong league. That, along with my godlike stature here, are pretty much what DNDL is all about.

2. If I didn't own your first round pick this year and next, you wouldn't have Spencer Ware on your roster. So quit your biitching.

:D

So edjr... just start that focker up already...

it is started, isn't it? they can pick

Draft Mon Jul 30 2018 11:00 a.m. ET Edit Delete

I had Monday off for a drs appt at 9:45 and my Uncle died, his funeral is Monday at 11. I am taking this Friday off now too.

Three teams still need to cut down... Can't really start till that takes place anyways.

Does it have to start on a Monday? Can you just turn it on now? We'll slow play this thing?

It doesn't have to start on a Monday. everyone has to pay though and as the kunt said. cuts

How are payouts gonna work, with these two crybabies getting a free ride? Do they get any other advantages I need to know about? Every win counts for 2 or something?

How are payouts gonna work, with these two crybabies getting a free ride? Do they get any other advantages I need to know about? Every win counts for 2 or something?

1.5 and they get 1 billion nasty bucks

It doesn't have to start on a Monday. everyone has to pay though and as the kunt said. cuts

Ah.. who's left to pay needs to? And which fockers haven't cut down? :angry:

You need to pay for rhr and mr sensitive, since this must have been your idea. Only you would blow your load and give up the farm to the first cute girls that wanted in the DNDL.

TBH: GoColts should be bankrolling this whole league. Fock that guy!

You need to pay for rhr and mr sensitive, since this must have been your idea. Only you would blow your load and give up the farm to the first cute girls that wanted in the DNDL. :mad:

Fock I can't wait to choke you out at the geek meat. :)

Bier has 32 players

WW has 30

Neckbeard has 27

kunt and ww owe

As far as money, I have no idea what is going on with Bier, ski bum and stats