Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Rounds 11-16 Commentary - July PPR Mock 2018 **

A bit of a QB2 run here folks!

Well, that was a crappy turn for me. Both players I had on my list for my next pick got taken by Shovel. Double Snipe!

Richardson Im probably irrationally high on especially taking him well above his adp.

Hes a guy Im gonna have to practice mocking to see how late I can grab him. I would think another round or two here. I understand if he was on DND lists.

Well, that was a crappy turn for me. Both players I had on my list for my next pick got taken by Shovel. Double Snipe!

Sorry. Awaiting the Bengals jokes. Just dont see how you can pass on Bernard at this point.

Sorry. Awaiting the Bengals jokes. Just dont see how you can pass on Bernard at this point.

I know. He's on my target list for the late rounds in all drafts.

Having Mixon, I would have taken Benard next. Great choice.

Bernard has such a low ceiling IMHO. He has had chances to be a producer and never really capitalized.

I like Ridgely, but seeing the last few years of rookie receiver production, it makes me nervous about rookies. This late though, it makes sense

Bernard has such a low ceiling IMHO. He has had chances to be a producer and never really capitalized.

I like Ridgely, but seeing the last few years of rookie receiver production, it makes me nervous about rookies. This late though, it makes sense

I thought I read an article that showed how Gio was just as productive as Mixon was last year while they were healthy. Mixon is the one getting all the attention though.

I thought I read an article that showed how Gio was just as productive as Mixon was last year while they were healthy. Mixon is the one getting all the attention though.

I think that was more indicative of the lack of production from Mixon. Mixon was not start able much of the year. That doesn't instill much confidence in Geo

Gio was coming off of an injury and did quite well comparably the last 2/3's of the season.......IF I'm not mistaken. I was definitely looking at Gio with my last pick. I ended up taking Mahomes and hope that spread formation attack takes flight!

I dobt believe Enunwa is even being drafted really. Or if so, it's reallllly late. I like him more than the other players left for upside. Might as well make sure he lands on my team

Well...............................I thought it was a good time to get the consensus #1 defense here at 13.03 as IMO this is the time we'll start to see the defenses get picked. Nothing I would have wanted would be there at 14.10, so not too early for my liking!

Sorry Remote. I had some business stuff that was going off the rails this afternoon.

ICEMAN

ICE!!!!!!!!! PICK!!!!!!! DAMBIT! :bench:

• Like 1

Sorry Remote. I had some business stuff that was going off the rails this afternoon.

ICEMAN

we are not supposed to have lives.....be it work or home. Haha!

Coincidence that Seals-Jones gets drafted and shortly after news comes out that he was arrested and charged with assault along with other charges.

Coincidence that Seals-Jones gets drafted and shortly after news comes out that he was arrested and charged with assault along with other charges.

THATs the reason I drafted him ;)

I dobt believe Enunwa is even being drafted really. Or if so, it's reallllly late. I like him more than the other players left for upside. Might as well make sure he lands on my team

A guy I wanted for sure

Kel Benj at 13.10 just screams value to me. wr1 on any team this late is a good pick.

That was my thinking. A WR1 for my WR6 at this point in the draft can't be anything but upside.

Hopefully we can finish this draft up by tomorrow night. I will not be available to draft during the day on Friday or Saturday.

Hopefully we can finish this draft up by tomorrow night. I will not be available to draft during the day on Friday or Saturday.

Lee was already taken

Be real surprised if we don't finish today.

This is just ridiculous. Come on White Wonder???

Forget my comment about finishing today