Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

*********THE OFFICIAL: OBAMA IS RUNNING ON HIS RECORD FOR RE-ELECTION THREAD***********

I'm just saying, one of the major planks of his platform was universal heath care, and this is pretty wildly unpopular in this country.

Gotcha.

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. :cheers:

How quickly we forget how scared we were on 9/11 when everyone felt vulnerable. I haven't felt that way once since Obama took office. Especially after he killed the one responsible.

I have been reading your posts in this thread and others...as much as it pains me. And I must say you are without a doubt a completely clueless tool. If only the Swiss Army could make a downsized copy of you in insert it in their knifes they would reduce the size and weight ten fold. Do the world a favor and staple your mouth shut, you're making our ears bleed.

Obama running on economic record

The Labor Department announced that the economy had added 227,000 jobs in February, a stronger showing than economists expected but not enough to move the 8.3 percent unemployment rate.

"Day by day, we're restoring this economy from crisis, but we can't stop there. We've got to make this economy ready for tomorrow," Obama told a crowd of about 1,460. It was his eighth official trip to Virginia since September.

Obama running on foreign policy record

"The other side traditionally seems to feel that the Democrats are somehow weak on defense. They're having a little trouble making that argument this year," Obama told supporters at a $35,800-a-person dinner.

From ending the war in Iraq to ordering the raid that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, the president said his approach to foreign policy was based on the belief that "there's no contradiction between being tough and strong and protecting the American people, but also abiding by those values that make America great.

Biden running on the auto bailout

Biden, who describes himself as a blue-collar guy from Scranton, Pa., kicked off the Obama re-election campaign before a friendly Toledo audience, the first of four events over the next several weeks aimed at framing the pitch to middle-class voters. Biden’s next event, on Thursday in the Palm Beach, Fla., area, will focus on Social Security and Medicare, a campaign aide said.

Biden wasted no time finding the sweet spot in his 15-minute speech at the UAW hall, saying Obama “didn’t flinch” in deciding to bail out Chrysler and GM.

“He knew rescuing the industry wasn’t popular,” Biden said. “He knew he was taking a chance. But he believed. He said, ‘We are not going to give up on a million jobs, and the iconic industry America invented. Not without a fight.’  ”

As a result of the government aid and large-scale restructuring, Chrysler and GM emerged from bankruptcy in June 2009, invested more than $8 billion in their U.S. facilities, and added 217,000 jobs.

Looks like Obummer is running on his record. :dunno:

Obama running on economic record

Summer of Recovery 3.0. Worst recovery since the Great Depression isn't much of a record.

Obama running on foreign policy record

Followed the agreement Bush signed with Iraq for a timetable to have troops out of Iraq. Only thing left for Obama to handle was the size of the force left in Iraq for us to have a presence. We have none. Great job!. Spiking the Osama football was a given, even though he said at the time he wouldn't be spiking the football.

Biden running on the auto bailout

Failed to mention the part of the auto bailout where he screwed the legal shareholders out of their stake in the company and gave it to his union goon cronies. Gotta spin it the best ya can, I guess.

Looks like Obummer is running on his record. :dunno:

At least you tried. :thumbsup:

At least you tried. :thumbsup:

You asked for examples of Obummer running on his record - I gave them to you.

I never said they were good examples or that I agreed with him.

Thanks for playing. :cheers:

Alright everyone. Thanks for participating. RP, you can lock this one up. :wave:

I have been reading your posts in this thread and others...as much as it pains me. And I must say you are without a doubt a completely clueless tool. If only the Swiss Army could make a downsized copy of you in insert it in their knifes they would reduce the size and weight ten fold. Do the world a favor and staple your mouth shut, you're making our ears bleed.

:doublethumbsup: :lol: :lol:

He is running away from his Solyndra record. Trying to blame Congress for it now. :doh:

Obama Blames Congress For Solyndra Loan Fiasco, “This Was Not Our Program”…

“This was not our program, per se. Congress — Democrats and Republicans — put together a loan guarantee program because they understood historically that when you get new industries, it’s easy to raise money for startups, but if you want to take them to scale, oftentimes there’s a lot of risk involved, and what the loan guarantee program was designed to do was to help start up companies get to scale,” [Obama] said.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/03/22/obama-claims-solyndra-loan-fiasco-not-his-program-blames-congress/

NewbieJr, on 16 March 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

How quickly we forget how scared we were on 9/11 when everyone felt vulnerable. I haven't felt that way once since Obama took office. Especially after he killed the one responsible.

That's Rich !!! :thumbsup:

A Big Pete sighting. :shocking:

I was just about to post that. :D

big-pete says:

March 22, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Congressional Democrats thrown right under the bus. Welcome to the club, suckers.

Obama isn't running on his policy to block the XL Pipeline. Instead, he went to Oklahoma to take credit for a leg of the pipeline from OK to Texas that didn't need his approval, and is being built without him. :doh:

"Today, I am directing my administration to cut through red tape, break through bureaucratic hurdles and make this project a priority," Obama said amid applause.

Republicans fired back the president is hyping his role in relieving the bottlenecked supply because construction on this portion of the pipeline is expected to start in June -- with or without him.

"After more than three years of environmental study by various agencies, the president in January denied ... a permit for the entire project, stranding more than 830,000 barrels of oil a day from Canada, North Dakota and other upper Great Plains states," said a group of GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill. "Today, however, he took credit for a section of the pipeline that required no presidential approval. The fact is, the southern portion of the Keystone XL pipeline doesn’t require presidential consent because it doesn’t cross an international border."

