Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Are there any English speaking phone answering people left on this planet?

Ugh.

Fvcking outsourcing. :thumbsdown:

I'm starting to understand the root cause of my hatred towards India and it has nothing to do with getting the shitss from curried chicken.

Try 911, I've heard English spoken there.

My guess is that has been outsourced as well.

I would rather talk to an outsourced human worker, then the d@mn computer recording software voices . This p!sses me off more then foreigners trying to speak English over the phone.

I would rather talk to an outsourced human worker, then the d@mn computer recording software voices . This p!sses me off more then foreigners trying to speak English over the phone.

I'm kinda of with you but I'm really tired of talking to AlliBaba every fvcking time I call any company. If I wanted to talk to an Indian, I'd stop by 7-11.

I'm kinda of with you but I'm really tired of talking to AlliBaba every fvcking time I call any company. If I wanted to talk to an Indian, I'd stop by 7-11.

The part I don't like is the names... it's always Bob or Steve, Ann, some english name with an obvious accent.

The part I don't like is the names... it's always Bob or Steve, Ann, some english name with an obvious accent.

:lol:

The one I had today was clearly a man and "her" name was Valerie. It felt dirty. Almost like an edjr 1-900 sexline from back in the 80s.

That's my fault. If they run around the classroom uncontrollably, steal picture cards, bully other kids, and enjoy punching me in the nuts, I name them D*ck.

That's my fault. If they run around the classroom uncontrollably, steal picture cards, bully other kids, and enjoy punching me in the nuts, I name them D*ck.

:mad:

Try 911, I've heard English spoken there.

Our very own (former poster)

CGOD

:banana:

Nikki and GH ran 'em all off :(

Any input of boycotting companies that outsource jobs to avoid obammycare(and, of course, employing Americans)?

Ugh.

Fvcking outsourcing. :thumbsdown:

I'm starting to understand the root cause of my hatred towards India and it has nothing to do with getting the shitss from curried chicken.

Understood. I am tired of calling the cable company or any sort of helpline for an item -- the person is always focking Indian and I can have to ask him to repeat everything 10 times -- and the focker still is of no help. Out sourcing most of the big call centers has really sucked.

As for the food -- I am so glad to be back in my own House again. Living in an apartment high rise always sucked as there would be that 1 Indian family who would stink up the entire floor with damn curry cooking.

I ordered something from sears.com. The item arrived damaged so I called the number I was given to get it back to them.

On Friday when I called, the dude who had an accent but seemed to speak english ok said he's typing up an email so sears can mail me a return address label so I don't pay for shipping. It happens to be that oneclick LLC is the third party vendor who processed my order. I had no clue, I thought it was sears.

I get an email from some dude at sears.com at 9:50 pm last night asking if my recent inquiry into my order was handled and if not, call them at this other #.

Cool. So I call that sears customer service # this am just to make sure the email got to them. Chick has a heavy accent so she has to repeat everything or literally spell it out for me so I can understand what the f@ck she's saying. :mad:

Bonus is she starts off by telling me my order is due to arrive on... I'm like wait a minute, I said I received this item just this past Fri so I have it (dumbass). Oh, let me check. I had to repeat a couple times how this product is defective and I'm following up on the suggestion of the dude at that shipping company to make sure I get a return address label as I was told that if an item is received defective, I don't have to pay to ship it back. Oh, let me check. Can I put you on hold while my computer is updating? WTF??!! :mad:

Then she comes back with did I read the return policy before placing my order. I'm like huh? You mean I can't return a defective item or what?? Instead of just telling me the part that pertains to my situation, she proceeds to read the whole thing! With that shitty accent she was speaking to the air as I couldn't understand a damn thing! So at the end she says I need to contact oneclick LLC. I get their email address and their phone number. I was happy to end that call....

So I call oneclick and it's a recording with someone with an accent but at least you can understand it. Do not leave a message. Please email us @.... and we will get back with you. click. :mad:

Moral of this story, make sure you never purchase through a 3rd party. Sears.com is deceiving. I thought I was buying from them. I will now stick to amazon or ebay or other sites I have dealt with pain free. I anticipate having to just toss the item and be out my money. :mad:

It's not just the no speak english but being dumb dumb as well that really started my day off well! :wall:

:lol: ...And now they send me an email asking me for feedback on how their customer service was this morning and to rate my agent.... Is there a number less than 0 available on that form??!! :wall:

"We're dedicated to delivering a WOW member experience . . . so, your feedback means a lot to us. We're listening closely we promise!"

Oh yeah, it was a WOW experience alright! Rolling up my sleeves.... this should be fun.... :ninja:

Instead of pissing and moaning, you guys should learn to speak Hindi. :nono: