Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

What would you think of a person wearing this hat?

I like it better when libtards gloss over the fact that Bill Clinton signed on to NAFTA and

wrecked the middle class. Mic drop

What do Clinton's policies have to do with our current president's? How far back should we recap ex-presidential behavior before it's OK to critique Trump?

What do Clinton's policies have to do with our current president's? How far back should we recap ex-presidential behavior before it's OK to critique Trump?

Considering that we are still operating under the auspices of NAFTA I think its very relevant. You don't?

Considering that we are still operating under the auspices of NAFTA I think its very relevant. You don't?

The border patrol was created in 1924, but nobody is bringing up Calvin Coolidge in reference to Trump either. :dunno:

Yes Clinton had a part in NAFTA. But he was carrying out a republican policy. It wasn't the only time he acted just like a republican. NAFTA, don't ask don't tell, lowering cafe standards . He wasn't the liberal he's made out to be

The border patrol was created in 1924, but nobody is bringing up Calvin Coolidge in reference to Trump either. :dunno:

Really stupid. Try again

The NAFTA comment is equally stupid. Stop trying.

Hey highly educated guy, you're the one that asked what do former presidents policies have to do with judging Trump. Trade and NAFTA were kind of a big deal during the election. See, Trump was, believe it or not, running on issues. You and your snobs were too busy getting butt hurt to pay attention.

Hey highly educated guy, you're the one that asked what do former presidents policies have to do with judging Trump. Trade and NAFTA were kind of a big deal during the election. See, Trump was, believe it or not, running on issues. You and your snobs were too busy getting butt hurt to pay attention.

My question was rhetorical. Twice in this thread alone youve whined about former D presidents instead of addressing our current presidents role in anything. Nobody has said Democrats are/were perfect, so please spare us the non sequiturs. TIA.

its a hat thread after all.

Didnt know bashing non voters was partisan?

Shouldn’t everyone vote?

No. If you have no clue on the issues being voted upon, you shouldn't vote. I wouldn't mind a requirement to pass a basic civics test, in English only. Of course this would eliminate 90% of the democrat base so it will never happen.

No. If you have no clue on the issues being voted upon, you shouldn't vote. I wouldn't mind a requirement to pass a basic civics test, in English only. Of course this would eliminate 90% of the democrat base so it will never happen.

Can we apply the same test to candidates? Because based in his tweets, I dont think Trump could pass either. :lol:

Can we apply the same test to candidates? Because based in his tweets, I dont think Trump could pass either. :lol:

Hmm, hadn't thought of that. Sure. :D

Maybe they don't care about all the issues.

Maybe they just want taxes lowered and don't care who is running the EPA (like some here suddenly care about), etc.

Then again...I always say people voting for anything in mass generally are morons and screw it up.

2016 was a loss either way.

Maybe we should just vote on the issues, have the candidates take a test where they stand and elect the one who’s the closest match?
  • Like 1

Maybe we should just vote on the issues, have the candidates take a test where they stand and elect the one whos the closest match?

Maybe.

Time was that people were familiar with issues in their local community, and they elected people they trusted to represent them at higher levels.

Now we bus homeless people to the polls, give them a pack of cigs and a bottle of cheap booze, and tell them how to vote.