"Why is the president holding it up, then trying to take credit for it?," asked Sen. John Hoeven, R-S.D. "This is bizarre. The president's denial of the full Keystone XL pipeline project is causing real hardship for real people in my home state of North Dakota, where we’re still moving product by truck and rail rather than by pipeline, which is safer and more efficient."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/22/obama-in-oklahoma-backs-southern-pipeline-leg/

Do you really think he will say this?

I am lifting the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.

I am furthering the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.

I am strengthening the weak by weakening the strong.

I am bringing about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

I am helping the poor by destroying the rich.

Why is the president holding it up, then trying to take credit for it?," asked Sen. John Hoeven, R-S.D. "This is bizarre. The president's denial of the full Keystone XL pipeline project is causing real hardship for real people in my home state of North Dakota, where we’re still moving product by truck and rail rather than by pipeline, which is safer and more efficient."

Yeah, this oil boom is a major hardship to the people of ND all right. We can't hire a truck driver with a haz-mat endorsement in western Montana because they've all flocked to the oil fields.

Yeah, this oil boom is a major hardship to the people of ND all right. We can't hire a truck driver with a haz-mat endorsement in western Montana because they've all flocked to the oil fields.

You just proved his point.

You just proved his point.

If his defintion of "real hardship for real people" is full-employment at high wages for anyone more intelligent than a turnip, then yes I guess I did. :thumbsup:

If his defintion of "real hardship for real people" is full-employment at high wages for anyone more intelligent than a turnip, then yes I guess I did. :thumbsup:

Instead of creating jobs to build the pipeline, which moves more oil cheaper and more environmentally friendly, it is being moved by truck. This has, by your own admission, created a shortage of truck drivers available for hire in other industries. I would qualify that as a hardship on possibly thousands of businesses in ND.

Instead of creating jobs to build the pipeline, which moves more oil cheaper and more environmentally friendly, it is being moved by truck. This has, by your own admission, created a shortage of truck drivers available for hire in other industries. I would qualify that as a hardship on possibly thousands of businesses in ND.

Yes, those real hardships caused by a booming economy and an insufficient labor pool to meet all the demand. The rest of the country would be happy to faced with such hardship.

I think it's safe to say Obama won't be running on his record of kicking the can down the road on a missile defense agreement with Russia until after the election when he has "more flexibility".

Prolly won't see the commercial. :music_guitarred:

We don't get many political commercials in Texas.

Is Obama running commercials anywhere touting his record of attending fundraisers hosted by Vigilante Tweeter Spike Lee?

How are you going to deal when Obummer wins in November? Will your brain crack?

How are you going to deal when Obummer wins in November? Will your brain crack?

That doesn't sound like an example of Obama running on his Super-D-Duper record, Barney.

Please try again. :thumbsup:

That doesn't sound like an example of Obama running on his Super-D-Duper record, Barney.

Please try again. :thumbsup:

I gave you an example at least a week ago. Now I'm just wondering if you'll have a psychotic break when Obummer wins a 2nd term. :dunno:

I gave you an example at least a week ago. Now I'm just wondering if you'll have a psychotic break when Obummer wins a 2nd term. :dunno:

We are 4 pages in with a single post showing him running on his record. This thread was started so you lib Zero supporters could post all examples of him running on his record.

Don't worry, it's a long time to November. I'm sure someone will stumble upon another example.

I'm rootin' for ya. :thumbsup:

My 457b, I started as soon as that POS Bush was out of office, is kicking ass since Obama has been elected. Thank you Mr. President.

Only a massive idiot would want a republican & communist in the white house.

My 457b, I started as soon as that POS Bush was out of office, is kicking ass since Obama has been elected. Thank you Mr. President.

Only a massive idiot would want a republican & communist in the white house.

Please try again.

We are 4 pages in with a single post showing him running on his record. This thread was started so you lib Zero supporters could post all examples of him running on his record.

Don't worry, it's a long time to November. I'm sure someone will stumble upon another example.

I'm rootin' for ya. :thumbsup:

You asked for an example and I gave you one. I'm sure there will be others when Obummer starts actively campaigning. :thumbsup:

So when he wins will you cry? Or get a boner thinking about all the pages of Obummer threads you'll get to argue in until 2016? :doublethumbsup:

Did George W run on his record of disappearing a budget surplus and starting a bullshit war?

:overhead:

Did George W run on his record of disappearing a budget surplus and starting a bullshit war?

:overhead:

"Bush is bad" isn't an example of Obama running on his Super-D-Duper record, Barney.

Please try again.

"Bush is bad" isn't an example of Obama running on his Super-D-Duper record, Barney.

Please try again.

I think the point is it's 2004 all over again only you're on the loser side this time. :overhead:

Please try again.

The $ in my account proves otherwise. Try again.

Please try again.

You seem to have missed the point (not surprising) that since Bush didn't run on his record, why should it matter if Obama doesn't either? Oh I forgot, only democrats do bad things. :doh:

He will run on racism, which is his record

Are you going to cry when he wins? Are you going to visit a therapist to talk about your feelings? Will you go through all the stages of grief or get stuck in denial like so many other Republicans?

:(

Are you going to cry when he wins? Are you going to visit a therapist to talk about your feelings? Will you go through all the stages of grief or get stuck in denial like so many other Republicans?

:(

Not at all, ill still do the usual, make money, get laid and once in a while come by to make fun of queers like you.

Not at all, ill still do the usual, make money, get laid and once in a while come by to make fun of queers like you.

That's good, I'm glad you'll still have something to live for when the man who made everything so horrible wins again in November.

Obummer. :(